Drip Drip Drip

Ease the sheet.

ignoring stupid people is easy
  Only if they had told the truth would there have been a reasonable basis to launch an investigation. Since they lied their asses off and the FBI opened an investigation anyway the FBI must be attempting a soft coup to overthrow the POTUS. The FBI, a well known haven for America hating radical liberals, are the ones committing treason here.    
Now that gay marriage is a thing and dressing up in drag is much more acceptable,  the hate has moderated and the fbi has become the champion of the people. Former closeted directors would be so proud.

Dog

Super Anarchist
  Only if they had told the truth would there have been a reasonable basis to launch an investigation. Since they lied their asses off and the FBI opened an investigation anyway the FBI must be attempting a soft coup to overthrow the POTUS. The FBI, a well known haven for America hating radical liberals, are the ones committing treason here.    
Well, why does lying to investigators have different consequences when investigating Trump than when investigating Hillary?

Dog

Super Anarchist
So, now we are at "Yeah, they lied.  But, she lied, too, and they didn't investigate her the same way.  That's not fair!"
Actually, my question was why are the consequences of lying to investigators different in the Trump investigation than they were in the Clinton investigation matter.... Any ideas?

Olsonist

Disgusting Liberal Elitist
New Oak City
Actually, my question was why are the consequences of lying to investigators different in the Trump investigation than they were in the Clinton investigation matter.... Any ideas?
Well the email anti-matter indeed was thoroughly investigated the Republican House. The only person charged and sentenced in the email controversy was Guccifer himself. The House Oversight Committee didn't even have the decency to hold anyone in contempt.

So in one case, we have people charged + sentenced (Papadopoulos, Manafort, Gates, Flynn, van der Zwaan, Cohen, Patten + Pinedo, ...). There's also charges against Stone. And in the other, you have ... Guccifer.

Maybe it's because your boy Shitstain is selling out the country.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dog

Super Anarchist
Well the email anti-matter indeed was thoroughly investigated the Republican House. The only person charged and sentenced in the email controversy was Guccifer himself. The House Oversight Committee didn't even have the decency to hold anyone in contempt.

So in one case, we have people charged + sentenced (Papadopoulos, Manafort, Gates, Flynn, van der Zwaan, Cohen, Patten + Pinedo, ...). There's also charges against Stone. And in the other, you have ... Guccifer.

Maybe it's because your boy Shitstain is selling out the country.
Well that's my point isn't it. In both cases investigators were lied to but in one case they go to jail and in the other they get immunity.

Nice!

Super Anarchist
Victoria, BC
Well that's my point isn't it. In both cases investigators were lied to but in one case they go to jail and in the other they get immunity.
Maybe... just maybe... after 8 years of investigation, they finally came to realization that there was, in fact, no wrong doing. And if you don't believe that, then you can only conclude that the Republican investigators were colosally inept.

BTW, your broken-record whataboutism game is weak.

Dog

Super Anarchist
Maybe... just maybe... after 8 years of investigation, they finally came to realization that there was, in fact, no wrong doing. And if you don't believe that, then you can only conclude that the Republican investigators were colosally inept.

But we know that Clinton aids lied to the FBI. Shouldn't they be treated the same as Trump aids who did the same thing?

Olsonist

Disgusting Liberal Elitist
New Oak City
Apparently that grant of immunity (his lawyers no doubt required it) didn't result in anything either at Justice or Oversight. You can still imagine something's there. In your boy Shitstain's case, you can't even imagine something's not there. But you can still deny it.

Remodel

Super Anarchist
None

But Mueller is a Republican.

Remodel

Super Anarchist
None
Sorry Mark. That's a complete and utter falsehood. I have family members in the FBI, and they are hard-core, committed professionals, and rock-ribbed conservatives. Either retract that statement or support it with facts.

Ishmael

Fuctifino
Sorry Mark. That's a complete and utter falsehood. I have family members in the FBI, and they are hard-core, committed professionals, and rock-ribbed conservatives. Either retract that statement or support it with facts.
He really should have used the purple font.

Clove Hitch

Halyard licker
around and about
DMdKTwFV4AAc7QN.jpg

hermetic

Super Anarchist
wait until sec clinton jumps into the 2020 race after biden passes.  hoo boy is that card gonna be edge worn