Jkdubz808

Megatron
Stuart, FL
snowbird-pic.jpg

billy backstay

Backstay, never bought a suit, never went to Vegas
BravoBravo said:
another name for them is "suicide shoes"

Last time ever I wore flip flops was 20 something years ago. I slipped on the wet flagstone by the front door and went down gashing the shit out of my knee.  Threw the shoes in the trash and never wore go-heads since that day.

No Bargers

BravoBravo said:
St Pete used to be "the land of the living dead"...or Gods waiting room....back in the SORC days....no longer . It ( St Pete) has transformed into a booming bustling young crowd waterfront town.  The old stereotype really does not exist any longer. It is too expensive for low budget elder snow birds living in old cheap seasonal rentals .   
Is the Ponce de Leon hotel still there. I loved that old elevator, the rooms not so much.

Snaggletooth

SA's Morrelle Compasse
BravoBravo said:
St Pete used to be "the land of the living dead"...or Gods waiting room....back in the SORC days....no longer . It ( St Pete) has transformed into a booming bustling young crowd waterfront town.  The old stereotype really does not exist any longer. It is too expensive for low budget elder snow birds living in old cheap seasonal rentals .   
I thick you meane St. Pete's Beache.                                :)

Grabbler

Grabbler
Damn bro, you never told me about that toy.
Son, that fuckin' toy belongs to an LSU graduate heart surgeon...it's his tailgate mobile...I'm just the silly prick charging his wife "heart surgeon rates" to put the louvres on the "carport" so it don't look like a "carport"... :lol:

Jkdubz808

Megatron
Stuart, FL
Son, that fuckin' toy belongs to an LSU graduate heart surgeon...it's his tailgate mobile...I'm just the silly prick charging his wife "heart surgeon rates" to put the louvres on the "carport" so it don't look like a "carport"... :lol:
Thats kinda what I figured  :lol: :lol:

Rigs like that aren't cheap.....

Windward

Super Anarchist
BravoBravo said:
:D ...yeah I told my wife recently dining out..."this place is full of old people"
You were dining at home outside on the deck?

Actually I may use your line this weekend if we BBQ at my house...  :) 

Fakenews

Super Anarchist
I hear the really old people live in St. Pete and their parents live next door in Tampa.  Or is it the opposite?
St Pete actually rocks now.  Hell of a lot going on, great place to live and sail.  Bunch of condos well north of $1M (one sold for $6M).

Tampa (south and downtown) is still better.

[email protected]

Super Anarchist
USA
The area around SPYC is fun.  Great town.  SPYC kinda reminds me of a Florida version of St Francis YC.  Way friendlier than Coral Reef YC over here on the atlantic side...