Don't MoveTo Florida

Jules

Super Anarchist
Punta Gorda
Punta Gorda police investigating first hate crime in 10 years after man spat on black women

Punta Gorda police said they had to investigate their first hate crime in 10 years on Tuesday, when a clear act of racism was caught on video. 

PUNTA GORDA, Fla. - Punta Gorda police said they had to investigate their first hate crime in 10 years on Tuesday, when a clear act of racism was caught on video. 

Katrina M. and her cousin Leiya R. went to pick mangoes from a neighborhood tree on Hibiscus Drive — the owners of the home were fine with the duo taking their mangoes, but Donald Mueller thought they were stealing.

Mueller accused the women of stealing mangoes from the home, as well as his home two blocks away. He confronted the women, and then quickly lost his cool — one of the women inside the car hit record on her phone capturing the whole incident.

Mueller directed racial slurs and threats towards the women. One of the women inside the car, Leiya R., is African American.

As she recorded Mueller's racist rant, he forced his head into the car the women were in, and he spat on both women.

According to the police report, one of the women slapped Mueller in defense, breaking his glasses in two.

The women called police and showed them the video of Mueller.

He was arrested for two counts of simple battery and burglary.

The video can be seen here (it's worth it): https://www.abc-7.com/story/42293182/punta-gorda-man-hurls-racial-slurs-at-women-for-picking-mangoes-from-neighbors-tree

On The Hard

Super Anarchist
San Antonio
Don't move your boat to Florida!!

image.png

Marcjsmith

Super Anarchist
Washington DC
Gotta love white senior citizen marches.  They do it in golf carts.  Only in Florida...
The villages,   The ultimate retirement community 150,000 strong.   Old folks drinking cool aid, and spreading veneral diseases.  What’s not to love....

they gotta protest in golf carts,  can have them falling down and risk breaking a hip. 

Blue Crab

benthivore
Outer Banks
The villages,   The ultimate retirement community 150,000 strong.   Old folks drinking cool aid, and spreading veneral diseases.  What’s not to love....

they gotta protest in golf carts,  can have them falling down and risk breaking a hip. 
On movie night, gals with Parkinson's are in particular favor.

hasher

Super Anarchist
Insanity
That one's proof that a catch stick and a uniform doesn't make a person know how to catch a gator. The Gator Boys catch 'em by wearing them out and jumping on top of them when they're tired.
I heard a guy tell the story about winning the gator hunting lottery, the price was the privilege of going hunting for gators.  He hired a professional to accompany him.  In a small boat they headed out looking for the biggest gator.  He was hilarious.  I wish he'd record it. https://myfwc.com/license/limited-entry/statewide-alligator-hunt-permit/

https://www.tcpalm.com/story/news/local/indian-river-lagoon/health/2019/08/13/abundance-alligators-expected-hunting-season-begins-thursday/1995420001/

Ed Lada

Super Anarchist
Poland
If you like swamp hot come on down but I prefer you didn’t 
Jebus, if you are talking to Hasher, he already lives in Georgia.  That's almost the same thing as Florida except with a much smaller coastline.

I am sure Florida behavior has oozed into Georgia.  And as far as I know, Georgia is no stranger to swamps.

Blue Crab

benthivore
Outer Banks
Jebus, if you are talking to Hasher, he already lives in Georgia.  That's almost the same thing as Florida except with a much smaller coastline.

I am sure Florida behavior has oozed into Georgia.  And as far as I know, Georgia is no stranger to swamps.
And he posted about the new unannounced river downtown just last week. What a shithole state.