Down To The Wire!

Reverend Pete -
Thought you might appreciate this ultimate seal of approval. Was watching the recap you posted yesterday with my constipated 17 month old daughter curled up on my lap. When it got to the scene with all the Melgi coming downwind under spinn, she actually forgot about the dump she'd been whining about for the prior 2 hours and stood up on my lap and started clapping. If you can get her to forget about taking a crap for a few minutes... you must be doing something right.

Keep up the good work!

The power of SA

JItillIdie

Anarchist
1004H: 30 minutes to the first warning ... 045 degrees at the Signal boat. We will be running two races ... the last two for the event - div 2

1005H: Race 9 will be course 4 (4 legs) 1.7nm for M32s and 1.5nm for M24 and J105s ... holding off on posting the bearing.

dacapo

Super Anarchist
NY
Here's an archived Interview with Skip Novak and Simon (he's so freaking animated) - Shining Moment
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

Skip Novak has the personality of a slug there. Who interviewed him?? Jobson?? or thompson?? :lol:

Hey Zar - i'm bored in Sarasota - can you fire up the SA G4 and pick me up at SRQ?
Sorry, I was on my way down, and flew into a flock of pigeons and had to ditch in lake Erie….Cleveland being a small market, it didn’t even make the news…”Sully” is getting laid from coast to coast, and I’m cold and wet in and it a world of hurt (apparently a “Flight Simulator 4.1” certificate is not recognized by the FAA as valid rating for multi engine jets).

Tell the ed to send lawyers, guns and money

GREAT coverage guys!, but missing my camera work!!! clear, infocus video leaves nothing for the imaginaion! I like to think I put the "mystery" into our coverage

Last edited by a moderator:

ScowVegas

Reporters
Chicago
1022H: Red just sailed by the Signal. Morgan Reeser is sailing today after dislocating his shoulder yesterday. His arm is in a sling and duct taped around his body ... it's going to difficult to move around the boat
That's OK - He's a tactician - Just lash him to the stern pulpit

melges419

NO I didn't get arrested! But it was close.
Shit is happening now - just a few minutes til the action starts!
kudos on a great week SA. thanks to all the sponsors who made it happen. :lol: glad it ends soon so i can get back to work. hope you are doing charleston race week too but if so hopefully i will be on the water there instead of at the office.

ScowVegas

Reporters
Chicago
Hey Zar - i'm bored in Sarasota - can you fire up the SA G4 and pick me up at SRQ?
Sorry, I was on my way down, and flew into a flock of pigeons and had to ditch in lake Erie….Cleveland being a small market, it didn't even make the news…"Sully" is getting laid from coast to coast, and I'm cold and wet in and it a world of hurt (apparently a "Flight Simulator 4.1" certificate is not recognized by the FAA as valid rating for multi engine jets).

Tell the ed to send lawyers, guns and money

GREAT coverage guys!, but missing my camera work!!! clear, infocus video leaves nothing for the imaginaion! I like to think I put the "mystery" into our coverage

LOL :lol:

MR.CLEAN

Sorry about the race recap sound issues...the video that petey gets together over the weekend will be well worth the wait. That "get some" video was classic yesterday, I can't wait to see it in high-res - I actually think it is up on streamcast or something, but we just don't have time to fuck with it.

IRC 1 going into sequence.

melges419

NO I didn't get arrested! But it was close.
Shit is happening now - just a few minutes til the action starts!
kudos on a great week SA. thanks to all the sponsors who made it happen. :lol: glad it ends soon so i can get back to work. hope you are doing charleston race week too but if so hopefully i will be on the water there instead of at the office.

oh, and great work by jitillidie but i wish you were on the 24! st pete?

Latest posts