Dumptruck and Shitbox

Looks like the boys on the S42 Cliterus partied last night. Congrats to Vitesse on a good day.
Just checked out your Lightning Blog. Very Cool.

My dad had Lightnings 980 & 5980. Good Luck.

For the record, I'm sure that there wasn't much partying on Malcom's crew... I'll try to get details.

Good Luck with ur restoration!

hambone575

What happened to celeritas? Today I mean really they were rocking it and now seems someone tied something to their keel...

*** I am thinking an interview is needed***

Last edited by a moderator:
For the record keeping... I saw 216-228 users on line for most of the day today.Still the best coverage that there is.

Thanks to all.
Great Coverage!!

Tangent didn't do too bad considering they did a 720 at the start (Hello Thunderbolt)

AND dangled a crew member off the side (drug 'em for a while)

AND had problems with the jib car...

Tomorrow is another day, 1 point separates first from second!!

Hank

AREA FORECAST DISCUSSION

NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE SAN DIEGO CA

245 AM PST WED JAN 21 2009

.CLIMATE...

YESTERDAY WAS THE TENTH CONSECUTIVE DAY OF HIGHS OF 70 DEGREES OR

GREATER AT LINDBERGH FIELD. EVEN IF NOT A RECORD...THEN THIS IS

STILL ONE OF THE LONGEST SUCH STRETCHES FOR LINDBERGH FIELD IN

JANUARY. THE FORECAST HIGH FOR TODAY IS IN THE LOWER 70S. HIGHS

CLOSER TO SEASONAL LEVELS IN THE 60S ARE EXPECTED TO RETURN FOR

THURSDAY.

MR.CLEAN

Not here
Back on shore, loading that Kernan interview (sorry), as well as Jonathan McKee, Vincenzo Onorato (awesome) and Terry Hutchinson.

MR.CLEAN

Not here
For the record keeping... I saw 216-228 users on line for most of the day today.Still the best coverage that there is.

Thanks to all.
I get a cool list of everyone watching over the day - it is massive! I'd actually love to know more about the way people watch OTWA - obviously there are a bunch of you that just click "refresh" all day, and then we get a few thousand viewers who read the report from cover to cover at night, but what about the rest of you?

Thanks to all.
I get a cool list of everyone watching over the day - it is massive! I'd actually love to know more about the way people watch OTWA - obviously there are a bunch of you that just click "refresh" all day, and then we get a few thousand viewers who read the report from cover to cover at night, but what about the rest of you?
Hey Alan,

I actually might have to work for the next 2 days... I've procrastinated beyond the extent of reasonable limits,

Might I be in line for any Swag?

Better yet, let me know when I can work with you & team in future reporting!

Great work... wish that I was there,,

Vicky

Gretesbe

Thanks to all.

...lurk silently throughout my day at work; watching the vids when no one important is in the lab

Grinder

Super Anarchist
Chicago, IL
I've been getting home around now (4pm CDT) & I come right here & replay the entire day thru all the OTW pages. A mini-recap, if you will. It works pretty good.

Nice work & get drunk for me, bitches.

ScowVegas

Reporters
Chicago
Hey Alan,
I actually might have to work for the next 2 days... I've procrastinated beyond the extent of reasonable limits,

Vicky
There's just one more thing you have to do to get some swag...... :rolleyes:

Hey Alan,

Vicky
There's just one more thing you have to do to get some swag...... :rolleyes:
38 D

I'll have to find a pic.......