Ding Dong the Witch is Dead

capstan

Super Anarchist
Good God! I wish that annoying woman would just go away!!!!!!!!

I really think she has stayed in the race this long, hoping something would happen to OBama. Her remark about Bobby Kennedy being killed in June, gave it away.

capstan

Super Anarchist
Amy Poehler got it right on SNL, when she played Hillary. She said, "I know I'm losing but I will get the nomination anyway, because I'm a sore loser. I'm so annoying, so shrill, so overbearing, so unethical, that they will give it to me, just to get rid of me. :lol:

flaps15

Super Anarchist
dna level c
Press

Just watching this stuff is Hillaryous. What must people be thinking. The candidate with experience. She needs to get a plumber to learn to control the leaks, between this and her husband's eruptions.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Amy Poehler got it right on SNL, when she played Hillary. She said, "I know I'm losing but I will get the nomination anyway, because I'm a sore loser. I'm so annoying, so shrill, so overbearing, so unethical, that they will give it to me, just to get rid of me. :lol:
Yeah, I'm beginning to think I was wrong about her being done after her RFK assassination comments. That never realy got the traction I expected it would. I am back to my original thoughts that she will continue to push to use her position as the convention spoiler to leverage her way into the VP slot. She's going to hold the party hostage to assure herself of a power position of some sort. I think she understands she's not going to be POTUS but the VP job is the next best thing. After she's already had a taste of the WH, she's not going to give up that easily.

Besides, there are probably some china dishes and silver pieces she's missing and wants to complete her set.....

Sol Rosenberg

Girthy Member
Earth
B) -->

QUOTE(Jeff B @ Jun 3 2008, 12:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah, I'm beginning to think I was wrong about her being done after her RFK assassination comments. That never realy got the traction I expected it would. I am back to my original thoughts that she will continue to push to use her position as the convention spoiler to leverage her way into the VP slot. She's going to hold the party hostage to assure herself of a power position of some sort. I think she understands she's not going to be POTUS but the VP job is the next best thing. After she's already had a taste of the WH, she's not going to give up that easily.
Besides, there are probably some china dishes and silver pieces she's missing and wants to complete her set.....
Minister of Homeland Security.

capstan

Super Anarchist
Yeah, I'm beginning to think I was wrong about her being done after her RFK assassination comments. That never realy got the traction I expected it would.
Aaah yes. The free and open american media.

El Mariachi

Super Anarchist
B) -->

QUOTE(Jeff B @ Jun 3 2008, 04:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Anybody have a wooden stake, a crucifix and some garlic cloves?
This chick is as transparent as Casper. Her enormous ego and sense of entitlement that the Throne should be hers has turned off a huge number of voters that earlier in the race thought that she may have actually had the country's best interests at heart at one time.

Fuk her---I'm so done with the Clin(g)tons.............

Brettmx

Anarchist
B) -->

QUOTE(Jeff B @ Jun 3 2008, 04:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Your wishes may come true--except it won't be as VP it be as a Supreme Court Justice. That should just about cause every conservatives head to explode like in Mars Attacks.

G

Your wishes may come true--except it won't be as VP it be as a Supreme Court Justice. That should just about cause every conservatives head to explode like in Mars Attacks.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

flaps15

Super Anarchist
dna level c
B) --><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Jeff B @ Jun 3 2008, 04:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Yeah, I'm beginning to think I was wrong about her being done after her RFK assassination comments. That never realy got the traction I expected it would. I am back to my original thoughts that she will continue to push to use her position as the convention spoiler to leverage her way into the VP slot. She's going to hold the party hostage to assure herself of a power position of some sort. I think she understands she's not going to be POTUS but the VP job is the next best thing. After she's already had a taste of the WH, she's not going to give up that easily.

Dream on. Obama is smarter than that. She'd never make it through senate confirmations. Maybe a cabinet position or the director of Socialized Medicine.

El Mariachi

Super Anarchist
Dream on. Obama is smarter than that. She'd never make it through senate confirmations. Maybe a cabinet position or the director of Socialized Medicine.

How about her and Billy just hang it up and go on a permanent vacation. They've both outlived what little usefullness they may have provided. Except Hannity will now actually have to come up with a new gig and/or material...........