Dilbar Seized by the German European Union

Fiji Bitter

I love Fiji Bitter
In the wild.
It's my understanding that property cannot be truly seized without due process - but I can see most of the media seems to throw this term around anyway..
Correct, and as per International Convention on Arrest of Ships, it is called an "Arrest".

However, I can see states or gouvernements having extra judicial powers to do anything they like. Much like a militairy intervention or so...

Last edited by a moderator:

Parma

Super Anarchist
here
Correct, and as per International Convention on Arrest of Ships, it is called an "Arrest".

However, I can see states or gouvernements having extra judicial powers to do anything they like. Much like a militairy intervention or so...
Ha ha! So the Italians declare war on Dilbar and......

longy

Overlord of Anarchy
San Diego
I would settle a bunch of Ukrainian refugees on every seized yacht. They leave when Russia leaves Uk. Since the refugees are mostly mom's & kids, wear rates will be high

10thTonner

Hazard to Navigation
South of Spandau
I would settle a bunch of Ukrainian refugees on every seized yacht. They leave when Russia leaves Uk. Since the refugees are mostly mom's & kids, wear rates will be high
Russians will never leave the UK, Boris makes a steal laundring their money, so...  oh wait! Never mind!

Latest posts