Emirates Team New Zealand.

Ncik

Super Anarchist
Why in the world would you think "someone" would be willing to offer an F1 budget?  What would be in it for them to do this?  

This discussion is akin to "what would you do if someone gave you $100 million dollars?"  Who the fck is going to do that?
Um, isn't $100M about the budget for each team this round?

Super Anarchist
Why do you think the gap is undesirable?  
the "gap" is never undesireable,

gap.jpg

Wandering Geo

Super Anarchist
Why do you think the gap is undesirable?  
Re Gap: Cant remember who , but someone AC related once commented that even turds are tapered. ie gap = drag

They seem to have been fiddling with that area an awful lot. Changes weekly almost.

Possible they are not really happy with some aspect of the main control and having gone the boomless route, now have to live with its limitations.

I ride bikes

Auckland
Re Gap: Cant remember who , but someone AC related once commented that even turds are tapered. ie gap = drag

They seem to have been fiddling with that area an awful lot. Changes weekly almost.

Possible they are not really happy with some aspect of the main control and having gone the boomless route, now have to live with its limitations.
All is not as it may seem.  Kamm profiles are very effective, especially when rules limit the chord, and therefore the aspect ratio of shapes.  They also tend to deal with yaw induced drag more effectively than a full foil profile 

Last edited by a moderator:

Indio

Super Anarchist
Auckland
6: never ever come back to NZ because you & the crew will go down as probably the most hated Cunty PoS in NZ sporting history.

This sort of self-dealing was explicitly ruled unacceptable in GGYC vs SNG.
Don't get your panties all twisted and knotted over improbable speculation from idle muppets who have no dog in this fight.

Priscilla

Super Anarchist
I am pleased. It was the billion skirting lines around the clew that really got my OCD. 

This is probably the finest bit of agricultural equipment I have seen since my sit on John Deere play tractor was stolen when I was 7. 

I miss that tractor. 
Pretty sophisticated bit of kit that John Deere of yours compared to my ride.

I feel your loss.

463FF5FF-5911-40F8-BDAA-ACF7B14F9370.jpeg

Mozzy Sails

Super Anarchist
United Kingdom
Haha!

I used to have to clear the garden of dog shit, and thought the job would be more fun with the tractor. Which of course it was. But, unfortunately the bucket stank f shit from then on. 

But, I loved that thing.

Mine was like this. You will notice how far ahead of it's time it was, no hydraulics lines left dangling anywhere. 

041749.jpg