Don't MoveTo Florida

Pertinacious Tom

Importunate Member
Punta Gorda FL
LMAO my wife and I go down to the creek every night at sunset. In keeping with the spirit of the thread, I should point out that it's been gloomy, windy, and overcast all day, so no chance of actually seeing the sun set, but we go anyway.

My neighbor and his wife were down there and I showed them a pic of the new tractor that the dealer had sent to me. She blurted out, "Oh how CUTE!"

dolphinmaster

Super Anarchist
Chapel Hill, NC
LMAO my wife and I go down to the creek every night at sunset. In keeping with the spirit of the thread, I should point out that it's been gloomy, windy, and overcast all day, so no chance of actually seeing the sun set, but we go anyway.

My neighbor and his wife were down there and I showed them a pic of the new tractor that the dealer had sent to me. She blurted out, "Oh how CUTE!"
Mighty Mouse was cute to some people :)

Grande Mastere Dreade

Snag's spellchecker
aro6LA7_460swp.webp

Windward

Super Anarchist

Can we help you name the tractor?

Cute probably doesn't have the rough tough demeanor you are looking for.