Drip Drip Drip

Steam Flyer

Super Anarchist
Eastern NC
I can genuinely understand that you would see it that way. It seems to be built into our DNA for humans to find some way -- any possible way -- to rationalize events to their advantage. Many find a God helpful in this endeavor.

Huzzah.
Religion... a fancy way of saying "Mom likes me better"

- DSK

Sean

Super Anarchist
Sag Harbor, NY
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-organization-records-attorney-general-james/2021/09/24/6ccb1d96-1d4f-11ec-8380-5fbadbc43ef8_story.html

DF997417-C56D-4E62-9D37-62A4BC18B046.jpeg

Navig8tor

Super Anarchist

Mrleft8

Super Anarchist
Suwanee River
If Trump was a basketball team, he'd be The Harlem Globe Trotters, but not as talented, or entertaining.

The Democrats would of course be the "Washington Generals" Bumbling, inept, clueless foils.

Mrleft8

Super Anarchist
Suwanee River
Thank God the dems are finally putting a sense of urgency in the Rs chain dragging, I know the wheels of justice move slowly but this has become excruciating.

Isn’t it time for some of these crooks to be locked up?

Or are the Dems timing this for max damage at midterm time?
Dems aren't that good at multi-tasking. They're just going to try to save their own asses in the mid-terms.

Olsonist

Disgusting Liberal Elitist
New Oak City
The Democratic Party, as an organization, is not good at ANY-tasking.

For one, it's one of the world's great all-time examples of herding cats.

- DSK
That's probably more the case in the Senate than in the House. Yes, they don't move at lockstep the way Republicans do with their Hastert Rule. AOC and Hakeem Jeffries will disagree with each other whereas Republicans will honor Reagan's 11th commandment and instead disagree with AOC and Hakeem Jeffries. However, Pelosi runs a tight ship where everyone gets their say. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Steam Flyer

Super Anarchist
Eastern NC
Which I absolutely prefer to marching lock step.
Oh sure. I've voted for a lot of Republicans over the years, ones who were not zombie-like authoritarian dones (those days may be gone). It's ironic how they yell about "FREEDOM!" and then demand total conformity and subjugation.

In general I'd rather have a government of fumble-fingered do-gooders than mean-spirited money-grubbing snobs.

- DSK

Steam Flyer

Super Anarchist
Eastern NC
That's probably more the case in the Senate. In the House, it is less the case. Yes, they don't move at lockstep the way Republicans do with their Hastert Rule. AOC and Hakeem Jeffries will disagree with each other whereas Republicans will honor Reagan's 11th commandment and disagree with AOC and Hakeem Jeffries. However, Pelosi runs a tight ship where everyone gets their say. 
Madam Pelosi is a very impressive leader, I hope she is grooming a couple of successors and has the grace and strength to step aside when the times comes (which will be soon).

The USA needs a crop of younger leaders.

- DSK

Olsonist

Disgusting Liberal Elitist
New Oak City
Madam Pelosi is a very impressive leader, I hope she is grooming a couple of successors and has the grace and strength to step aside when the times comes (which will be soon).

The USA needs a crop of younger leaders.

- DSK
I think she's more interested in passing Biden's agenda. She knows as a cold hard truth that her party will be punished for that just as Clinton was immediately punished for his budget balancing in 1992 and just as she herself was punished for passing Obamacare.