Emirates Team New Zealand.

Forourselves

Super Anarchist
New Zealand
Looks like they want people who can sail, so that's 4whoonlywentoutonafriendsboatonce out
Why don't you apply? Oh wait, thats right, all Arabs are murderous terrorists right? 

With all your bragging about the "sailing" you've done, anyone would think you'd be a shoe in. I guess thats what you get when you bullshit on your CV lol

Anyway, whats your problem with people who don't sail? These days you don't have to be a sailor to win the Americas Cup, so guess what? You're obsolete now, irrelevant lol yesterdays news, non sailors are winning sailings premier event.

This is the way...

Last edited by a moderator:

enigmatically2

Super Anarchist
Earth
Why don't you apply? Oh wait, thats right, all Arabs are murderous terrorists right? 

With all your bragging about the "sailing" you've done, anyone would think you'd be a shoe in. I guess thats what you get when you bullshit on your CV lol

Anyway, whats your problem with people who don't sail? These days you don't have to be a sailor to win the Americas Cup, so guess what? You're obsolete now, irrelevant lol yesterdays news, non sailors are winning sailings premier event.

This is the way...
So, your defence from the accusation that you are an ignorant arsehole with no sailing experience is that sailors are obsolete and irrelevant?

On a sailing forum.

The prosecution rests.

Forourselves

Super Anarchist
New Zealand
So, your defence from the accusation that you are an ignorant arsehole with no sailing experience is that sailors are obsolete and irrelevant?

On a sailing forum.

The prosecution rests.
You think I care what you think I am? lol You're a whiny uneducated, bitter prick. 

You don't care what I think of you, and I don't give a shit what you think about Me.

I have neither the inclination nor the intent, the want, or the need to defend myself against your stupid little irrelevant insults. I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK.

Get over yourself. You may feel important in here, on the internet talking to random nameless, faceless people online. Just like you think your opinions about Dalton, Team NZ, Kiwi's or me, somehow matter or are going to matter to anyone. Much less change anything, or have any effect on anyone or anything. They don't. You're pissing into the wind, I don't care what you think. Neither does Dalts, anyone in Team NZ or anyone anywhere. 

Its the internet lol its not real.

Super Anarchist
You think I care what you think I am? lol You're a whiny uneducated, bitter prick. 

You don't care what I think of you, and I don't give a shit what you think about Me.

I have neither the inclination nor the intent, the want, or the need to defend myself against your stupid little irrelevant insults. I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK.

Get over yourself. You may feel important in here, on the internet talking to random nameless, faceless people online. Just like you think your opinions about Dalton, Team NZ, Kiwi's or me, somehow matter or are going to matter to anyone. Much less change anything, or have any effect on anyone or anything. They don't. You're pissing into the wind, I don't care what you think. Neither does Dalts, anyone in Team NZ or anyone anywhere. 

Its the internet lol its not real.
tangling with the welsh can be an iffy business to say the least....... best avoided if you ask me

Stingray~

Super Anarchist
PNW
Pretty good fun

1.45: The Bermuda Triangle, quicksand, and spontaneous human combustion

4.40: When Christian Cullen, Tana Umaga, and Dom Harvey turned up for the Christmas Holidays

9.03: A hole in one on a par four in Arrowtown

12.54: The Ocean Race – a deep dive into sailing’s greatest round-the-world challenge

30.51: Establishing the Live Ocean Foundation

36.15: The open ocean and the risks involved: the loss of John Fisher in the Southern Ocean

41.20: Life on board: paying respects to King Neptune

45.02: The dramatic finish of The Ocean Race in 2018

50.28: Seamus’ series of curious questions on The Ocean Race

56.33: Falling in love with the ocean on a trip to Fiji and moving through the sailing ranks

1.00.49: Linking up with Peter Burling and the first Olympic Games experience in London

1.09.24: The remarkable run between London 2012 and Rio de Janeiro 2016

1.17.26: Carrying the flag and winning Gold at Rio

1.21.05: Silver at Tokyo

1.26.49: The America’s Cup: memories of past campaigns and getting the call-up

1.30.57: Winning in Bermuda and defending in New Zealand

1.37.31: The popularity of the America’s Cup

1.44.06 The ins and outs of Sail GP

1.50.11 What the future holds for Blair Tuke

1.54.31 Last words from Steven, Seamus and Blair

Stingray~

Super Anarchist
PNW
^ again, recommended, listened to and enjoyed even the 'hole in one' segment before noticing the nicely-provided timestamps

Xlot

Super Anarchist
Rome
“Ms. Toki, by contrast, insists full elimination is achievable, but requires much more funding and focus by the government. Referring to the approximately $250 million that New Zealand spent hosting the America’s Cup sailing competition in 2021, she said, “Do America’s Cup for Predator Free.”

The hunt for New Zealand last surviving stoat ... and a reminder of different perspectives on the same issue. Definitely, the government’s balancing role is not easy

Gissie

Super Anarchist
“Ms. Toki, by contrast, insists full elimination is achievable, but requires much more funding and focus by the government. Referring to the approximately $250 million that New Zealand spent hosting the America’s Cup sailing competition in 2021, she said, “Do America’s Cup for Predator Free.”

The hunt for New Zealand last surviving stoat ... and a reminder of different perspectives on the same issue. Definitely, the government’s balancing role is not easy
Well at least NZ has got a step closer to predator free with TNZ leaving the country...

Stingray~

Super Anarchist
PNW
No problem, nice to help.
The AC Grand Game is so crazy, including for all the laughingly bizarre twists it inevitably takes. Technical, political, money motivations, all of it! But with real sailors, designers, boat builders, admin and everyone else living at the heart of it all.

In the recent article posted about AM in Pensacola TH suggested that, including families, about 350 people were locating to Pensacola. That's a lot!

Nice for them, even if their 'leaders' are sometimes completely nuts!

Latest posts