Emirates Team New Zealand.

45Roller

Super Anarchist
Ireland
Speaking of sponsors, what ever happened to HP? Did their sponsorship end in 2020?
This is what's on the ETNZ homepage now, would have thought they'd all be on the boat somewhere alright, maybe on match day 1 she'll have updated decals?

sponsors.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:

Paddywackery

Super Anarchist
Ireland
I’m sure Toyota didn’t want the name anywhere visible. Stranger still that they didn’t veto it. 

Correction, I’m an idiot. Confused Hyundai with Huawei. 

Last edited by a moderator:

MaxHugen

Super Anarchist
A few more from Friday evening

View attachment 431530
Thanks.  If it's ever possible, it would be great to see a clear high-definition pic of the raised foil, roughly perpendicular to the boat.

I'd be interested to compare their latest foil against the previous ones... it's been mentioned somewhere that they are even smaller, although I thought they were roughly the same area.  Please. :)

Zeusproject

Anarchist
Thanks.  If it's ever possible, it would be great to see a clear high-definition pic of the raised foil, roughly perpendicular to the boat.

I'd be interested to compare their latest foil against the previous ones... it's been mentioned somewhere that they are even smaller, although I thought they were roughly the same area.  Please. :)

824EE5D9-1335-4907-A136-8F0FD49FF113.jpeg

9FFF77A9-FB1A-4823-A72B-73F02C3A03F1.jpeg

A60B79E8-23B8-4406-893A-CED3A62DB243.jpeg

jaysper

Super Anarchist
Wellington
Crikey Jasper you sound like you have a dose of COVID better rock off to a taxpayer funded universally available health care service for a test.
Nah, it's cup-itis. Often presents with other symptoms such as intolerable over confidence and disregard for silly things such as newtonian physics.