Did he do it?

phill_nz

Super Anarchist
internet atm
You clearly have not looked into this issue have you. I suggest you go and study the information before landing at an opinion.

Swedish sensors detected three undersea explosions just prior to the pipeline damage becoming apparent. Still think this it's NATO exercises? Someone did this as an act of sabotage. Only one government that has openly said they would shut down the pipeline. The Biden Administration...
no he / they didn't
why do you make shit up
your as bad as trump .. lies so see through they barely effect the light shinning through them
his statments were always and all about NS2 not at any point did he mention NS1 ( which was the one sabotaged .. probably by gasprom _)

Swimsailor

Super Anarchist
WA
You clearly have not looked into this issue have you. I suggest you go and study the information before landing at an opinion.

Swedish sensors detected three undersea explosions just prior to the pipeline damage becoming apparent. Still think this it's NATO exercises? Someone did this as an act of sabotage. Only one government that has openly said they would shut down the pipeline. The Biden Administration...
Damn, did you get thay from Qanon?

Movable Ballast

Anarchist
San Diego
no he / they didn't
why do you make shit up
your as bad as trump .. lies so see through they barely effect the light shinning through them
his statments were always and all about NS2 not at any point did he mention NS1 ( which was the one sabotaged .. probably by gasprom _)
Both NS1&2 were sabotaged.... So not exactly truthful yourself huh... Please point out were I said the US actually did this deed. I did say the US is the only government that has openly said they would. Never said they did...

corkob

Anarchist
Having said that, the US would have a huge interest in the destruction of those pipelines. Cuts Putin away at the knees. He can stuff his gas now and Europe will fast track LNG terminals. Also sends a message that two can play dirty.

phill_nz

Super Anarchist
internet atm
Both NS1&2 were sabotaged.... So not exactly truthful yourself huh... Please point out were I said the US actually did this deed. I did say the US is the only government that has openly said they would. Never said they did...
lies so see through they barely effect the light shinning through them

Movable Ballast

Anarchist
San Diego
but why would he do it?
It's clear that the US position is to limit Putin's ability to finance his war with energy revenues. Biden did in fact say that. I don't think there is enough information at the moment to point any fingers but most of the press are blaming Putin which makes literally no sense but that's nothing unusual with the media. If you read my original post all I talked about was the optics, that's all, just the optics.

Raz'r

Super Anarchist
De Nile
Having said that, the US would have a huge interest in the destruction of those pipelines. Cuts Putin away at the knees. He can stuff his gas now and Europe will fast track LNG terminals. Also sends a message that two can play dirty.
Except that when found out, and if there was sabotage it will be found out, NATO would end. So NOT in the US interest.

Raz'r

Super Anarchist
De Nile
It's clear that the US position is to limit Putin's ability to finance his war with energy revenues. Biden did in fact say that. I don't think there is enough information at the moment to point any fingers but most of the press are blaming Putin which makes literally no sense but that's nothing unusual with the media. If you read my original post all I talked about was the optics, that's all, just the optics.
That's easy. Freeze their assets. Done and dusted.

Grrr...

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ 100%
Detroit
What's funny is that nothing were flowing through the pipes anyway. They were pressurized but not being used. So the US had no reason to even contemplate doing such a thing.

Seriously, dog? Russia just held sham elections, is undertaking a war, has tortured and raped people during the 'action', and you think the US stepped in to blow up a pipeline that wasn't even functioning.

Fucking idiot.

Raz'r

Super Anarchist
De Nile
Biden literally said he would put a stop to the NS2 pipeline... Literally. How can you refute what the man actually said?
Since it wasn't completed, that's pretty easy to do with diplomatic and financial pressure. And NS2 isn't even operational... You Qanon nutcases have totally lost the ability to think critically. I've got some nice beach front for sale in SW Florida....

From the same Forbes article that you lifted the photo from:

Nord Stream 1 and 2 lie on the bed of the Baltic Sea and bring gas from Russia to Germany. Nord Stream 2 was finished last year but Germany never opened it because Russia invaded Ukraine on February 24. According to German security officials, Nord Stream 1 may be permanently damaged by salt water that could corrode the inside of the pipes.

Even Putin says it's not operational:
On September 16, Putin said that if Europe wanted more natural gas it should lift the sanctions on Nord Stream 2. "The bottom line is,” he said, “if you have an urge, if it's so hard for you, just lift the sanctions on Nord Stream 2, which is 55 billion cubic metres of gas per year, just push the button and everything will get going.”

Olsonist

Disgusting Liberal Elitist
New Oak City
Biden literally said he would put a stop to the NS2 pipeline... Literally. How can you refute what the man actually said?

No, you said sabotaged.

No, neither Biden nor Victoria Nuland openly said that we would do this or anything. She said Nord Stream 2 will not move forward which is an observation about Russia and not a threat.

You're spouting Tucker Carlson nonsense which is just Russian agitprop and disinfo. This is your reputation. This is who you are.

Movable Ballast

Anarchist
San Diego

Latest posts