Sean

Super Anarchist
Sag Harbor, NY

Sean

Super Anarchist
Sag Harbor, NY
Свободные суда для погружения губ

Trump campaign aide prompted Russia investigation in drunken revelation: report

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/366873-trump-campaign-aide-prompted-russia-investigation-in-drunken
This story has legs I think. Apparently Papadopoulos (the “coffee boy”) had knowledge of the hacked emails three months before the first hacked email appeared. Well before the “dossier” story. The Times says they have no evidence that this info was passed up the food chain at the Trump campaign, but it seems to me to be likely, no doubt Mueller is looking into it. 

jocal505

moderate, informed, ex-gunowner
near Seattle, Wa
Couldn’t happen to a nicer guy -

https://mobile.twitter.com/NBCNews/status/946878476040179712

NBC News

@NBCNews

NEW: According to federal court filing made public today, the FBI has executed a search warrant on an e-mail address associated with Trump surrogate and former sheriff David A. Clarke Jr.
Clarke went on a little junket to Moscow. Russian connections to the NRA set it up. Clarke got "briefings" there, he said.

Donald Trump advisor Sheriff David A. Clarke was in Russia while Michael Flynn dined with Putin

Milwaukee County Sheriff David A. Clarke, who played a prominent role as a surrogate in the Donald Trump campaign and served as an informal campaign advisor, was also in Moscow on December 10th of 2015. We know this because Clarke tweeted a photo of himself at the time, adding the caption “Red Square near the Kremlin with a Russian officer. Met earlier with Russian Foreign Minister who spoke on Mid East.” This raises so many questions it’s difficult to know where to begin...

And since we now know that Michael Flynn was paid to travel to Moscow on December 10th (source: New York Daily News), does this mean David Clarke was paid by Russia to be there as well?

http://www.palmerreport.com/politics/david-clarke-trump-russia-flynn-putin/1645/
Since 2013, one "Butina" figure has been hobnobbing with the NRA in the USA. She has been connected to Alexander Torshin in Russian financial dealings.

Why has the NRA been cozying up to Russia?

A meeting in Moscow, On December 11, 2015, in the depths of a biting Moscow winter...

(Sherriff David) Clarke said little publicly about the event. Two weeks earlier, his office put out a vague press release noting that he would “travel to the Middle East and Asia beginning November 28, 2015 and returning December 13, 2015,” including that he’d “receive briefings on issues facing those regions and visit historic sites.”

But the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel’s Daniel Bice noticed that Clarke’s January 2016 ethics disclosure filing shed some light on the trip. Part one was $20,155 trip to Israel, paid for by the NRA Ring of Freedom. During his week-plus of travel there, he did a remote interview from Jerusalem for Fox Business Network. The remaining days were spent in Russia. His airfare to Moscow and visas, totaling $13,785.10, were paid for by Brownell; his $6000 worth of meals, hotel, transportation, and excursions were provided by the “All-Russia Public Organization ‘The Right to Bear Arms.’”

Clarke’s office declined to release any records to Bice about the trip, the reporter wrote, “saying it was personal — not official — travel, even though personal trips (a.k.a. vacations) are not supposed to be listed on the ethics form.”

At that conference, according to a post on the Right to Bear Arms’ Facebook page, in addition to group’s chairman and founder Maria Butina, a welcoming speech was delivered by honorary member of The Right to Bear Arms Alexander Torshin.

https://thinkprogress.org/nra-and-russian-cousin-18f607d40240
Butina set this meeting up, in an NRA setting ...just after WikiLeaks had approached the Kush to spread the purloined e-mails

CBS News has confirmed that Donald Trump Jr. met with Alexander Torshin – a man with close ties to the Kremlin -- at an NRA event in May 2016. Torshin had been trying to set up a meeting with then-candidate Donald Trump but ended up being introduced to Mr. Trump's son. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Sol Rosenberg

Girthy Member
Earth
This story has legs I think. Apparently Papadopoulos (the “coffee boy”) had knowledge of the hacked emails three months before the first hacked email appeared. Well before the “dossier” story. The Times says they have no evidence that this info was passed up the food chain at the Trump campaign, but it seems to me to be likely, no doubt Mueller is looking into it. 
And to think that nobody had heard of Pappy until his plea agreement broke. No wonder Mueller scares the Party Faithful so much  

And I don’t support Trump but there’s no collusion!  There will be no convictions for collusion!  

Last edited by a moderator:

Sol Rosenberg

Girthy Member
Earth
Doesn't the pardon occur, after they are convicted, long after they have taken the 5th?
Does NY have a cyber crimes statute? Does it criminalize breaking into/stealing someone’s emails?  If so, then someone in NY conspiring to receive such stolen property might not want to rely on a pardon. 

billy backstay

Backstay, never bought a suit, never went to Vegas
Does NY have a cyber crimes statute? Does it criminalize breaking into/stealing someone’s emails?  If so, then someone in NY conspiring to receive such stolen property might not want to rely on a pardon. 
I don't think Team Trump "broke into" any emails, they are clearly not smart enough, and everything was handed to them on a Russian Pickle Dish.

Sol Rosenberg

Girthy Member
Earth
I don't think Team Trump "broke into" any emails, they are clearly not smart enough, and everything was handed to them on a Russian Pickle Dish.
They didn’t hack the DNC. Two Russian groups were behind that, according to the DNC’s contractor.  

But everyone who received that particular stolen property committed a federal crime, which could be pardoned. The question I have is whether the state law prohibits the same thing, which could not be pardoned. 

warbird

Super Anarchist
lake michigan
They didn’t hack the DNC. Two Russian groups were behind that, according to the DNC’s contractor.  

But everyone who received that particular stolen property committed a federal crime, which could be pardoned. The question I have is whether the state law prohibits the same thing, which could not be pardoned. 
Is information "stolen" if it is left out for anyone to see?

These "Tough guys" are gonna be so confused when they find out that they can't punch their way out of court.
That info seems to have been mentioned in  "disclosure". :D

Latest posts