Don't MoveTo Florida

Ed Lada

Super Anarchist
Poland
There are “ round ups “ but too many rules and many square miles of land off limits for python hunting, access for other activities is OK. IMO all they need to is make it worthwhile $$$ , we are talking about State and Federal money so that is not a problem because there is an endless supply. Forget the body just bring in a python head for $200 and the good ole boys will take care of it in no time
Whatever the solution to the problem is, I'm sure of one thing.

Carl Hiaasen needs to be involved.

Grande Mastere Dreade

Snag's spellchecker
arnY3gB_460swp.webp

bridhb

Super Anarchist
Jax, FL
We neede gette publice behinde thisse effortte. Starte a python taco conteste, python chilli, deepe fride snacke, python rockafeller, coude be python nuggettes as parte of Happey Mealle. Neede to starte a niewe way of thickeng abote them as the "orthere ortherw white meate"
There are youtube vids out with just that information for the invasive iguanas in SoFL. Maybe if the boas can start eating the iguanas? (and snake head fish, and lion fish, and monitors, and giant snails and....)

Snaggletooth

Morrelle Compasse
There are youtube vids out with just that information for the invasive iguanas in SoFL. Maybe if the boas can start eating the iguanas? (and snake head fish, and lion fish, and monitors, and giant snails and....)
Butte thet raises same questione as the cobras, when done eatteng wille they leave?

Jules

Super Anarchist
Punta Gorda
And here I thought it was the International Jewish Conspiracy.
Sloop, you are so clueless about all the conspiracies plaguing our country! My god! Lord jesus! It's an apocalypse!

Oh, I forgot. You live in Canada, where most of the people think.

Carry on....

Ed Lada

Super Anarchist
Poland
Ime am thickeng Billey B.........
Are you implying that Billy B. is on the Canadian government payroll, and is pushing emigration to Canada?

Is Billy actually a Canadian spy and he's been undercover all these years feeding our hopes, dreams and darkest secrets to the government of Canada for nefarious purposes??

I'm feeling a little nervous about this startling turn of events. I'm gonna start wiping hard drives and flushing documents down the toilet, just in case.

Snaggletooth

Morrelle Compasse
He has saide menney times that he needes to gettoute USA, he pointes everey directione exceptte CAN. Suspiciouse.

He is verrey curriouse abote mulitipelle topices, mackes me wondere why he needes alle thisse info. If he is the super-seacrette undecovere agente or 'spy' as you suggeste, hisse covere hase beene perfecte. Againe, suspiciouse.

veni vidi vici

Super Anarchist
Ive seene them Hilton Heade.
We recently moved from our home of nearly 40 years on a river that fed into the Gulf of Mexico, rarely saw them. In our new digs 12 miles in from the coast. Top floor of a condo over looking a nature preserve and pond. I am seen many of them soaring along the updraft up the building, seemingly I could reach out and touch one. They are not slight of build.