Eight Children Stabbed To Death in Cairns, Australia

Ease the sheet.

ignoring stupid people is easy
I don't think violence is the root cause of a mum killing her kids and then attempting suicide.

This event has no relationship to, say, gangbangers.
Did the phrase ".....and mentally ill" in my post above yours not even register with you? Do you have a learning disorder? Dyslexia or something?
why would I argue against what you have written about the mentally ill? I agree. No need to argue about it. Same as there is no need for insults.
Then why the hell would you say that "violence" and gangs had nothing to do with the mother stabbing her kids when you knew that I was obviously including her in the mentally ill category? No fucking DUH!

Which leaves only the possibility that you were deliberately being a jackass and avoiding having to actually address my point.... which is that the type of weapon is irrelevant to the discussion. Stop being deliberately obtuse and I will stop insulting you.
the type of weapon is irrelevant. The weapon is just the tool used by the person. If the person cant be trusted with the tool, take the tool away. Because people are more important than inanimate toolsSimply logic really.

Btw. A crazy person stabbing her kids really has nothing to do with criminal gun violence.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Then why the hell would you say that "violence" and gangs had nothing to do with the mother stabbing her kids when you knew that I was obviously including her in the mentally ill category? No fucking DUH!
Which leaves only the possibility that you were deliberately being a jackass and avoiding having to actually address my point.... which is that the type of weapon is irrelevant to the discussion. Stop being deliberately obtuse and I will stop insulting you.
the type of weapon is irrelevant. The weapon is just the tool used by the person. If the person cant be trusted with the tool, take the tool away. Because people are more important than inanimate toolsSimply logic really.
Well, obviously the mother could not be trusted with knives. So I expect to see your call for AUS knife regulations forthcoming.

Btw. A crazy person stabbing her kids really has nothing to do with criminal gun violence.
Really? Imagine if someone in this thread suggested that. Imagine!

BTW - You are still tap-dancing trying to get out of your deliberately obtuse statement about violence. Nice try, no cigar. Be a man and own up to the fact that you either didn't bother to read my post you referred to or you were trying to score some nebulous point that never existed and got caught.

G

Grumpy - Ab1 sounds about as mentally challenging to talk to as tikipete or special "douche" danger.

Ease the sheet.

Well, obviously the mother could not be trusted with knives. So I expect to see your call for AUS knife regulations forthcoming.

Really? Imagine if someone in this thread suggested that. Imagine!

BTW - You are still tap-dancing trying to get out of your deliberately obtuse statement about violence. Nice try, no cigar. Be a man and own up to the fact that you either didn't bother to read my post you referred to or you were trying to score some nebulous point that never existed and got caught.
bitch please.
You need to realize that multi point posts need to be read in full. If you only wish to grab individual trees you're in danger of missing the forest.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

bitch please.
You need to realize that multi point posts need to be read in full. If you only wish to grab individual trees your in danger of missing the forest.
Again, I will ask you in plain english why you would make a statement that violence, such as gang-banging, was not a factor in the mother stabbing her children when you obviously knew I also listed mental illness in my post?

Last edited:

Ease the sheet.

bitch please.
You need to realize that multi point posts need to be read in full. If you only wish to grab individual trees your in danger of missing the forest.
Again, I will ask you in plain english why you would make a statement that violence, such as gang-banging, was not a factor in the mother stabbing her children when you obviously knew I also listed mental illness in my post?
so you want to know the difference between violent acts and mental illness acts?

You're actually making a little bit of sense. Alcohol would be the major tool in this tragedy. How about you go and take it away from them.
why would I do that?
You could lead the way! You could be at the forefront of promoting alcohol restrictions on black people to save just one child....and a few wives...and a heap of child abuse... And premature death.....and foetal alcohol syndrome.....

Why would you do that when you can be a bitch on the inter webs instead.