Dr. Electron is almost famous

Not My Real Name

Not Actually Me
No. 6, I really don't appreciate you making up lies about me when you know I'm not really here much any more to defend myself. It's almost as cowardly as outing my admin ID when you know I won't be around to address it.

For the record, for those that do not realize how lacking in character No. 6 is and believe his BS - DT's kid contacted ME, not the other way around. And I never spoke to any of them on the phone though the kid did give a number if I wanted to talk to him to verify his ID. And No. 6 even offered to help run that down. Given that JT and I discussed this I'm surprised he's come up with this nasty new narrative for you all.

6's actions since the have led me to give some credence to some of the things DT claimed be did, e.g. Pm'ing him and emailing horrid things about his wife, PMing DT telling him about my admin ID, maybe even contacting his wife.

I've little patience for dishonest people. JT exhibits a lot of he same characteristics as DT and other trolls BTW. Getting repeatedly banned and coming back with new socks time and again does not put him in excellent company. He's less overtly obnoxious than others and is a qualified competent real sailor, but there's still a pathology there with his sort of behavior in the way he likes to stir shit and instigate behind he scenes.

kent_island_sailor

Super Anarchist
Kent Island!
BJ - we were mostly all around and remember the real deal.

Too bad he never got out there. Sitting in the tropics with a drink and watching the sunset has to be a cure for many ills of mind and body.

I'm just counting the seconds until I hit the starter button and the antifreeze goes out the exhaust and I'm going again. Hoping to be the first boat into Rock Hall again. We got a free slip for showing up in February one year.

Not My Real Name

Not Actually Me
Thanks K-I-S, I know the players at the time should recognize Jt's revisionist history, but there are a lot of new folks around too. I prefer not to let his BS stand with those folks, in his own way Jt's behavior around that time was probably among the most reprehensible of any of us.

Warm weather and sunshine cure a lot, and the day to day aspects of living on board causes more stress than the antics of a few pissants out here. Of course tasks like rebuilding a head and interacting with these clowns have a lot in common, except you can put vinegar in thread to mitigate the smell.

Can't say I'm missing winter though, I feel for you guys up where it's cold! Stay warm and think happy thoughts about sailing season!

Bob Perry

Super Anarchist
B.J.:

I feel sorry for you. You don't know the joy of wearing a fleece lined L.L. Bean flannel shirt over a thick Henley T shirt with flannel lines jeans (the ultimate in old man's pants). And that's for indoors.

Going outdoors I put another fleece lined shirt over the first one, wrap a scarf around my neck (for affect), throw my foul weather jacket over all, stuff my Glengarry on my head and head out into the rain to walk the dogs.

A man can hardly have more fun..

Not My Real Name

Not Actually Me
I do know those joys Bob, I lived in New England for years! I have away all my warm clothes though, except the ones that were plastered to my carcass when I sailed out of Virginia in November.

I've got some long underwear in deep storage on the boat if you need it!

It's 85 and sunny today, with a nicebreeze. Again. The monotony might get old...some day.

(null)

Bob Perry

Super Anarchist
B.J.:

I hear you.

I enjoy a cup of coffee at 5:30am on the beach in mexico with 85 degree temps knowing it will stay 85 all day. It took me about three trips to learn not to take many clothes.

Today it will be in the upper 40's here with rain all day. They call it "showers". My shack sits in what is known as the infamous "convergent zone". This is a band of area that is where the ocean Westerlies coming around the south end of the Olympic Montains as Southerlies meet the ocean Westerlies coming around the north end of the Olympics as Northeries. They cruise up and down the Sound to collide at my house shoving the rain from the south up to meet the rain from the north.

I live in a Japanese ink and watercolor painting. Without the sushi.

Spike and dad on beach.jpg

kent_island_sailor

Super Anarchist
Kent Island!
Supposed to hit 70 here today, but rain and thunderstorms. So far this winter is going like last one - a blast of cold air for a week or two and then back to just kind of chilly. NOTHING like when I was a kid and you could walk across the river on ice.

born2sail

Super Anarchist
It's in the 40s here in PDX and my sweetie's cruising around the BVI where she says its been in the 80s so I like to think the average temp for me is somewhere in the 60s :)

Tim042

BJ=Underdawg? Whodathunkit? Rip the mask off the old Lone Ranger, why dontcha Jeff? <_<

Sunny and 65 degrees here, but it seems like it's raining or freezing(55 degrees or less B) ) every other weekend. :(

John Drake

Banned
Portmeirion
No. 6, I really don't appreciate you making up lies about me when you know I'm not really here much any more to defend myself. It's almost as cowardly as outing my admin ID when you know I won't be around to address it.

For the record, for those that do not realize how lacking in character No. 6 is and believe his BS - DT's kid contacted ME, not the other way around. And I never spoke to any of them on the phone though the kid did give a number if I wanted to talk to him to verify his ID. And No. 6 even offered to help run that down. Given that JT and I discussed this I'm surprised he's come up with this nasty new narrative for you all.

6's actions since the have led me to give some credence to some of the things DT claimed be did, e.g. Pm'ing him and emailing horrid things about his wife, PMing DT telling him about my admin ID, maybe even contacting his wife.

