Dumptruck and Shitbox

doghouse

Super Anarchist
Hey Alan,
I actually might have to work for the next 2 days... I've procrastinated beyond the extent of reasonable limits,

Might I be in line for any Swag?

Better yet, let me know when I can work with you & team in future reporting!

Great work... wish that I was there,,

Vicky
There's just one more thing you have to do to get some swag...... :rolleyes:
38 D

I'll have to find a pic.......
Now I'm really gonna be watching this thread!

Hike Bitches!

Super Anarchist
Solomons, MD
Looks like Anema & Core stepped it up today, great job.
So did Rhumb Punch in the Farr 30 class. Hike, Bitches! Tell Papa to keep it going!!!
Nice day on the water peeps...little breezy this morning, but 2nd race was champagne sailing.

Off to the tent to collect our bottle on Mount Gay Rum Day!!!!

Thanks Smurff! Sorry it is so cold in MD. Still chilly here...Gear, layers & watch caps in KW!?!??!?! :blink:

jerseygirl..the word is obviously out..... SUYT!

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like Anema & Core stepped it up today, great job.
So did Rhumb Punch in the Farr 30 class. Hike, Bitches! Tell Papa to keep it going!!!
Nice day on the water peeps...little breezy this morning, but 2nd race was champagne sailing.

Off to the tent to collect our bottle on Mount Gay Rum Day!!!!

Thanks Smurff! Sorry it is so cold in MD. Still chilly here...Gear, layers & watch caps in KW!?!??!?! :blink:

jerseygirl..the word is obviously out..... SUYT!
Don't thump your drum too hard. It is only Wed. and you are still only a few points from last place.

MR.CLEAN

Not here
Great job on the day Bitches, congrats! Today was apparently the coldest day since 2006. Fuck me I hate the cold - and it explains my shitty mood all day.

Bob Hilliers on El Ocaso yesterday afternoon.

MR.CLEAN

Not here
Jerseygirl, you have definitely earned some swag. Wait until next week and then send me an email with your name, size, and address. address is clean at sailinganarchy dot com.

And a nice topless pic wouldn't hurt.

MR.CLEAN

Not here
AREA FORECAST DISCUSSIONNATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE SAN DIEGO CA

245 AM PST WED JAN 21 2009

.CLIMATE...

YESTERDAY WAS THE TENTH CONSECUTIVE DAY OF HIGHS OF 70 DEGREES OR

GREATER AT LINDBERGH FIELD. EVEN IF NOT A RECORD...THEN THIS IS

STILL ONE OF THE LONGEST SUCH STRETCHES FOR LINDBERGH FIELD IN

JANUARY. THE FORECAST HIGH FOR TODAY IS IN THE LOWER 70S. HIGHS

CLOSER TO SEASONAL LEVELS IN THE 60S ARE EXPECTED TO RETURN FOR

THURSDAY.
Fuck you.

ScowVegas

Reporters
Chicago
Jerseygirl, you have definitely earned some swag. Wait until next week and then send me an email with your name, size, and address. address is clean at sailinganarchy dot com.
And a nice topless pic wouldn't hurt.
She gave her size 38D - .... thats XS in girls size ..at least it should be - totally GO THE CONES

Monkey

Super Anarchist
Nice job Clean and company. Today was probably the most interesting day for me since we normally would have been on this course. To add a little support to Clean's theory, the economy isn't the reason we skipped KWRW this year. As a little PHRF boat, we simply weren't getting what we paid for. I can understand that the PHRF fleets are only an afterthought at Premier, but you'd think they would do everything possible to bring in boats.

P.S. Best of luck to everyone on Jack a roe, Rhumb Punch, SeaFest, Good Girl, Nitemare, and all the other boats that helped us out or partied with us the last couple years. Hopefully we'll see you in Charleston.

Oh, and good luck to Lobo Rojo just because they're crazy enough to rock 6 people on a B-25.

War Dog

Banned
S.F. Bay
<font size="4">EXCLUSIVELY FOR WARDOG</font>
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

Order done no receipt I called Point Loma Outfitting direct and got excellent service from THC the order will ship tomorrow and be here on Friday. I know every one of you watching OTWA need some piece of kit so now is the time to reach in your pockets and buy something from one of the sponsors!!

