Dissociative Identity Disorder

The Advocate

Super Anarchist

The Advocate

Super Anarchist
As long as you're sticking with it.

What ever happened to some of those other buddies of yours?

?....
going out on a limb here but could Mojo mean your other sockpuppets?...you know...DoRag, JohnnySaint, mikewofsey and LifeBuoy.

Just a guess mind you :p
Bit early to be on the piss isn't Evo? Just gone 9. But it is you though.

Dude seriously, if you take a Midol, use some Vagasil with a plutonium enema, you may, just may, be able to kill that 747 sized bug up your ass.
That's not a bug, it's his head.

mikewof

mikewof
going out on a limb here but could Mojo mean your other sockpuppets?...you know...DoRag, JohnnySaint, mikewofsey and LifeBuoy.

You idiot. Rick and I are two distinct, giant-balled humans.

And you would know that if you weren't such an anti-social, telephone-terrified, pommy goombah.

You keep accusing of the sock puppets though ... doesn't do much to dispel the assumption that he who smelt it, dealt it ... you're probably thick with 'em.

Nancy says that you're malfunctional ....

4j7b3crdnab1an1c.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Mojo31

Super Anarchist
I thought it was clear that Woofsey and Booth are not the same, but Woofsey and Gaytor are.

B)

And you would know that if you weren't such an anti-social, telephone-terrified, pommy goombah.

You keep accusing of the sock puppets though ... doesn't do much to dispel the assumption that he who smelt it, dealt it ... you're probably thick with 'em.

4j7b3crdnab1an1c.jpg

Evo's a pom? Wait, I thought.....never mind. And he has Telephonophobia?!! How did you talk to Skirts when she was in the states, the bat signal?

Timo42

Super Anarchist

Evo's a pom? Wait, I thought.....never mind. And he has Telephonophobia?!! How did you talk to Skirts when she was in the states, the bat signal?

Buncha damn furriners...with emoticons.
dry.gif

:p

Mojo31

Super Anarchist

Buncha damn furriners...with emoticons.
dry.gif

:p
Booth is now a furriner - one of them slickers from Kalifornia. When the folks in Perry get tired of his novel savoir faire (or should I say lack thereof), I'll bet they run him out and he'll have to resettle in Hampton Springs.

Don't know, but everyone here seems to be tied to the Verizon umbilical cord. I'd get one....but I already have five g-damn AT&T phones.

Shit......
Verizon sucks an equal number of goats balls, having used AT&T in the past.
Thanx for that electronic tidbit of information there, Sir. Now ya wanna please explain why you didn't answer my text message to you yesterday about the free Catalina? Ya f'ng Easty snob you..... :p

Evo

Super Anarchist
Evo's a pom?
technically...created there and born here. long sea voyage in between. lucky escape without having to steal a loaf of bread

so not really unless it's time to get off a plane at Heathrow....which isn't often and usually done with the broadest aussie drawl one can muster.

awww crikey....g'day cobber....fairdinkum it's nice to be 'ome eh! the immigration folk love it

no idea what crikeymikey is on about phones....one of life's little mysteries....and yes...it was the bat signal

edit:wait a sec...did dde just volunteer a tab?

Last edited by a moderator:

El Mariachi

Super Anarchist
It pains me to admit this, but back around '79 or '80, I took a gal-pal down to Baja for a week long surf trip. Her name was Kris, she was gorgeous, she was 5' 10-1/2", she weighed 138, she was built tougher than both Mt. Rushmore & Jane Russell, she was pure Swedish....and she was just nineteen. We hung out in Ensenada one day and I watched her drink Coronas literally non-stop at Hussong's from 11:30 in the morning 'til they threw us out at 9:30 that night. I lost count while it was still light out at around twenty eight----because that's when someone bumped our table and knocked over our pyramid of fourty-plus empty bottles. Which meant we had to start over. But even after pounding back another dozen or so more before we got chucked, she could still get up and dance with whoever (mostly the local guys who were just f'ng in Ahhh-Land) in her white tank, camo mini and matching camo 4" heels like it was nothing. Me? My frickin legs were so jello'd out by then I could barely make it to the back parking lot where my truck was. Kris had to open the doors for us ('cuz I couldn't), made up the sleeping bags, got me tucked in....and then popped in a Cars cassette and cracked open another beer as I was passing out.

Gawd I miss that gurl...... :lol:

PIL66 - XL2

Super Anarchist
Stralya
offs Johnny....you should know by now that we don't start drinking in the shire till 0930. ask Pil if you don't believe me....he's never late.

here's twenty cents John....
australian-twenty-cent-coin-isolated-on-white-thumb20973195.jpg

go buy a sense of humour

As usual Evo, you have zero idearo.......Bongs for breaky at 9:00am, and beers at 11:00am.