Drip Drip Drip

Sean

Super Anarchist
Sag Harbor, NY
My contention that the collusion narative is a fiction has not been debunked nor will it be, Peter Strozk's texts tell the story.
https://www.politico.com/story/2019/03/03/mark-warner-trump-russia-collusion-1200571

Excerpt -

The top Democrat on the Senate Intelligence Committee said Sunday lawmakers have found "enormous amounts of evidence" into potential collusion between the presidential campaign of Donald Trump and the Russians during the 2016 election. 

Mark Warner of Virginia made his remarks in response to an assertion that there is "no factual evidence of collusion" from the Sen. Richard Burr (R-N.C.), who is chairman of the Intelligence Committee.

As evidence, Warner cited on NBC's "Meet the Press" ongoing negotiations about Trump Tower and the dump of WikiLeaks material.

"Where that evidence leads, in terms of a conclusion ... I'm going to reserve judgment, until I'm finished," Warner said. 

But he added: "There's no one that could factually say there's not plenty of evidence of collaboration or communications between Trump Organization and Russians."

snip

Asked Sunday by NBC host Chuck Todd whether a Russia conspiracy without any actual evidence of a crime being committed could lead to impeachment of the president, Warner again said he would wait to reach his conclusion but qualified his statement by looking at history.

"I have never, in my lifetime, seen a presidential campaign, from a person of either party, have this much outreach to a foreign country and a foreign country that the intelligence community, and our committee has validated, intervened, massively, in our election and intervened with an attempt to help one candidate, Donald Trump, and to hurt another candidate, Hillary Clinton," he said.

Warner also said that some of the "key people" the Senate committee wants to talk to are "caught up" in the Mueller criminal investigations.

hasher

Super Anarchist
Insanity
Ok genius... what's the crime there, lying to the FBI or contact with Russians?

If it's contact with Russians I'm guilty too.
How about this hypothetical:  You're wife in a alcohol fueled state gushes about her new paramour.  You are told about it and she denies it.  Are you concerned about her denial or her affair?

The law enforcement professionals who protect the security of the United States against internal and external threats were concerned enough to look into the extent of the betrayal.  And they found it is extensive and happening in many ways by many people connected to the don. 

hermetic

Super Anarchist
it will be interesting to see what barr does with any leftover sealed indictments once mueller submits the report

Sol Rosenberg

Girthy Member
Earth
It’s an enigma, wrapped in a riddle, swallowed by a python. Or something. 

My conclusion? @Dog has gone full retard. Another Trump casualty.

B908C5B8-6967-476A-A446-2CFBFDE77719.jpeg

Bent Sailor

Super Anarchist
Lake Macquarie
HAS Gone?

Was there a time when he wasn't?
Yeah. He used to be smart enough to leave wiggle room so he could weasel his way out of the positions he implied, but never directly stated, he supported. The only good thing about Trump is that he makes sure you're all in or all out... and Dog went all in. 

Dog

Super Anarchist
How about this hypothetical:  You're wife in a alcohol fueled state gushes about her new paramour.  You are told about it and she denies it.  Are you concerned about her denial or her affair?

The law enforcement professionals who protect the security of the United States against internal and external threats were concerned enough to look into the extent of the betrayal.  And they found it is extensive and happening in many ways by many people connected to the don. 
That's it? Your evidence is hypothetical?

Last edited by a moderator:

Dog

Super Anarchist
https://www.politico.com/story/2019/03/03/mark-warner-trump-russia-collusion-1200571

Excerpt -

The top Democrat on the Senate Intelligence Committee said Sunday lawmakers have found "enormous amounts of evidence" into potential collusion between the presidential campaign of Donald Trump and the Russians during the 2016 election. 

Mark Warner of Virginia made his remarks in response to an assertion that there is "no factual evidence of collusion" from the Sen. Richard Burr (R-N.C.), who is chairman of the Intelligence Committee.

As evidence, Warner cited on NBC's "Meet the Press" ongoing negotiations about Trump Tower and the dump of WikiLeaks material.

"Where that evidence leads, in terms of a conclusion ... I'm going to reserve judgment, until I'm finished," Warner said. 

But he added: "There's no one that could factually say there's not plenty of evidence of collaboration or communications between Trump Organization and Russians."

snip

Asked Sunday by NBC host Chuck Todd whether a Russia conspiracy without any actual evidence of a crime being committed could lead to impeachment of the president, Warner again said he would wait to reach his conclusion but qualified his statement by looking at history.

"I have never, in my lifetime, seen a presidential campaign, from a person of either party, have this much outreach to a foreign country and a foreign country that the intelligence community, and our committee has validated, intervened, massively, in our election and intervened with an attempt to help one candidate, Donald Trump, and to hurt another candidate, Hillary Clinton," he said.

Warner also said that some of the "key people" the Senate committee wants to talk to are "caught up" in the Mueller criminal investigations.
Didn't the Senate committe actually conclude that there was no evidence of collusion?

Dog

Super Anarchist
Apparently that grant of immunity (his lawyers no doubt required it) didn't result in anything either at Justice or Oversight. You can still imagine something's there. In your boy Shitstain's case, you can't even imagine something's not there. But you can still deny it.
I don't have to imagine national secrets showing up on Carlos Danger's sexting computer.

Now imagine they find national secrets on Stones computer. Think that would be swepted under the rug?

Sol Rosenberg

Girthy Member
Earth
No. It said that it had found no direct evidence. It did not conclude there was no evidence.
No, a member of the committee said so. Another member of the committee said that there are enormous amounts of evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia. 

Sol Rosenberg

Girthy Member
Earth
Which one was from the controlling majority party?
In this case it was the American in the majority, that said there was none. In the House,  the Americans are busy with Benghazi, but the new Intel chair confirmed the existence of direct evidence. 

kent_island_sailor

Super Anarchist
Kent Island!
Dog - answer a simple question please.

Assume that Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump are criminals.

Do you think:

A - The FBI was bad in letting Clinton and her minions get away with crimes and we should be glad they reformed themselves and are going after Trump.

B - Since Mrs. Clinton was allowed a free pass to get away with crimes, it is only fair that Mr. Trump also be allowed to get away with crimes.

hermetic

Super Anarchist
if warner, nadler, and schiff are correct, then mueller's report should lay out a straight line path to impeachment of the donald, and the indictment of all those involved who haven't already been swept up.

because if congress can find it, mueller and his team most certainly did.

Latest posts