Emirates Team New Zealand.

Does anyone know where I could watch replays of the 35th cup races with NON american commentry?

On youtube now are all the american commentators and I feel like I missed out on something listening to them

Sailbydate

Super Anarchist
Kohimarama
For those who might think Muffin Top's wide flat arse might be sticky, I remind them that her rudder elevator seems to lift said arse out of the water first, before the leeward foil provides lift to the rest of her hull.

See 1.19 in for example. Makes sense if you think about relative weights at the lift points, I guess.

zillafreak

Anarchist
Newport Beach
For those who might think Muffin Top's wide flat arse might be sticky, I remind them that her rudder elevator seems to lift said arse out of the water first, before the leeward foil provides lift to the rest of her hull.

See 1.19 in for example. Makes sense if you think about relative weights at the lift points, I guess.
Nice observation

Lickindip

Anarchist
Auckland
surely there is someone in this forum who owns or has access to a boat with radar tracking

image.png

Horn Rock

Super Anarchist
Byron Bay
tts01.jpg

tts02.jpg

Interesting that they have tell tales on the muffin top of the bow, and on the inside of the pods, and on the stern media thing. Monitoring air flow across the bows down the slip way.

Horn Rock

Super Anarchist
Byron Bay
It's one thing to look stable on big area foils, like LR, Ineos, and AM are. To do it on the smallest foils in the fleet like Te Rehutai is - is taking it to a new level.