Don't MoveTo Florida

Not for nothing

Super Anarchist
jupiter
Spent a lot of money many times at that place, love it.  Haven't been there in awhile for obvious reasons.

Between SG and Tikis I have spent many evenings there.  Pulled up on the center console for dinner/beverages more than a few times.  The amount of snook under those docks at night is amazing.
We probably crossed paths, retired with my J-37 , to the Riveria Tiki (rip to both !), no more SQ, mostly Schooners, drinking Heikens 00's wtf, 

Jkdubz808

Super Anarchist
Stuart, FL
moved to hobe sound , by heritage golf course, used to keep my cat at loggerhead, where you hang at up here?
Spend lots of time fishing the inlet, launch either in Manatee Pocket or up the river in Palm City (closer to my house).  Sand bar days (when the water is clean) are a favorite with the kids.

sailm8

Anarchist
rod.jpg

Not for nothing

Super Anarchist
jupiter
Ok the latest, just off the presses,  

This is the second bridge and latest bridge to possibly collapse on rte 1 from palm beach to stuart,
 https://www.wptv.com/news/state/roosevelt-bridge-at-risk-of-an-imminent-collapse-in-stuart

also, the draw bridge in Jupiter on rte 1 is in bad shape, I've been turned around a few times as that bridge would go up or down!

Is Florida going back to being a swamp or did trump bring the swamp down with him , last month it looked that way in Hobe sound, some roads are still close due to the flooding

Roosevelt Bridge at “risk of an imminent collapse” in Stuart
STUART, Fla. — The Coast Guard is advising boaters to avoid the area of the Roosevelt Bridge in Stuart due to “risk of an imminent collapse.” The Florida Department of Transportation says ...
www.wptv.com

Jkdubz808

Super Anarchist
Stuart, FL
see the Roosevelt bridge , that will end going to the sand bar or manatee pocket 
I saw that this morning, they shut both NB and SB lanes, entire bridge barricaded off.  Looks like I won't be launching from Palm City if I want to head offshore or go to sandbar.  At least now they are saying no immediate risk of collapse.

download.jpg

Not for nothing

Super Anarchist
jupiter
I saw that this morning, they shut both NB and SB lanes, entire bridge barricaded off.  Looks like I won't be launching from Palm City if I want to head offshore or go to sandbar.  At least now they are saying no immediate risk of collapse
I don't want to be the one driving over it when it becomes immediate risk of collapse.!

Mianus River Bridge

The bridge in 1977. The 1983 collapse happened in the eastern-most southern section (visible right)

drove over this one hours before it collapsed

(Former) Sunshine Skyway Bridge

drove over this one a week before it collapsed.

so I'll let you know if I go over the Roosevelt,

Windward

Super Anarchist
I saw that this morning, they shut both NB and SB lanes, entire bridge barricaded off.  Looks like I won't be launching from Palm City if I want to head offshore or go to sandbar.  At least now they are saying no immediate risk of collapse.

View attachment 370946
This looks like a squashed alligator.  not a pothole.

Where are my glasses dammit.