Down To The Wire

MR.CLEAN

Not here
Both boats back to the left - this is getting to "connect the dots" weather. Separation up to 100 yards now. Crew are on the low side now.

MR.CLEAN

Not here
HB just ducked Honour to get to the right, just a small bit from the mark...looks like a really bad decision. Honour almost at the mark!

MR.CLEAN

Not here
HB just ducked Honour to get to the right, just a small bit from the mark...looks like a really bad decision. Honour almost at the mark!

MR.CLEAN

Not here
WOW - Honour goes almost in irons, luffing HB up to keep them out of the layline, then bow down and barely, barely moving, HONOUR just ahead at the mark!!!

MR.CLEAN

Not here
Boats are completely split. Heartbreaker is headed toward us over on the left, while Honour is separated by 500 yards over on the other side. Heartbreaker seems to be moving a little better, but it's damned hard to say.

MR.CLEAN

Not here
This is officially the most people I've ever seen in a forum at one time. 20 more than the max we saw during KW last year. Pretty impressive, y'all. Too fucking bad that we didn't have the time to get a proper sponsor for this report beforehand.

Honour looks screwed to me right now.

MR.CLEAN

Not here
You can just feel the anxiety - i find myself tip-toeing around the spectator boat, just like I know they are doing on the Farrs. Sphincter tight- shhh - quiet, gentle...there is a one-hour limit per leg.

MR.CLEAN

Not here
Heartbreaker is in more pressure, but Honour is now headed straight to the mark. HB will still have to head down to it.

Chuck L

Super Anarchist
This is officially the most people I've ever seen in a forum at one time. 20 more than the max we saw during KW last year. Pretty impressive, y'all. Too fucking bad that we didn't have the time to get a proper sponsor for this report beforehand. Honour looks screwed to me right now.
Honour did a DD?

255 people are hanging on your every word...

newbury

AAARRRGGGGHHH. About 12:45 Honour's display stopped updating. She had been consistently sailing lower than HB, at the same speed. Then HB gybed a total of 5 times until she crossed the line. Honour's display never changed.

Someone take pity on me and do a play by play....please

LateNite

Super Anarchist
Windy City
From RCYC web site here is a summary so far:

Honour is leading at the first windward mark by 15sec (1:52pm)

Heartbreaker is ahead at the first leeward mark by 39sec (2:09pm)

Heartbreaker is leading at the second windward mark by 9sec (2:30pm)

Heartbreaker is ahead at the second leeward mark by 19sec (2:43pm)

Honour is leading at the final windward mark by 15sec (3:04pm)

Question is: What happened on the last Windward leg??

Latest posts