Dumptruck and Shitbox

JItillIdie

Anarchist
1402H: L'Outrage is through the gate.

Rumor is first J80 through gate.

El Ocaso was followed by Wairere at the finish.

Last edited by a moderator:

MR.CLEAN

Not here
War Dog, your proof is uploading.

Finish PHRF 1

El Ocaso

Wairere + 0:12

Turning Point +2:47

Emocean + 3:00

Kali +3:01

Primal Scream +3:20

sailman

Super Anarchist
Portsmouth, RI
My answer:
Thank you for the courteous note, Peter - it's nice to know that you'll e-mail me when it suits you, though my last four emails to you have gone unanswered. Your complaints are not accurate, and that's now two days where your overzealous volunteers have made asses of themselves

in front of thousands of viewers.

First your driver of Tango decided to become a vigilante, using his maneuverable boat to directly block our photographers for three straight

starts - so intent of screwing with us that he got in front of a Swan 42, causing them to duck him. Then yesterday, your gate boat "Meredith" chose

to yell and scream - INITIATING the swearing - at us despite our perfect placement more than three boatlengths from any racing boat on the course, to

leeward of all of them. Interesting that the screamer said nothing to Sharon Green's boat, which was INSIDE the course and also crossed a Melges

32 with her wake.

If you would like to cite a specific instance where we impacted any racing whatsoever, please do it - you cannot, and I guarantee that I can show you

video that proves it. We are all racers, and we do our damnedest to NOT impact the boats, even if our coverage suffers because of it. If you are

protecting your staff, realize that their actions in both the instances I mentioned were indefensible, and show that they don't know what the hell

they are doing. We will always obey logical instructions, but we will never accept the kind of bullshit treatment that we received at the hands of a

bunch of yahoos, nor will we accept being treated with a different set of rules than anyone else.

Alan
Hammer 'em Clean!

I also think you are on point about Premiere Racing being a partial cause of participation being down.

Will Museler

MR.CLEAN

Not here
Comes the Tiger:

Hey Vegas - if you have the time to embed the rest of the vids as they go up, I'd really appreciate it. I am running to shore to do interviews now, Chick on the boat and Rammy are going to get the rest of the pics and finishes for you. See ya soon!

ScowVegas

Reporters
Chicago
Comes the Tiger:

Hey Vegas - if you have the time to embed the rest of the vids as they go up, I'd really appreciate it. I am running to shore to do interviews now, Chick on the boat and Rammy are going to get the rest of the pics and finishes for you. See ya soon!
LOL I've been uploading them as they appear for the last two hours - Go get'em fucka!

A Little Tiger Chasing!

Don't forget the helmet cam for the head to head later this evening w Mr. Craig. We all want to see that video.

MR.CLEAN

Not here
Mer's Pix - Melges 24/32

KWRW_D31.jpg

KWRW_D32.jpg

KWRW_D33.jpg

KWRW_D34.jpg

KWRW_D35.jpg

KWRW_D36.jpg

KWRW_D37.jpg

KWRW_D38.jpg

KWRW_D39.jpg

KWRW_D310.jpg

KWRW_D311.jpg

KWRW_D312.jpg

My answer:
Thank you for the courteous note, Peter - it's nice to know that you'll e-mail me when it suits you, though my last four emails to you have gone unanswered. Your complaints are not accurate, and that's now two days where your overzealous volunteers have made asses of themselves

First your driver of Tango decided to become a vigilante, using his maneuverable boat to directly block our photographers for three straight

starts - so intent of screwing with us that he got in front of a Swan 42, causing them to duck him. Then yesterday, your gate boat "Meredith" chose

to yell and scream - INITIATING the swearing - at us despite our perfect placement more than three boatlengths from any racing boat on the course, to

leeward of all of them. Interesting that the screamer said nothing to Sharon Green's boat, which was INSIDE the course and also crossed a Melges

32 with her wake.

If you would like to cite a specific instance where we impacted any racing whatsoever, please do it - you cannot, and I guarantee that I can show you

video that proves it. We are all racers, and we do our damnedest to NOT impact the boats, even if our coverage suffers because of it. If you are

protecting your staff, realize that their actions in both the instances I mentioned were indefensible, and show that they don't know what the hell

they are doing. We will always obey logical instructions, but we will never accept the kind of bullshit treatment that we received at the hands of a

bunch of yahoos, nor will we accept being treated with a different set of rules than anyone else.

Alan
Hammer 'em Clean!

I also think you are on point about Premiere Racing being a partial cause of participation being down.

Will Museler
I 2nd both comments!!!

Hey Wil,

Do you think that Johnny's dying in 3rd??

Luv to Lisa

-vjn-

denalibill

My answer:

32 with her wake.

Alan
Sweet response. You and the A-Team are doing a great job. My suggestion is you post Peter's email on this site and we can all hammer him with our own comments.

sailman

Super Anarchist
Portsmouth, RI
My answer:

32 with her wake.

Alan
Hammer 'em Clean!

Will Museler
I 2nd both comments!!!

Hey Wil,

Do you think that Johnny's dying in 3rd??

Luv to Lisa

-vjn-
You mean fourth?

My answer:

.......Alan
Sweet response. You and the A-Team are doing a great job. My suggestion is you post Peter's email on this site and we can all hammer him with our own comments.
[email protected]

1352H: (SB) At the gate, Convexity was first, Nanoq was second, Barking Mad was third.
1354H: J 105s to finish Max Power 90, Big Booty 58, Eclipse 50, Another Hazard 40, Tenacious 54, and Savasana 55

1355H: Winds are 14-16, seas are flat, direction is 025. - div 3
Max Power with 2 bullets today. Gerritt & Stefan are really making that a battle with Damien(Eclipse) & Brian (Savasna).

wow, does that put all three of them at 14?! the pressure is on! :eek:

(oops, my bad- thought savasana took 5th not 6th...)

Last edited by a moderator:

racrchacr

1216H: M24 Rumor 46 missed the first race in is trying to make it to the course for the second .. warning signal for M24 will be 12:17 ... will he make it ??
1220H: Confederate Ram last boat on the course. But, they are out here! Sun is shining more; clouds breaking up.

this coverage is the next best thing.
I'm just happy to see you putting your new MBA to good use. :unsure:
i'm sure my employer is too.
ha ha ha- I think there are a lot of employers in the chuck that are supporting our habit.

Latest posts