Dumptruck and Shitbox

ScowVegas

Reporters
Chicago
Vegas
Awesome, thanks.

Couple suggestions..First, maybe put these in a separate thread, so it doesn't bog the OTW live one. Second, is there a color legend for the boats?
I agree, and when I went to pick the race and the set up - I did click on the 'Boat Names' button to have those displayed --- Let me work on that and try again - Is it boggin shit down for others - Please chime in (if you have a pair / real or virtual)
Not boggin mine down. Great stuff. Thanks to Mr. Clean and the rest of you. Have really enjoyed the coverage this week. Work is taking a hit though. Watching the Blog most of the time now.

Ryan

Charleston, SC :lol:
that was fun while it lasted. worked fine for me. bring it to the masses!
Alright - I'll bring that beat Back -

How about the M32s this time?

EGG

Petey post #27 Recap of day 2 is fine indeed, more footage of on board camera. Is Star the only boat you have equipment on? Thanks Clean crew, the cool air should help the capillaries in the head shrink a bit. :lol:

ScowVegas

Reporters
Chicago
SOmeone please let me know what channel the Div 3 RC is on. THX
68-74 is my guess - Just start hailing them on each channel and ask if anyone has any Grey Pupon - They love that shit!

SI's say they are broadcasting intentions on 72,73,and 74 - So i'd guess Div 3 would be 74

Last edited by a moderator:

MR.CLEAN

Not here
Onboard camera is aboard SC 37 today. They told us they were passing the big heavy Mills/Kings easily downwind, and that it was about fun downwind rides - we said, "prove it."

Clean, your Day Three title is giving new meaning to the Nascar words "race the truck" and "what can brown do for you" :lol:
Can't wait to see the coverage. The boys on XS have to be brave sailing with that repair over their heads, not a time I'd want to be in the pit. Best of luck to them.

BTW, another snow day, ended up with 5" on the ground and frozen icy roads. If it wasn't for OTW I'd be on the porch with a six pack watching the locals slide around. ;)

Cheers, Winever.
Did you end up with that much down your way? We had about 6 at the house.

RacerX

Anybody heard anything from XS?
Just rang some of my friends on XS....got all VMs, so I'm guessing they are out there?? Clean, any updates?? I heard the delivery down to KWRW was quite a ride surfing at 20knots...then something happened to the stearing pin, it was fixed but heard it was quite a wipeout!!! Anyho, good luck today boys....