Drip Drip Drip

billy backstay

Backstay, never bought a suit, never went to Vegas

Thanks for that!  Nothing new or unknown here. Trump and his clan have been getting Russian funding after Bankruptcies, or like Jareds disaster 666 building for years.  About time the regulators paid this some attention....

"Washington (CNN)Special counsel Robert Mueller's interest in Jared Kushner has expanded beyond his contacts with Russia and now includes his efforts to secure financing for his company from foreign investors during the presidential transition, according to people familiar with the inquiry.

This is the first indication that Mueller is exploring Kushner's discussions with potential non-Russian foreign investors, including in China.
US officials briefed on the probe had told CNN in May that points of focus related to Kushner, the White House senior adviser and son-in-law of President Donald Trump, included the Trump campaign's 2016 data analytics operation, his relationship with former national security adviser Michael Flynn, and Kushner's own contacts with Russians."

El Borracho

Verified User
Pacific Rim
Jared and clan have apparently worn out their welcome in Russia. Jared is now in India, the only place more corrupt than Russia, selling his connections for cash.

badlatitude

Super Anarchist
Jared and clan have apparently worn out their welcome in Russia. Jared is now in India, the only place more corrupt than Russia, selling his connections for cash.
Lot of good it will do him.

Exclusive: Mueller's interest in Kushner grows to include foreign financing efforts

Source: CNN

Washington (CNN)Special counsel Robert Mueller's interest in Jared Kushner has expanded beyond his contacts with Russia and now includes his efforts to secure financing for his company from foreign investors during the presidential transition, according to people familiar with the inquiry. 

This is the first indication that Mueller is exploring Kushner's discussions with potential non-Russian foreign investors, including in China. 

US officials briefed on the probe had told CNN in May that points of focus related to Kushner, the White House senior adviser and son-in-law of President Donald Trump, included the Trump campaign's 2016 data analytics operation, his relationship with former national security adviser Michael Flynn, and Kushner's own contacts with Russians. 

Mueller's investigators have been asking questions, including during interviews in January and February, about Kushner's conversations during the transition to shore up financing for 666 Fifth Avenue, a Kushner Companies-backed New York City office building reeling from financial troubles, according to people familiar with the special counsel investigation. 

Read more: https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/19/politics/mueller-investigation-kushner-foreign-financing-efforts/index.html?sr=twCNN021918mueller-investigation-kushner-foreign-financing-efforts0402PMVODtop

SloopJonB

Super Anarchist
Great Wet North
How do you possibly see that as favourable? I also don't believe he dropped the Bomb on Pyongyang and probably wasn't behind the Great Train Robbery, but that doesn't make me a supporter in any way shape or form. Your internal editor needs a reboot. 
His entire brain needs a cold start.

SloopJonB

Super Anarchist
Great Wet North
666 Fifth Avenue, a Kushner Companies-backed New York City office building

Don't you just love the karmic implications of that address?

I'm actually surprised that it would be a street number - I would have thought it would be like the 13th floor superstition.

Remodel

Super Anarchist
None
666 Fifth Avenue, a Kushner Companies-backed New York City office building

Don't you just love the karmic implications of that address?

I'm actually surprised that it would be a street number - I would have thought it would be like the 13th floor superstition.
That's pretty much a hotel thing.

Dog

Super Anarchist
Ten minutes without a response is what you find entertaining... you need help.
I need help? You can't bring yourself to say what you believe to be true and I'm the one who needs help.

Do you believe Trump is a Russian agent?

Last edited by a moderator:

Sol Rosenberg

Girthy Member
Earth
Wow. There's all whole new level of doggy styling going on up thread. Impressive.
What, swapping agent for asset?  Someone prolly played that angle on a radio show yesterday. 

But you didn’t answer my question. Do you think that Trump is a Russian porcupine?

Dog

Super Anarchist
What, swapping agent for asset?  Someone prolly played that angle on a radio show yesterday. 

But you didn’t answer my question. Do you think that Trump is a Russian porcupine?
I didn't swap anything. My question has always been "do you think Trump is a Russian agent"? Are you also so painted into a corner that you can't say what you think?

Sean

Super Anarchist
Sag Harbor, NY
I think we need to brush up on the lingo - https://www.spymuseum.org/education-programs/news-books-briefings/language-of-espionage/

Agent

A person unofficially employed by an intelligence service, often as a source of information

Agent-in-Place

A government employee who is influenced to cooperate with a foreign government instead of defecting; now working for two employers instead of one

Agent-of-Influence

A person who works within the government or media of a target country to influence national policy

Asset

A clandestine source or method, usually an agent

B

Sol Rosenberg

Girthy Member
Earth
I think we need to brush up on the lingo - https://www.spymuseum.org/education-programs/news-books-briefings/language-of-espionage/

Agent

A person unofficially employed by an intelligence service, often as a source of information

Agent-in-Place

A government employee who is influenced to cooperate with a foreign government instead of defecting; now working for two employers instead of one

Agent-of-Influence

A person who works within the government or media of a target country to influence national policy

Asset

A clandestine source or method, usually an agent

B
Party Pooper. 

Latest posts