Drip Drip Drip

Spatial Ed

Super Anarchist
Is information "stolen" if it is left out for anyone to see?
Let’s say you leave your phone at a restaurant and some takes it and finds selfies of you jacking off to Hillary Clinton pixs.  Are those selfies stolen if he posts them online for others to see?  You left your phone out for anyone to see.

Mrleft8

Super Anarchist
Suwanee River
Let’s say you leave your phone at a restaurant and some takes it and finds selfies of you jacking off to Hillary Clinton pixs.  Are those selfies stolen if he posts them online for others to see?  You left your phone out for anyone to see.
was it your phone? If it wasn't your phone, and you did not have expressed permission to access the information on that phone, then it doesn't matter if I left it on the table or not. In the same way, if I don't lock my door, and you come in to my house and steal my naked Hillary photo collection, you are still stealing, and breaking and entering (you don't need to break anything beyond a metaphorical boundary to be charged with breaking and entering).

Not My Real Name

Not Actually Me
David A. Clarke, Jr.

@SheriffClarke

I am UNINTIMIDATED by lib media attempts to smear and discredit me with their FAKE NEWS reports designed to silence me. I will continue to poke them in the eye with a sharp stick and bitch slap these scum bags til they get it. I have been attacked by better people than them #MAGA

12:38 PM - Dec 30, 2017
flair.jpg

corkob

Anarchist
I’ve no doubt that Trump's election team courted campaign information against Clinton from where ever they could get it. I really dont have an  issue with this. Its fair game in an election.  Doesnt change the fact that it is so sad that the electorate in a Country like like the US is so shallow  that they could elect the likes of Trump. I would not have been a Clinton supporter, however Trump is single handed destroying everything America stands for. He is a manipulating mean flawed appalling excuse for a human being. Perhaps there will be one good thing will come from his election. That is - Europe  and NATO can no longer treat the US as an unconditional ally. They have been shocked by the disgraceful behaviour of the US. The Trump America First doctrine and the disgraceful "taking names" threat in the UN has isolated the US and shocked its allies.It divides and has the effect of strengthening China and Russia. America was made so powerful in the first place because of the work of its european settlers. Remember the indigineous population of america was either exterminated or marginalised. Perhaps US citizens should re-read the US constitution before going to the polls again. I respect democracy but America has elected an abomination.  I am genuinely concerned this will not end well.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mark K

Super Anarchist
I’ve no doubt that Trump's election team courted campaign information against Clinton from where ever they could get it. I really dont have an  issue with this. Its fair game in an election.  Doesnt change the fact that it is so sad that the electorate in a Country like like the US is so shallow  that they could elect the likes of Trump. I would not have been a Clinton supporter, however Trump is single handed destroying everything America stands for. He is a manipulating mean flawed appalling excuse for a human being. Perhaps there will be one good thing will come from his election. That is - Europe  and NATO can no longer treat the US as an unconditional ally. They have been shocked by the disgraceful behaviour of the US. The Trump America First doctrine and the disgraceful "taking names" threat in the UN has isolated the US and shocked its allies.It divides and has the effect of strengthening China and Russia. America was made so powerful in the first place because of the work of its european settlers. Remember the indigineous population of america was either exterminated or marginalised. Perhaps US citizens should re-read the US constitution before going to the polls again. I respect democracy but America has elected an abomination.  I am genuinely concerned this will not end well.
It didn't start with Trump. GW Bush turned the US into a drunken Jolly Green Giant staggering around the world flailing mindlessly about. We invaded the wrong country after 9/11 and still haven't admitted it. 

The "rest of the world" is slowly adjusting to a harsh reality: The most powerful military the world has ever seen is being handed to populist candidates, some better, some worse, some competent some grossly not, but the bottom line is the US is no longer predictable and therefore no longer reliable.  The old fine art of "managing Washington" mastered mostly by the non-aligned nations during the Cold War is becoming the way the Big Boys must work us as well. In that light, the Russians seeking means of manipulating that process? They wouldn't be doing their job if they were not.

The crime is in the cover up, it's not a crime for other nations to play propaganda games within the US, we do it and have done it all over the world. See how much we spent to influence the revolution in the Ukraine. Billions. 

Pertinacious Tom

Importunate Member
Punta Gorda FL
Yep. It's extraordinary for them to render someone.

But extraordinary renditions do happen...
That is not an arrest ;)
Yes, I know. Just detaining and transporting people is nothing like arresting them. The lack of legal authority is a big difference.

The current policy traces its roots to the administration of former President Bill Clinton. Following the attacks of September 11, 2001, however, what had been a limited program expanded dramatically, with some experts estimating that 150 foreign nationals have been victims of rendition in the last few years alone. Foreign nationals suspected of terrorism have been transported to detention and interrogation facilities in Jordan, Iraq, Egypt, Diego Garcia, Afghanistan, Guantánamo, and elsewhere. In the words of former CIA agent Robert Baer: "If you want a serious interrogation, you send a prisoner to Jordan. If you want them to be tortured, you send them to Syria. If you want someone to disappear -- never to see them again -- you send them to Egypt."

kent_island_sailor

Super Anarchist
Kent Island!
That IS the point. Spy vs. Spy stuff is one thing and agencies with police power getting an arrest warrant and reading someone their rights is another thing. Totally different worlds. Remember the time the jihadis were camped out in Outer BFE polishing their rocket launchers and the Delta Force commandos popped out from behind a rock and yelled "You are under arrest!"? Me neither :lol:

Now if the CIA rendition capers were out of bounds is another debate entirely, but they sure as hell aren't arresting anyone.