Drip Drip Drip

warbird

Super Anarchist
lake michigan
Let’s say you leave your phone at a restaurant and some takes it and finds selfies of you jacking off to Hillary Clinton pixs.  Are those selfies stolen if he posts them online for others to see?  You left your phone out for anyone to see.
How did you know it was Hillary?

warbird

Super Anarchist
lake michigan
I’ve no doubt that Trump's election team courted campaign information against Clinton from where ever they could get it. I really dont have an  issue with this. Its fair game in an election.  Doesnt change the fact that it is so sad that the electorate in a Country like like the US is so shallow  that they could elect the likes of Trump. I would not have been a Clinton supporter, however Trump is single handed destroying everything America stands for. He is a manipulating mean flawed appalling excuse for a human being. Perhaps there will be one good thing will come from his election. That is - Europe  and NATO can no longer treat the US as an unconditional ally. They have been shocked by the disgraceful behaviour of the US. The Trump America First doctrine and the disgraceful "taking names" threat in the UN has isolated the US and shocked its allies.It divides and has the effect of strengthening China and Russia. America was made so powerful in the first place because of the work of its european settlers. Remember the indigineous population of america was either exterminated or marginalised. Perhaps US citizens should re-read the US constitution before going to the polls again. I respect democracy but America has elected an abomination.  I am genuinely concerned this will not end well.
All those offended allies are welcome to refuse U$ aid!

Cal20sailor

Super Anarchist
Detroit
How did you know it was Hillary?
Hillary who?  You really are old and stupid.  You and Sloopster in Grumpy Old Men - The Next Generation.  Your love interests won't be Ann Margaret or Sophia Loren.  We're thinking about Mona who works down by the highway.  

billy backstay

Backstay, never bought a suit, never went to Vegas
26168000_1679134258774722_4723742184979678241_n.jpg

Pertinacious Tom

Importunate Member
Punta Gorda FL
That IS the point. Spy vs. Spy stuff is one thing and agencies with police power getting an arrest warrant and reading someone their rights is another thing. Totally different worlds. Remember the time the jihadis were camped out in Outer BFE polishing their rocket launchers and the Delta Force commandos popped out from behind a rock and yelled "You are under arrest!"? Me neither :lol:

Now if the CIA rendition capers were out of bounds is another debate entirely, but they sure as hell aren't arresting anyone.
That "other debate" is basically about whether they were...

...illegally arresting people.

The difference between being "arrested and held in custody" vs being "abducted and illegally detained" is really just legal authority.

People in all of history legally arrested by the CIA = 0. They are not a law enforcement agency with police powers :rolleyes:
I edited your previous post to make it accurate. But the number of illegal arrests is not zero.

Not My Real Name

Not Actually Me
I’ve no doubt that Trump's election team courted campaign information against Clinton from where ever they could get it. I really dont have an  issue with this. Its fair game in an election.  Doesnt change the fact that it is so sad that the electorate in a Country like like the US is so shallow  that they could elect the likes of Trump. I would not have been a Clinton supporter, however Trump is single handed destroying everything America stands for. He is a manipulating mean flawed appalling excuse for a human being. Perhaps there will be one good thing will come from his election. That is - Europe  and NATO can no longer treat the US as an unconditional ally. They have been shocked by the disgraceful behaviour of the US. The Trump America First doctrine and the disgraceful "taking names" threat in the UN has isolated the US and shocked its allies.It divides and has the effect of strengthening China and Russia. America was made so powerful in the first place because of the work of its european settlers. Remember the indigineous population of america was either exterminated or marginalised. Perhaps US citizens should re-read the US constitution before going to the polls again. I respect democracy but America has elected an abomination.  I am genuinely concerned this will not end well.

Receiving aid in a campaign from a foreign government is quite illegal. It should bother you. A lot. It's not actually "fair game" at all.

Dog

Super Anarchist
Receiving aid in a campaign from a foreign government is quite illegal. It should bother you. A lot. It's not actually "fair game" at all.
Not always...It's ok if you hire an attorney to hire to hire a consultant to hire a foreign spy who then solicits "opposition research" from agents of a  foreign government.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ishmael

Fuctifino
You are so young that you were in diapers when algore recieved a bag of ca$h from the monks?
No, I'm old enough to ignore distractions from twenty years ago. We're talking about Drumpf here. Go start a Crooked Al Gore (see how much easier it is to read with capitals and punctuation?) thread and fill yer boots.