Drip Drip Drip

Ishmael

Fuctifino
Barnacle Balls said:
How about the whole quote instead of a clip from some right-wing rag? https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/02/22/slowly-written-mueller-report-thats-sitting-plain-sight/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.1118175ad098

"The Mueller report that is sitting in plain sight above does not show that Trump himself actively conspired with Russian actors to influence the election. It does show, though, that his campaign and campaign team were a locus of suspicious activity and suspicious actors."

Which is the point of the investigation, numbnuts.

Last edited by a moderator:

Navig8tor

Super Anarchist
Selective quotes, selective memory, conspiracy theory it’s funny how the truth gets distorted and shows so clearly the partisan agenda.

Navig8tor

Super Anarchist
Butina still spilling the beans. Sentencing delayed again. She sure is a Chatty Cathy, isn’t she?
Would imagine there  are more than a few nervous honchos in the NRA that are expecting a knock on their doors.

So much fun,  I wonder if they arrive with as much firepower as Mr Stone I mean Shirley because they are card carrying members and all they will be deserving.

Remodel

Super Anarchist
None
We have now entered The Really Really Really Deep States.  Less than a nothing burger there is less than nothing there.   Hillary is such an evil genius nothing can touch her, Trump is such a genius there is shit everywhere he steps.  It's an enigma wrapped in a burger or something.
I think it's more like Altered States...

Mrleft8

Super Anarchist
Suwanee River
Can anyone imagine how alert, and attentive Trump will be in his negotiations w/ Kim in a few hours, after staying up all night watching the Cohen hearing?.... Taking dim to barely glowing in one simple step.....

KIM: We want all sanctions dropped, and 20 years free oil... In exchange, we will not nuke Sanfrancisco.

TRUMP: OK.... Do you still love me? Will you write me more love letters?

KIM: Yeah, yeah, sure, and I won't cum in your mouth! Promise! Now on your knees fat boy!

TRUMP: I can feel the Nobel prize getting bigger......

Mark K

Super Anarchist
We have now entered The Really Really Really Deep States.  Less than a nothing burger there is less than nothing there.   Hillary is such an evil genius nothing can touch her, Trump is such a genius there is shit everywhere he steps.  It's an enigma wrapped in a burger or something.
A TrumpMcducken. 

Mark K

Super Anarchist
Butina still spilling the beans. Sentencing delayed again. She sure is a Chatty Cathy, isn’t she?
https://www.rferl.org/a/maria-butina-court-appearance-foreign-agent/29790960.html

They gave her passport to Customs. I'd guess they are saying "Play along and it'll be time served and off you go back to Russia the next day. Be a hard ass and spend five in click click." 

This indicates there is something they want that would not make her terrified of going back to Russia. They are after someone here, and someone the Ruskies don't give a fuck about? Could be. But all governments make it a point to do everything possible to bring their agents home so everybody else in the field can fell they won't be tossed to the wolves.  That is why Israel never abandoned that useless POS Pollard. They are leaning on her hard, that much is sure. 

Olsonist

Disgusting Liberal Elitist
New Oak City
Last edited by a moderator:

Mike G

Super Anarchist
Ventura County, CA
I can't even fathom the outrage if it would have been Hillary giving Chelsea a security clearance, while she was looking for funding for her buildings/etc.

It's why I will never have an ounce of respect for the shitstains here that make excuses for Trump.

Fucking fucks.

phillysailor

Super Anarchist

animeproblem

Super Anarchist
Seattle
Barnacle Balls said:
anonymous-10-23-18-tue-14-35-43-no-783075518-year-2020-_trump-is-re-elected-_immediately-declares-37278652_png-858891.JPG
Can't help wondering if Shrimp Balls even knows who "Pickle Rick" is, I mean I do, but I'm an eccentric.

Mark K

Super Anarchist
Republicans are no longer interested in being the party of national security
Are you suggesting that Democrats aren't the enemy of The People? The Constitution authorizes the executive branch to defend the nation against ALL enemies, foreign and "D"omestic.  We allied with Stalin to defeat Hitler, did we not? 

Mark K

Super Anarchist
Cohen dribbled all over the place. Fingered Trump's book keeper and several others. That was probably why they trotted that knucklehead out there in the first place. A convicted felons are awful witnesses but they can justify subpoenas against much much better ones.  

SloopJonB

Super Anarchist
Great Wet North
Cohen dribbled all over the place. Fingered Trump's book keeper and several others. That was probably why they trotted that knucklehead out there in the first place. A convicted felons are awful witnesses but they can justify subpoenas against much much better ones.  
Funny - it appears that pretty well everyone believed him.

Even the R's only attacked him personally, not what he had to say.

He's going to prison - what would he gain by lying at this juncture other than to ensure no possibility of a pardon?

Latest posts