Detroit Lion Anarchy

shaggy

Super Anarchist
Co
Epic fail.... WOW.... Donno which was worse you guys or Dallas. Just loose 1 more and it'll pave the way for da bears to get smacked arround by sanfran or carolina....

BRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Point Break

Super Anarchist
Long Beach, California
Lions have a very easy last two games so we'll see. BTW I was at the 2nd game. It was hardly a smack around. But they did win both so ultimately it'll be who is the Div winner. Luckily Detroit consistently is their own worst enemy.

d'ranger

Super Anarchist
If the backjudge had seen the left arm hold at the end of the first half the Lions would have most likely won. Was as blatant as any I have seen, kind of hard to catch the ball when the DB is holding your arm down.

Rodrigging

Super Anarchist
Michigan
Fricken Possums,

The potential for this team is so great but so poorly managed.

If the coaching talent matched the players they would easily be contenders for the championship.

Point Break

Super Anarchist
Long Beach, California
If the backjudge had seen the left arm hold at the end of the first half the Lions would have most likely won. Was as blatant as any I have seen, kind of hard to catch the ball when the DB is holding your arm down.
If a frog had wings he wouldn't bump his ass when he jumps.
;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Point Break

Super Anarchist
Long Beach, California
Fricken Possums,

The potential for this team is so great but so poorly managed.

If the coaching talent matched the players they would easily be contenders for the championship.
Absolutely no doubt. 3rd & 1 with two talented backs and they line up with an empty backfield and throw it? Seriously?
Tons of talent, undisciplined and poor play calling.

Thank God...........

d'ranger

Super Anarchist
If a frog had wings he wouldn't bump his ass when he jumps.
;)
My excuse is I am still wondering how the Texans went from 11-1 at this time last year to 2-12 this year, and those two wins were the first two games by the slimmest of margins. The Texans could easily be 0-14. At this point I can root for almost anybody, except the Cowboys........

Last edited by a moderator:

Tax Man

Super Anarchist
Toronto
Same old Lions. What a pile of undisciplined penalties.

Miracle comebacks against weak teams is not a plan. They may squeak in by virtue of a weak schedule but if they do it will just be to function as first round cannon fodder.

chinabald

Super Anarchist
7-2 is same old lions? Sure the last few wins have been ugly but the SOL I know lost those games in the past. As for the penalties. What are you talking about. The team discipline is one of the major areas of improvement this year

barleymalt

Super Anarchist
Michigan
7-2 is same old lions? Sure the last few wins have been ugly but the SOL I know lost those games in the past. As for the penalties. What are you talking about. The team discipline is one of the major areas of improvement this year
They are better under Caldwell, but took a step back last week with penalties. The next two weeks will tell where they are playing Arizona and New England on the road, and they still have to go to Green Bay and Chicago outdoors late in the year.

Point Break

Super Anarchist
Long Beach, California
They are better under Caldwell, but took a step back last week with penalties. The next two weeks will tell where they are playing Arizona and New England on the road, and they still have to go to Green Bay and Chicago outdoors late in the year.
Nice accidental ankle stomp by the way. What? I didn't mean to do that...........what you have video of my looking down and stomping..........well who you gonna believe, me or your lying eyes.

mal5033

Anarchist
Nice accidental ankle stomp by the way. What? I didn't mean to do that...........what you have video of my looking down and stomping..........well who you gonna believe, me or your lying eyes.
Having been flagged for a "leg whip" in the past that was accidental but looked on purpose, I can give him a little leeway but damn they do some stupid shit on Sunday! Every once in a while they regress to the old lions.

Next week vs. the Pack will tell the story. Hopefully, they will show up with some fire in their bellies and brains in their helmets.

Point Break

Super Anarchist
Long Beach, California
Having been flagged for a "leg whip" in the past that was accidental but looked on purpose, I can give him a little leeway but damn they do some stupid shit on Sunday! Every once in a while they regress to the old lions.Next week vs. the Pack will tell the story. Hopefully, they will show up with some fire in their bellies and brains in their helmets.
Next week I AM a lions fan!