Crank Boy

Super Anarchist
the Jato thread.

don't be such a fucking cry baby

Last edited by a moderator:

Crank Boy

Super Anarchist
crank boy is a dick.s.

ps, Ed, please delete this thread as it makes derogative comments about crank boy. while i don't know crank boy personally, i read his posts and he strikes me as a dick, and so i stated here, which qualifies this post for deletion. while you're at it, please ban me as well - i am tired of conversing about dicks on the internet.
i concur with solo in part. ban him. he brings nothing to this site. i know what is best for this site. leave my thread here so as to serve as a reminder to others that i know what is best . delete the other thread because that guy doesn't what is best.

CB

Jason AUS

Super Anarchist
Sydney
Reminds me of the teachings of the great prophet Homer:

"If this is not the best family holiday we've ever had, we all agree to disband and join other families..."

"AGREED !!"

"D'oh !"

Motley

Anarchist
crank boy is a dick.s.

ps, Ed, please delete this thread as it makes derogative comments about crank boy. while i don't know crank boy personally, i read his posts and he strikes me as a dick, and so i stated here, which qualifies this post for deletion. while you're at it, please ban me as well - i am tired of conversing about dicks on the internet.
Suck it

Motley

Anarchist
crank boy is a dick.s.

ps, Ed, please delete this thread as it makes derogative comments about crank boy.  while i don't know crank boy personally, i read his posts and he strikes me as a dick, and so i stated here, which qualifies this post for deletion.  while you're at it, please ban me as well - i am tired of conversing about dicks on the internet.
i concur with solo in part. ban him. he brings nothing to this site. i know what is best for this site. leave my thread here so as to serve as a reminder to others that i know what is best . delete the other thread because that guy doesn't what is best.

CB
Eat shit and die

Super Anarchist
don't delete yet... I need to find the photo of CB with the clue and Solo with Teakys manbag...

Latest posts