Drip Drip Drip

Clove Hitch

Super Anarchist
around and about
This is delicious.

Bannon suggested President Donald Trump was aware of Donald Trump Jr.’s meeting with Russian operatives at Trump Tower in June 2016 ― because he met with them that day, too, according to an explosive new book by acclaimed journalist Michael Wolff.
The former White House strategist was quoted by Wolff as saying there was “zero” chance Trump Jr. didn’t walk the Russian meeting attendees “up to his father’s office on the 26th floor.”
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/steve-bannon-trump-tower_us_5a4cde0be4b0b0e5a7a9fe93?ncid=inblnkushpmg00000009

Not My Real Name

Not Actually Me
And yet the FBI cannot verify the majority of the dossier.   So who to believe the company that was paid by Hillary And the DNC to create the dossier using Russian leaks now covering its own ass or the FBI?  

Who is distracting whom? 

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/dec/25/fbi-says-russia-dossiers-collusion-charges-unsubst/
Do we need to remind you AGAIN that the Moonie Times is NOT a legitimate news source? How many times is that now you've cited them like they've printed something meaningful?

Mark K

Super Anarchist
Whoopsies. 

[SIZE=12pt]http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/367238-bannon-zero-chance-that-trump-didnt-know-about-sons-russian[/SIZE]

Time to redirect fire on Bannon. He knows too much. I’d say his Breitbart work should discredit him pretty well. He supported Roy Moore. 
And Trump fires back:

“Steve Bannon has nothing to do with me or my presidency,” Trump said. “When he was fired, he not only lost his job, he lost his mind.”
  http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/367253-trump-bannon-has-lost-his-mind

tenor.gif

Ease the sheet.

ignoring stupid people is easy
How could bannon not know this? How  could he not be present for any conversation about the Russians?

Surely, he's a person of interest too?

So he has a book to sell? So he wants to distance himself from this train wreck that he was part of?

He's a self serving, hypocritical fuck.

I can't wait till the fbi knock on his door.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sol Rosenberg

Girthy Member
Earth
The best part is that these guys, Flynn for example, did not think that they were going to win, and get all the scrutiny that comes with being the winning campaign.  They thought that they could just ride off into the sunset and make all the money that they could reap for being famous.  The bit about Flynn's 45k from Russia for the speech is the best example.  Just lose and move on with nobody sniffing around.

Whoops.  So much for that idea.  Be careful what you wish for.  

billy backstay

Backstay, never bought a suit, never went to Vegas
How could bannon not know this? How  could he not be present for any conversation about the Russians?

Surely, he's a person of interest too?

So he has a book to sell? So he wants to distance himself from this train wreck that he was part of?

He's a self serving, hypocritical fuck.

I can't wait till the fbi knock on his door.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^!!!!!!!!! Bannon needs to go down as well!!!

Mark K

Super Anarchist
The best part is that these guys, Flynn for example, did not think that they were going to win, and get all the scrutiny that comes with being the winning campaign.  They thought that they could just ride off into the sunset and make all the money that they could reap for being famous.  The bit about Flynn's 45k from Russia for the speech is the best example.  Just lose and move on with nobody sniffing around.

Whoops.  So much for that idea.  Be careful what you wish for.  
Flynn may well be the dumbest Irishman who ever lived. An intelligence officer who didn't consider everything on the Russian ambassador's phone was taped is difficult to imagine, and an intelligence officer who didn't know what he was doing was personally compromising impossible.

Yet the same thing could be said for Bannon, I thinks, just write in "ideology" for "money". Just like Flynn, Bannon thought he would be able to get whatever he wanted, change the entire country...because he was riding the Trump wagon. 

Trump's megalomania appears to be at least locally contagious. 

Bus Driver

Cunning Linguist
“This Don, Jr., I tell ya. Not sure if I ever met him. Name doesn’t ring a bell. And, it’s clear he is not related to me - he doesn’t have my gorgeous mane of golden hair.”

”And, this Jared guy - never heard of him. Claims he married my daughter, but don’t believe it. He’s a loser.”

(likely Trump quotes)

warbird

Super Anarchist
lake michigan
Comedy at it's very best. You all slurpin each others privates an sniffin like a dog at a roadside mail box. You all missin key points like  "might"  ,"should"  ", could have" and counless others. But hey, if  sniffin mailboxes and slurpin privates gets the bunch of you off have at it.

Sean

Super Anarchist
Sag Harbor, NY
Good luck with that -

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/ex-trump-campaign-chairman-manafort-challenges-his-indictment-in-russia-probe-by-filing-lawsuit-against-mueller/2018/01/03/708016f8-f0c1-11e7-97bf-bba379b809ab_story.html

Ex-Trump campaign chairman Manafort challenges his indictment in Russia probe by filing lawsuit against Mueller

Excerpt -

President Donald Trump’s former campaign manager, Paul J. Manafort, asked a federal court Wednesday to void the Justice Department’s appointment of special counsel Robert S. Mueller III and charges Mueller’s office filed against him, elevating Trump supporters’ attempts to discredit the probe into Russian interference in last year’s election.

Manafort’s attorneys argued in a 17-page lawsuit in federal court in Washington that the department exceeded its legal authority when, in May, acting attorney general Rod J. Rosenstein ordered Mueller to investigate “links and/or coordination” between the Russian government and Trump campaign, as well as “any matters that arose or may arise directly from” that investigation.

Mike G

Super Anarchist
Ventura County, CA
Another drip?

A single source familiar with the meeting tells us:

Surprise meeting tonight between Deputy Atty General Rod Rosenstein and House Speaker Paul Ryan was requested by Rosenstein to discuss matters related to Congressman Devin Nunes and the Russia investigation.

Not sure if the paste worked..that was from Maddow's twitter.

Sol Rosenberg

Girthy Member
Earth
Another drip?

Surprise meeting tonight between Deputy Atty General Rod Rosenstein and House Speaker Paul Ryan was requested by Rosenstein to discuss matters related to Congressman Devin Nunes and the Russia investigation.

His midnight trip to the White House to get the documents that he was going to uncover and give to the White House was done with all the intellectual prowess of Rosco P. Coltraine placing a fake fire hydrant by a parked car.

032c94a1d5986a41ea13b334a021a9c8--james-best-james-darcy.jpg

Sean

Super Anarchist
Sag Harbor, NY
Another drip -

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/muckraker/russian-social-media-giant-gave-info-on-trump-contacts-to-senate-probe

Russian Social Media Giant Gave Info on Trump Contacts to Senate Probe

Excerpt -

The Russian social media giant Vkontakte has given information to Senate investigators about contacts between an executive at the company and the Trump campaign, TPM has learned.

The Russian tech firm appears to be cooperating with the Senate Judiciary Committee by providing documents related to communication between Russian nationals and Dan Scavino, a Trump campaign staffer who now works as the White House social media director.

Dog

Super Anarchist
Another drip?

Responses to congressional subpoenas were due today.

Sol Rosenberg

Girthy Member
Earth
So, how did the coffee boy know about the DNC hack a month before the DNC announced it?  And wtf did that Aussie use to drink him under the table?  

Cal20sailor

Super Anarchist
Detroit
Comedy at it's very best. You all slurpin each others privates an sniffin like a dog at a roadside mail box. You all missin key points like  "might"  ,"should"  ", could have" and counless others. But hey, if  sniffin mailboxes and slurpin privates gets the bunch of you off have at it.
Seriously, this is how you want to be remembered.  Don't tie your wagon to Trump.   What is a counless?