I've little patience for dishonest people. JT exhibits a lot of he same characteristics as DT and other trolls BTW. Getting repeatedly banned and coming back with new socks time and again does not put him in excellent company. He's less overtly obnoxious than others and is a qualified competent real sailor, but there's still a pathology there with his sort of behavior in the way he likes to stir shit and instigate behind he scenes.
Funny BJ, that isn't what you told me. But if that is the way you wish to play it, so be it.And no, I didn't PM or e-mail DT. Couldn't be bothered.

Oh and by the way, I haven't the foggiest when you are within WiFi range and when you are not... nor could I care less. I think what has really crawled up your ass is that I think you and Mr. Taylor are not all that far removed. I guess I should read you blog to know what you are up to or on about. Or watch paint dry, hard choice.

Last edited by a moderator:

Not My Real Name

Not Actually Me
Whatever you say JT. Make up what you want; I have the emails and PM's to prove the truth and people know how it went down. Lie on, just keeps adding to your cred.

What crawls up my ass? Some self important prick with too much time on his hands making shit up about me, that's all. I've as much in common with DT as I had with a duplicitous self aggrandizing load like you. I'm failing to see the parallels at all - DT makes up a while life and grandiose world cruise. I say nothing about myself that isnt absolutely true. He sold his boat and had up the dream, I'm on my boat in the Carribean and well on my way to executing the plans I laid out years ago. Where are similarities?

What you KNOW is that I'm off living on my boat, and not out here much any more so you all of a sudden have the balls to sling more shit when you know the odds are I won't see it for days. Some would call that cowardice.

I know it bugs you that you gave up the boat and moved shore (not that you MOVED the boat anywhere in years or anything) and who knows what you are doing all day now that well, you know. But leave me out of your self loathing, it doesn't reflect well on you. Find another target, because your shots are way low and wide.

Forgot to publicly thank you BTW for making my job as an admin more of a pain by telling anyone and everyone that would listen (like a 4 year old girl with a secret) that I was an admin. Though in truth you had little to do with the recent outbreak of trolls (I include you I this number) here in CA, that's more a factor of my absence since I'm not of here daily watching for this stuff any more and jumping on it immediately. So that's not your fault at least, beyond your own disruptive presence of course.

You say that I 'take this too serously' and it 'doesn't mean anything' but you really went out of the way to sabotage the work I've been doing here on SA for the last ten+ years so it means something to you.

John Drake

Banned
Portmeirion
Whatever you say JT. Make up what you want; I have the emails and PM's to prove the truth and people know how it went down. Lie on, just keeps adding to your cred.

What crawls up my ass? Some self important prick with too much time on his hands making shit up about me, that's all. I've as much in common with DT as I had with a duplicitous self aggrandizing load like you. I'm failing to see the parallels at all - DT makes up a while life and grandiose world cruise. I say nothing about myself that isnt absolutely true. He sold his boat and had up the dream, I'm on my boat in the Carribean and well on my way to executing the plans I laid out years ago. Where are similarities?

What you KNOW is that I'm off living on my boat, and not out here much any more so you all of a sudden have the balls to sling more shit when you know the odds are I won't see it for days. Some would call that cowardice.

I know it bugs you that you gave up the boat and moved shore (not that you MOVED the boat anywhere in years or anything) and who knows what you are doing all day now that well, you know. But leave me out of your self loathing, it doesn't reflect well on you. Find another target, because your shots are way low and wide.

Forgot to publicly thank you BTW for making my job as an admin more of a pain by telling anyone and everyone that would listen (like a 4 year old girl with a secret) that I was an admin. Though in truth you had little to do with the recent outbreak of trolls (I include you I this number) here in CA, that's more a factor of my absence since I'm not of here daily watching for this stuff any more and jumping on it immediately. So that's not your fault at least, beyond your own disruptive presence of course.

You say that I 'take this too serously' and it 'doesn't mean anything' but you really went out of the way to sabotage the work I've been doing here on SA for the last ten+ years so it means something to you.
How do you live with yourself then?
BJ, I really didn't out you as UnderDawg, you did that. And the issue wasn't really whether or not you were or weren't UnderDawg. A number of people picked up on it, because the nature of your ego you needed to drop hints, but because you were so insistent that you ONLY post as BJ Porter. Made a regular point of it. So don't whine when folks call BS.

Another thing BJ, I don't make shit up. I am a real straight shooter, way my parents brought me up. Sure I might get a few things wrong as anyone does, but I do not just make shit up as you seem to think and like to repeat with fair degree of regularity. I know you like to cultivate this image of yourself for public consumption, just don't draw me into your little fantasies.

As I have said to you on a number of occasions, Enjoy the sailing. Now do what real sailors do and go explore life on island time and stop with the look at me crap on the internet. I can't think of a bigger waste of time than busying yourself post here when off sailing. Pathetic really.

As for BJ and DT being twins separated at birth, scary similar. No wonder folks had a hard time when BJ started his blog about Tillerman telling the difference between the two!

Last edited by a moderator:

Bob Perry

Super Anarchist
See, we don't need DT to have a shit storm. We can generate one all on our own using DT as sort of a shit frame work to give some substance to the argument.