Epstein Commits Suicide

Bus Driver

Cunning Linguist

phillysailor

Super Anarchist
first google hit https://nypost.com/2019/07/09/trump-barred-jeffrey-epstein-from-mar-a-lago-over-sex-assault-court-docs/

fuck you faggots. winds up early for once.  im going sailing.

enjoy touching each others dicks while i'm gone.
I guess your homophobia isn't a surprise.

And funny how Trump said his falling out was "like 15 years ago" when Epstein was only asked to leave in 2011. I guess back when Trump was partying with him in 2002 and Eppy was recruiting girls at Trump properties, it was all cool. Perhaps Jeff tried to put the squeeze on him?

But Trump has had to distance himself from a number of deplorables over the years. For example, most of his businesses have relied on undocumented aliens. Mar a lago, Trump Jupiter and Trump Construction companies have all been in the news recently for this standard practice.

Seems he tries to stay just ahead of the headlines, shedding loyalties like a snake sheds his skin.

Last edited by a moderator:
A

Amati

I guess your homophobia isn't a surprise.

And funny how Trump said his falling out was "like 15 years ago" when Epstein was only asked to leave in 2011. I guess back when Trump was partying with him in 2002 and Eppy was recruiting girls at Trump properties, it was all cool. Perhaps Jeff tried to put the squeeze on him?

But Trump has had to distance himself from a number of deplorables over the years. For example, most of his businesses have relied on undocumented aliens. Mar a lago, Trump Jupiter and Trump Construction companies have all been in the news recently for this standard practice.

Seems he tries to stay just ahead of the headlines, shedding loyalties like a snake sheds his skin.
Well, I bet Trump thinks this is working!

Last edited:

Gouvernail

Lottsa people don’t know I’m famous
Austin Texas
[SIZE=12pt]Just like Vince Foster and James Hatfield. Isn’t it amazing how people with incriminating information about our Presidents conveniently just happen to commit suicide??[/SIZE]

Remodel

Super Anarchist
None
[SIZE=12pt]Just like Vince Foster and James Hatfield. Isn’t it amazing how people with incriminating information about our Presidents conveniently just happen to commit suicide??[/SIZE]
No to mention William Casey.OK, not a suicide, but dead none the less.

A

Amati

It’s a crippling burden when even bunnies carry tire irons....

BeSafe

Super Anarchist
In the immortal words of Captain Renault, "We haven't decided if he committed suicide or died while trying to escape..."

I guess they DID decide after all.

A

Amati

Mismoyled Jiblet. said:
the public gets  vengeance, the victims get nothing, the system makes sure nothing changes. 'murica.
Vendetta by any other name! But Bach and Telemann wrote beautiful music in a vendetta l3gal climate, or so the story goes.  Stupid story, but apparently percolating still under the veneer of Law.  Comforting, huh?

Rat's ass

29-photo-ap.jpg