Emirates Team New Zealand.

Horn Rock

Super Anarchist
Byron Bay
I think ETNZ have rounded the edges more than INEOS.
Definitely bigger diameter curve in the shoulders. Soft edge in the bustle, which looks to be a tad narrower than the one on Ineos. More of a constant beam on the Kiwi bustle, and a vertical taper at the end, whereas the Ineos one tapers horizontally. So yeah, similar concept, but differing details.

Stingray~

Super Anarchist
PNW
Holroyd damn nearly won that, and he damn nearly won in San Francisco
True! 

Look, you are the one who’s always going on about who was ‘fastest’ in Bermuda.. Which two boats, in which race in the Semi’s, recorded the fastest AC50 speeds ever recorded? 

I’ll wait... 

terrafirma

Super Anarchist
Melbourne
Certainly similar to Ineos B1 side on you'd think. ? And Ineos B2 in the bow?

125960624_1406356913145015_2028323418995016710_o.jpg

Nutta

Super Anarchist
Auckland, NZ
True! 

Look, you are the one who’s always going on about who was ‘fastest’ in Bermuda.. Which two boats, in which race in the Semi’s, recorded the fastest AC50 speeds ever recorded? 

I’ll wait... 
Fast in the wrong direction doesn't necessarily beat slower in the right direction...

The_Alchemist

Super Anarchist
USA
In terms of foils, surely ETNZ is not going to display their final set until it is too late for the other teams to replicate for the match? However, I would guess the Challengers will go to their final sets to give themselves the best chance of progressing. 
According to the design of B2, it looks like you have that backwards.  They are waiting to copy the other designs.

The_Alchemist

Super Anarchist
USA
NZ B2 is a big surprise to just about everyone.  For a design team that prides themselves in being innovative and unique, there is nothing unique about B2 except for the enclosed crew areas.  Even that is a copy of the old AC45.  Every other element is seen on another AC75’s and some of those have even been discarded.

Forourselves

Super Anarchist
New Zealand
True! 

I’ll wait... 
Not this again... We ALL know who was fastest in Bermuda, and that was Emirates Team New Zealand. Quote your instantaneous top speeds all you like, but if another boat constantly kicks your ass around a track they're faster...ALWAYS.

Forourselves

Super Anarchist
New Zealand
NZ B2 is a big surprise to just about everyone.  For a design team that prides themselves in being innovative and unique, there is nothing unique about B2 except for the enclosed crew areas.  Even that is a copy of the old AC45.  Every other element is seen on another AC75’s and some of those have even been discarded.
I bet there were a few teams that regretted discarding cycles last time round too!