Don't Have Sex With This Woman

mathystuff

Anarchist
"She asked them “if they knew what it was like to love something so much that you kill it,” "

Not quite sure she has a grasp on that love thing.

Windward

Super Anarchist
police searching her van found a crock pot box containing other human body parts, “including legs.”

So how big a crock pot box was that?  

Ed Lada

Super Anarchist
Poland
police searching her van found a crock pot box containing other human body parts, “including legs.”

So how big a crock pot box was that?  
Looked at the average American lately?  

I wouldn't doubt if you can buy a 50 gallon drum sized crockpot at the nearest Wal Mart nowadays.

Snaggletooth

SA's Morrelle Compasse
Looked at the average American lately?  

I wouldn't doubt if you can buy a 50 gallon drum sized crockpot at the nearest Wal Mart nowadays.
You hitteng me with thoise negatieve waives thisse earley in the morneng?

DarthSailor

Super Anarchist
"She asked them “if they knew what it was like to love something so much that you kill it,” "

Not quite sure she has a grasp on that love thing.
think in terms of injured horses and you might get close to what this whack-a-doodle was thinking.

Rasputin22

Rasputin22
I think Crock Pot Box was a misspelling of 'Crack Pot Box'... 

Or maybe this stuff?

crack-pot-white-high-fire.jpg

Snaggletooth

SA's Morrelle Compasse
She was quoted as saying that Jeffrey Dahmer was her favorite TV chef, so make of that as you will.
Some weirde defeanse is comeng frome some verrey creatieve lawyeres in notte to distent futiure.  Buckette Mann, JD Culte, catche an dispatche, Preyeng Mantisse worshippe, you no ist gonna be goode......                  :)

basketcase

Fuck you second amendment
a long way from home
jfc.......   When police asked her what had happened, Schabusiness replied, “That is a good question.”

“I can’t believe I left the head, though,” she said

Last edited by a moderator: