Eet Mor LBTG Chikn: Chick-Fil-A Caves To Libtards

MR.CLEAN

Not here
See, that wasn't so hard.  What national chain will righties find soon to carry fascist-flavored water?

Beginning next year, Chick-fil-A will move away from its current philanthropic structure, Bisnow has learned. After donating to more than 300 charitable organizations this year, the Atlanta-based fast-food chain will instead focus on three initiatives with one accompanying charity each: education, homelessness and hunger.  “There’s no question we know that, as we go into new markets, we need to be clear about who we are,” Chick-fil-A President and Chief Operating Officer Tim Tassopoulos said in an interview with Bisnow. “There are lots of articles and newscasts about Chick-fil-A, and we thought we needed to be clear about our message.” The new initiative will no longer include donating to organizations like the Salvation Army, the Fellowship of Christian Athletes and the Paul Anderson Youth Home, Chick-fil-A says, all of which sparked criticism in the past from the LGBT community due to the organizations’ stances on homosexuality.  The move comes after several U.S. airports rejected the company from concessions deals earlier this year. More recently, the landlord of the first Chick-fil-A in the U.K. announced eight days into its lease the pop-up venue would not be welcome to extend — all because of the company’s perceived anti-LGBT stance.  The company is also months from opening its first location in Boston, where the late Mayor Thomas Menino pledged to ban the company from opening within city limits after Chick-fil-A CEO Dan Cathy voiced his opposition to gay marriage in 2012.  Starting next year, the Chick-fil-A Foundation plans to give $9M to organizations like Junior Achievement USA to support education, Covenant House International to fight homelessness and community food banks for its hunger initiative in each city where the chain operates. The company intends to dedicate $25K to a local food bank each time it opens a new location. 

Read more at: https://www.bisnow.com/national/news/retail/exclusive-amid-global-expansion-and-lgbt-pushback-chick-fil-a-changes-charitable-giving-structure-101818?utm_source=CopyShare&utm_medium=Browser

Grrr...

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ 100%
Detroit
See, that wasn't so hard.  What national chain will righties find soon to carry fascist-flavored water?

Beginning next year, Chick-fil-A will move away from its current philanthropic structure, Bisnow has learned. After donating to more than 300 charitable organizations this year, the Atlanta-based fast-food chain will instead focus on three initiatives with one accompanying charity each: education, homelessness and hunger.  “There’s no question we know that, as we go into new markets, we need to be clear about who we are,” Chick-fil-A President and Chief Operating Officer Tim Tassopoulos said in an interview with Bisnow. “There are lots of articles and newscasts about Chick-fil-A, and we thought we needed to be clear about our message.” The new initiative will no longer include donating to organizations like the Salvation Army, the Fellowship of Christian Athletes and the Paul Anderson Youth Home, Chick-fil-A says, all of which sparked criticism in the past from the LGBT community due to the organizations’ stances on homosexuality.  The move comes after several U.S. airports rejected the company from concessions deals earlier this year. More recently, the landlord of the first Chick-fil-A in the U.K. announced eight days into its lease the pop-up venue would not be welcome to extend — all because of the company’s perceived anti-LGBT stance.  The company is also months from opening its first location in Boston, where the late Mayor Thomas Menino pledged to ban the company from opening within city limits after Chick-fil-A CEO Dan Cathy voiced his opposition to gay marriage in 2012.  Starting next year, the Chick-fil-A Foundation plans to give $9M to organizations like Junior Achievement USA to support education, Covenant House International to fight homelessness and community food banks for its hunger initiative in each city where the chain operates. The company intends to dedicate $25K to a local food bank each time it opens a new location. 

Read more at: https://www.bisnow.com/national/news/retail/exclusive-amid-global-expansion-and-lgbt-pushback-chick-fil-a-changes-charitable-giving-structure-101818?utm_source=CopyShare&utm_medium=Browser
Hey, they'll do the right thing!  As soon as they are forced to by $$$.  And if the right supremacist group was a bigger market than say, Boston, I'm sure we'd be getting little swastikas burned into their grilled chicken.  In certain areas of the country.

Last edited by a moderator:

Steam Flyer

Sophisticated Yet Humble
Eastern NC
I don't eat at Chic-Fil-A because I think the name is stupid and I just don't much like chicken. But I did not know about their corporate donations, I wonder if they'd be interested in funding some youth sailing programs.

-DSK

Olsonist

Disgusting Liberal Elitist
New Oak City
Jeff will be along shortly to ask if Chick-fil-A is a synonym for IANAL. Guy won't get the joke. Tom will say he doesn't eat chicken out of professional courtesy.

jzk

Super Anarchist
I don't eat at Chic-Fil-A because I think the name is stupid and I just don't much like chicken. But I did not know about their corporate donations, I wonder if they'd be interested in funding some youth sailing programs.

-DSK
I didn't eat there for a long time because chicken sandwiches are just sort of average, so how good could it be?  Turns out, it is quite excellent.  Outstanding actually.  And, unlike other fast food, even when the chicken sandwiches get cold, they are still very edible.  

It seems that the company's sales have nearly tripled since 2009, and have never gone down year over year.  They must be doing something right.

badlatitude

Super Anarchist
I had a chicken sandwich at Chick-fil-A and was not impressed at all. First, the lunch at $7 was too expensive for a piece of chicken on a bun with a pickle on it; it was almost as if they stole the idea from McDonald's. Sure, it was tasty, but when you steam everything to make it easily digestible, you tend to fall for that.

I won't go back, even if I am in a hurry, there are better places to find a healthier meal.

Sol Rosenberg

Girthy Member
Earth
Who would eat there when you could have a Publix chicken tender sammich that is far superior?  If you must factor whether it is an American or DemocRAT place of business into your decision, the Publix heirs donate to Gov. DeSantis and Pres. Trump, so they are clearly Americans, but that is their prerogative.  The company doesn't play favorites. 

jzk

Super Anarchist
Who would eat there when you could have a Publix chicken tender sammich that is far superior?  If you must factor whether it is an American or DemocRAT place of business into your decision, the Publix heirs donate to Gov. DeSantis and Pres. Trump, so they are clearly Americans, but that is their prerogative.  The company doesn't play favorites. 
I will give it a try.  There is a Publix right down the street from the marina.  However, I find the meat selection at Winn dixie far superior and a much better deal.

Saorsa

Super Anarchist
5612bc371800002d00dc12af.png

5d4c76e71aedf814df665093-1136-852.jpg

badlatitude

Super Anarchist
KFC offers a 50-year-old menu of high fat, cholesterol, and boredom. Chick-fil-A offers pretty much the same but offers healthy choices like grilled chicken and salads. Chick-fil-A also puts monosodium glutamate in its food, which arguably makes people think the food tastes better. Natural food proponents will tell you that MSG can cause asthma, headaches, and in some cases, brain damage. Trump's FDA will tell you it is fine to eat. I guess that people will get bored with it like everything else.