Emirates Team New Zealand.

dg_sailingfan

Super Anarchist
Augsburg

The Rapid AC40 Begins to Emerge​

“One of the guiding principles of both the AC40 and AC75 projects is that they must be sailed, trimmed and set by the crew. Top speeds of the AC40’s will be well into the forty-knot mark plus they will be optimised to fly faster and sooner in light airs – the same as with the AC75s.”
What will happen with this WASTFUL Boat after AC37, tell us?

Jethrow

Super Anarchist
JAPAN & Nathan Outteridge being out of SAIL GP is a huge gain for Emirates Team New Zealand. I expect Nathan & Glenn Ashby to have a Major Role when the testing phase commences for the Defender in late September with their new AC40 while Peter Burling & Blair Tuke continue in Sail GP!
Are you saying Pete & Blair are off the boat and the two Aussie have been given the keys to the AC boat DG?

I like the way you're thinking! :ROFLMAO:

Edit: ETAUS here we come... :cool:

Forourselves

Super Anarchist
New Zealand
Ya never know, the Aussies might be the next team to throw in the SailGP towel. Doesn't look like they have a major sponsor yet. Maybe Larry is the one keeping them going?
Not a good look for the series if your back to back champions have to withdraw cos they can't afford to compete.

dg_sailingfan

Super Anarchist
Augsburg
Are you saying Pete & Blair are off the boat and the two Aussie have been given the keys to the AC boat DG?

I like the way you're thinking! :ROFLMAO:

Edit: ETAUS here we come... :cool:
No, I am not saying that! All am I saying while Pete & Blair compete in SAIL GP Nathan & Glenn will do AC40 Testing. Remember, you only need 4 People for the AC40.

JALhazmat

Super Anarchist
Southampton
well It’s gonna need to as they have a load of testing to do that feeds back into the boat program. No one actually believes it’s a genuine stand alone zero transfer of data program do you?

JALhazmat

Super Anarchist
Southampton
Not at all.

Say what you want. But the All Blacks are still the most prized scalp in international rugby.

We smashed them last week, and we'll smash them again next week too.

The Irish got lucky. Every dog has its day, but luck runs out.
Lol
the wheels have come off, and if that performance was lucky you are blind.

battered and Humiliated at home..

Forourselves

Super Anarchist
New Zealand
Ah I see you were sitting there salivating from the mouth with your finger on the button ready to reply as soon as the whistle blew lol

Credit where its due, Ireland were better than us and they fully deserved the win. Congrats on their 1ST series win against the ABs. Only took one hundred and something years lol

Only the 3rd team to come to NZ in the last one hundred or so years and win a series in NZ lol

Even Johnny Sexton said "New Zealand are still the best team in the world today"

He also said this win means something today, but in a years time when the World Cup starts, it'll mean nothing.

Like I said, well done Ireland on a historic win. But the ABs are STILL the best team in the world.

Until someone else beats Emirates Team NZ, they also are still the best team in the world.

Deal with it.

JALhazmat

Super Anarchist
Southampton
Ah I see you were sitting there salivating from the mouth with your finger on the button ready to reply as soon as the whistle blew lol

Credit where its due, Ireland were better than us and they fully deserved the win. Congrats on their 1ST series win against the ABs. Only took one hundred and something years lol

Only the 3rd team to come to NZ in the last one hundred or so years and win a series in NZ lol

Even Johnny Sexton said "New Zealand are still the best team in the world today"

He also said this win means something today, but in a years time when the World Cup starts, it'll mean nothing.

Like I said, well done Ireland on a historic win. But the ABs are STILL the best team in the world.

Until someone else beats Emirates Team NZ, they also are still the best team in the world.

Deal with it.
Best team In The world? Not acording toworld rankings, not the WC holders either.

NZ have lost 3 out of 8 recent games against Ireland so there is no mystique left.

As for Sextons kind words? it’s called being magnanimous in victory

Forourselves

Super Anarchist
New Zealand
Best team In The world? Not acording toworld rankings, not the WC holders either.

NZ have lost 3 out of 8 recent games against Ireland so there is no mystique left.

As for Sextons kind words? it’s called being magnanimous in victory
World rankings are shit.

South Africa are the world cup champions and they're 3rd.

Rankings are bullshit.

France are no.1. Are you kidding?

As for Sextons words, call them what they want, but the guy isn't lying. He knows the AB's are the best team in the world.