Drip Drip Drip

phillysailor

Super Anarchist
They had it in London

image.png

Mrleft8

Super Anarchist
Suwanee River
Off topic but what became of Trumps military parade?
Did you miss it? It was SPECTACULAR! Biggest military parade ever! With the biggest tanks, the best generals, and all of the jets in the world! No one has ever seen a parade like this! It was HUGE! Even Lil' Rocket man, and the Iranians came to see it! They were so awed, they asked Trump to take over their countries, and take care of their people! They loved it!

Fakenews

Super Anarchist
It was great. Trump was riding in a Ridgeline waving at the surfs. There was a guy with a toy cannon. And the finale was an F-35 flyby. It really was something to see.
I never heard the story about an F35 crashing in DC.  Must have covered it up.

Left Shift

Super Anarchist
Seattle
Grifter in Chief -

Trump’s Inaugural Grift Reportedly Lined His Own Pockets

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/02/trumps-inaugural-crimes-hotel-investigation.html

Excerpt -

Today ProPublica adds another key detail, confirming that the inauguration did pay the exorbitant $175,000 fee to the Trump Hotel. And it quotes tax law experts describing this as an obvious crime.

snip

Months before the election, the law said, the nominees of the two major parties were expected to prepare to take control of the government. The government supplied them with office space in downtown DC, along with computers and rubbish bins and so on, but the campaigns paid their people. To which Trump replied: Fuck the law. I don’t give a fuck about the law. I want my fucking money.

Did Donald Trump personally direct the apparently illegal scheme to divert inaugural funds to enrich the Trump Organization? That remains to be proven, but the odds would seem to be fairly high that he did.
That was $175,000 per day for event space  for the duration of the inauguration week.  Not counting suites for oil-soaked VIPs.

Bent Sailor

Super Anarchist
Lake Macquarie
"I'll happily start answering yours when you man up and start doing the same. I bet you won't make the same offer"....BS

That's for sure....I'd rather shoot myself in the head.
We're all well aware of how much you hate answering questions, Dog. That's the point. Thanks for proving it. 

Sol Rosenberg

Girthy Member
Earth
When The Party switches principles every ten minutes, supporters must avoid taking positions that will become inconvenient. The Flexible Canine has had that shit rubbed in his face enough times that he won’t make the mistake of taking a position ever again. And he doesn’t support Trump! 

Mark K

Super Anarchist
Dog said there was no evidence in the house.
A fair speculation. Roger has been in dirty business long enough to know how to erase files properly. 

However it is also a fair speculation that he only erased things that he judged incriminating for himself alone. Things that might incriminate Paulie Manfort or some other person for perjury? He might not have been aware of precisely what Pauli was telling the feds. If I were in his shoes I'd of hesitated before erasing everything...that might be used as evidence of an attempt to destroy evidence. Not sure about that, I be guessin'. 

Mrleft8

Super Anarchist
Suwanee River
When The Party switches principles every ten minutes, supporters must avoid taking positions that will become inconvenient. The Flexible Canine has had that shit rubbed in his face enough times that he won’t make the mistake of taking a position ever again. And he doesn’t support Trump! 
This is why they rub their butts on the ground, even when they don't have worms...... Just to refresh the anal glands for the next round of butt sniffing.

Lifted Tack

Super Anarchist
"I'll happily start answering yours when you man up and start doing the same. I bet you won't make the same offer"....BS

That's for sure....I'd rather shoot myself in the head.
What a cunt. You demand answers to questions, but refuse to answer any yourself. Tell's me all I need to know about you sock boy. Why don't you, Spreading Malarkey, J/28 and Not Guilty check into a cheap motel room. Between the bunch of you, you might find enough fingers for a Happy Jack off.

Latest posts