Dumptruck and Shitbox

MR.CLEAN

Not here
Wairere and Primal scream beating each other up for the pin, and both are OCS! El Ocaso takes the left, Emocean wins the boat, and the two big guns are back working through the fleet.

JItillIdie

Anarchist
1234H: (SW) Div 1 Posting Course 5 (Windward Finish) 025 Bearing with WM1 @ 2.5nm and WM2 at 2.0nm. IRC 1 to start in 90 seconds

Windspeed 14 - 18

1236H: Signal boat is on the move to the top of the course and will be finishing boats up there. The weather is cooler but clear with 60% blue skies ... probably the most blue we've seen yet - div 2

JItillIdie

Anarchist
1237H: (SW) IRC 1 off the line all clear- Rosebud closest to the Signal Boat.

The entire IRC 1 Fleet is headed left-- no one heading right.

After 2 minutes now starting to see some of the fleet tack to port.

1239H: The buffalos (edit, ??) have calmed down. Looks like another course change will be happening - div 2

Flip Rigsby

Super Anarchist
With the breeze out of the NE, this Division is the only one that's out of the lee of KW. Little boats get big waves today...20 knots solid, 3-5 foot seas.

Seefest the J-29 should like that 20 knots and 3-5 ft waves is what he kicked my ass in at BBR last year.
Getting beat by an O'Day 40 twice yesterday makes me think they've got other problems.

People so underestimate that O'day 40. Dont knock it until you sailed it. Yes it is a pig but it has a great rating and it has wheels. It likes heavy air flat water or no air at all, in between not so good but can do well. I've been on that boat in Tampa Bay in a no air regatta racing in B class and passed all A class boats boat for boat who started 5 mins in front of us. MO has suprised many people.

MR.CLEAN

Not here
Painful to watch Moose set up for a perfect boat end start, and see the Wauquiez roll in at 2 knots faster, roll over the top, absolutely nothing the 25 footer can do about it. Ouch...

JItillIdie

Anarchist
1242H: (SB) Two Farrs OCS at start - Groovederci and Mascalzone Latino -- they have cleared. (SW) Joe Fly Farr 40 took the Signal boat end start.

LWood

With the breeze out of the NE, this Division is the only one that's out of the lee of KW. Little boats get big waves today...20 knots solid, 3-5 foot seas.

Seefest the J-29 should like that 20 knots and 3-5 ft waves is what he kicked my ass in at BBR last year.
Getting beat by an O'Day 40 twice yesterday makes me think they've got other problems.

People so underestimate that O'day 40. Dont knock it until you sailed it. Yes it is a pig but it has a great rating and it has wheels. It likes heavy air flat water or no air at all, in between not so good but can do well. I've been on that boat in Tampa Bay in a no air regatta racing in B class and passed all A class boats boat for boat who started 5 mins in front of us. MO has suprised many people.
"Yes it is a pig but it has a great rating and it has wheels."

Nice- A pig with wheels! I'll take one.

MR.CLEAN

Not here
Chameleon wins the boat in a left shift, Rumor once again at the good end on time, Veloce over early.

Tiger Tiger Burning Bright:

1151H: (SB) Rosebud has finished Race 5 at 11:32:41
Goombay Smash has passed Barking Mad at the 2nd weather mark followed by Joe Fly

Ran got pushed out past the layline at the gate and cleared the bow of the Signal Boat by 10 ft. Rio was right behind and just as close.

1154H: (SB) Goombay Smash just hit the Signal Boat at the bow and then again at the starboard quarter after gybing. They have a big scratch down their side. No serious damage to the Signal Boat as far as we can see right now - checking out below waterline. (edit - DAMN!)

1152H: M32 rounding 2nd top mark Star 32...Lennabarca 83...Red 84 ...Flat Stanley 71 ... Calvi 81 M24 top rounding Giacomel Audi 42...KO Sailing 38...UKA 43...Team Pacemaker 35 ....WTF 22 j105s top rounding Max Power 90...Savasana 55...Eclipse 50...Another Hazard 40 ...Rum at Six 56
What about the rest of IRC1, not being pushy, but I know I will have to wait till 2:30 for it to be on the site.

Great job!!!

Regards

JItillIdie

Anarchist
1251H: (SB) RC 2 start - Ngoni OCS all others right on the line

All clear in IRC 2, (SW) Note on IRC1: They approaching the top mark---- cannot tell from here- will be back as soon as we hear from the WM1 boat

1252H: M24 roundings at the top mark are JOe Fly 39... Blu Moon 16...UKA 43 ... Rumor 46...Bailout 18. M32s rounding the bottom mark Red 84... New Wave 73...Leenabarca 83 ... Star 32 ....Taboo 88