Don't let your Meat Loaf.

silent bob

Super Anarchist
New Jersey
1E6BBA44-D3C9-4BB5-9F5E-F9BE936DF21B.jpeg

LB 15

Cunt
I just found out that he was an anti vaxxer. Changed my perspective on him completely. Serves the fat cunt right. His album should be re-titled 'Like a bat out of Wuhan'

Teener

Super Anarchist
PDX
Remember when the expression "Too soon?" would be used too indicate that jokes about the recently deceased were in bad taste?  Those days are behind us.

The Dark Knight

Super Anarchist
Brisvegas
Remember when the expression "Too soon?" would be used too indicate that jokes about the recently deceased were in bad taste?  Those days are behind us.
Has there ever been “too soon” on SA?

he was one rock star who should have retired long ago. Covid has done the world a favour.

ShortForBob

Super Anarchist
Melbourne
I just found out that he was an anti vaxxer. Changed my perspective on him completely. Serves the fat cunt right. His album should be re-titled 'Like a bat out of Wuhan'
I hated Meatloaf. What? famous for being  grossly overweight and doing backflips while sweating like a pig. Eddy was his only saving grace.... and his songs were crap. There, someone had to say it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Startracker

Van Isl.
Covid takes another good one. RIP big guy.

American singer and actor Meat Loaf, Marvin Lee Aday, dies aged 74

Iconic singer and actor Meat Loaf reportedly died after being diagnosed with Covid as his condition quickly become critical.

https://www.news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity-life/celebrity-deaths/american-singer-and-actor-meat-loaf-michael-lee-aday-dies-aged-74/news-story/fc38447e67910cf4c56526b40faf6eab
At least he's eligible for another award now?  Not every rockstar can get a Herman Cain award!

dfw_sailor

Super Anarchist
DFW
Feel free to rag on me before I have even finished bleeding out.
Why wait that long? You won't care at that point. 

You're even more of an egotistical cunt who loves nothing more than to stir up a shitfest - now that you have not much to do after selling your pansy assed sailing kindergarten creche to someone who can probably grow the business more than a guy who used to be in marketing.

You're Welcome !

;)

LB 15

Cunt
Why wait that long? You won't care at that point. 

You're even more of an egotistical cunt who loves nothing more than to stir up a shitfest - now that you have not much to do after selling your pansy assed sailing kindergarten creche to someone who can probably grow the business more than a guy who used to be in marketing.

You're Welcome !

;)
Someone is suffering from a little chafe...

Latest posts