DIYC J 24 Midwinters

sailingkitty

Florida
Just wanted to capitalize on some of the traffic from Key West, and announce the upcoming J24 Midwinter Championship Regatta being held at Davis Island Yacht Club in Tampa Fl on Feb. 22-25th.

The event is being brought to you by Mauri Pro-Sailing, one SA's sponsors. The one-design world qualifier is shortly after the St. Pete NOODS, so if you are planning on coming down to St. Pete for the NOODS, we urge you to stick around for the Mids. (For those of you not coming down on a J24, we have a few charter boats available, and the event promises to have tons of fun and competitive one-design racing.)

Here is the link for the mids. http://midwinters.j24d10.org/

Check it out.

Kitty

Flip Rigsby

Super Anarchist
Roll that beautiful bean footage... er I mean, yeah! Hot lesbian action! Now that's what Im talkn' bout!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

sailingkitty

Florida
As Tampa is known as the capital of the strip club market, I am sure a field trip can be arranged.

In fact, they have "take your kid to work day", but I ask, why don't they have "take a stripper sailing" program....things to ponder.

Oh, wait a minute...Flip, how do you piss your mom off?

sailingkitty

Florida
Oh what a minute, Flipper.

I have a brilliant idea. What about a little pole-dancing challenge ala spin. pole properly placed in the manner of mons?

Not that I would compete...but you my friend have magnificent ta-tas.

Last edited by a moderator:

Flip Rigsby

Super Anarchist
As Tampa is known as the capital of the strip club market, I am sure a field trip can be arranged.
In fact, they have "take your kid to work day", but I ask, why don't they have "take a stripper sailing" program....things to ponder.

I used to head the take a stripper sailing program!

How do you piss your mom off?... Wake up the next morning to find the stripper you brought home the night before, telling your mom how to cook breakfast.

cmr2323

provided its not during 420 midwinters (chance are that it is) i may be able to crew from someone. btw, anyone know the exact date for 420 mids? i want to do noods too but think they are at the same time.
420 mw's are the weekend after valentines day, i think the 16th - 19th

is there any reason why there is only ONE boat registered for this regatta?

El Chupacabra

Anarchist
Tampa FL

It was brought to my attention the other day that Pony Tails on Dale Mabry was bought by and turned into a SCORES. Should be interesting.

Latest posts