Thanks for the coverage I wish I could be there again this year but now is NOT a good time to take a week off to play in the sun( or not).

THC

Dang WD, after reading that I have to vouch for your purchase.

Remeber to put OTWA9 in the Coupon Box at www. pointlomaoutfitting during the checkout process. It's good for a 20% discount on anything on our site.

Thanks everyone that has taken advantage of this so far.

Clean, you've done a good job so far, please do not go get yourself kicked out of KW tonight.

TC

Jib Man

Super Anarchist
The coverage is better than ever, great entertainment for breaks from work during the day.

I have just one wish: is there a way to improve the quality of video playback? I enjoy the OTW reports and the pics, but the video is what I like the best.

Is there some way to provide higher resolution video playback? I know that YouTube is great for OTW for many reasons, but FFS you have HD quality from Petey's camera. Can't you post it on the SA server or something else?

Keep up the great work.

MR.CLEAN

Not here
Nice job Clean and company. Today was probably the most interesting day for me since we normally would have been on this course. To add a little support to Clean's theory, the economy isn't the reason we skipped KWRW this year. As a little PHRF boat, we simply weren't getting what we paid for. I can understand that the PHRF fleets are only an afterthought at Premier, but you'd think they would do everything possible to bring in boats.
P.S. Best of luck to everyone on Jack a roe, Rhumb Punch, SeaFest, Good Girl, Nitemare, and all the other boats that helped us out or partied with us the last couple years. Hopefully we'll see you in Charleston.

Oh, and good luck to Lobo Rojo just because they're crazy enough to rock 6 people on a B-25.
Thanks Monkey - That's what I've heard from so many owners of small OD boats and PHRF racers. Premiere has alienated many of these sailors by not delivering enough to them, just as the sport moved toward smaller boats. Go and look at the entry numbers for KW and Miami for the last five years - it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see what's happened.

For the record keeping... I saw 216-228 users on line for most of the day today.Still the best coverage that there is.

Thanks to all.
I get a cool list of everyone watching over the day - it is massive! I'd actually love to know more about the way people watch OTWA - obviously there are a bunch of you that just click "refresh" all day, and then we get a few thousand viewers who read the report from cover to cover at night, but what about the rest of you?
work at home, not getting much work done at all. was there in 06, m24, cold as fuck. and 2000-03 hendo 30.

missed last yr because of ailing parrent, missing this year because of last minute pullout.

but am living vicarius(sp) through otw!!!!!!!!!!!!! well done and keep up the good job.

would love to see some coverage of the swan 42's if possible have buds on vitasse.

I KNOW! FUCK OFF NEWBIE!

MR.CLEAN

Not here
The coverage is better than ever, great entertainment for breaks from work during the day.
I have just one wish: is there a way to improve the quality of video playback? I enjoy the OTW reports and the pics, but the video is what I like the best.

Is there some way to provide higher resolution video playback? I know that YouTube is great for OTW for many reasons, but FFS you have HD quality from Petey's camera. Can't you post it on the SA server or something else?

Keep up the great work.
That's why we brought Petey, and he'll be getting some really good looking video together this week.

Monkey

Super Anarchist

Thanks Monkey - That's what I've heard from so many owners of small OD boats and PHRF racers. Premiere has alienated many of these sailors by not delivering enough to them, just as the sport moved toward smaller boats. Go and look at the entry numbers for KW and Miami for the last five years - it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see what's happened.
On that note, I'll rant a little more. We were one of the few sponsored PHRF boats. Premier was nice enough to charge us an extra $750 for that privelidge. Not even once did we see the sponsor's logo or even a shot of the boat show up on the screens in the rum tent. I'd love it if you asked them how they justified the cost while providing nothing!

MR.CLEAN

Not here
This is a really cool video - our local fisherman/boat captain took the HBI Boats RIB through the Boca Chica channel on our way home. Then I interviewed him to see what a lifelong fishing boat captain thinks about sailboat racing. And there's an iguana swimming...