espo is a dick

jesposito

Super Anarchist
Bitch Face,

Call me let me know when you and C-unit are coming up maybe we can set something up to take this fool Philob on, but I would bet that after the beating hes going to get this weekend i doubt he will still be up for the challenge.

John

Snapper

Super Anarchist
San Diego
Snapper,Like i've said before anytime, you set it up with Vin. I have nothing to prove you know the race record.

john
Word. We'll bring it. Time and place to be arranged offline. Hold on to your cod piece Espo!

-Snap

jesposito

Super Anarchist
Philo,

Why pro's you seem good enough to take me on. I say no pro's and take Vin up on his offer the boat is fast he just beat the guy who came 2nd at the 2004 NAs or are you scared the boat is easy to sail wont take a guy like you long to figure it out. Hey you have a shot at me this weekend why dont you see how you get beat before you dig a bigger hole for yourself.

John

Snapper

Super Anarchist
San Diego
Snapper,Be careful, for someone that has not been to a class event you might be biteing off more that you can chew.

J
Espo,

No worries. If we do it at an event, fleet racing fine. Match racing - even better.

Vin, I'll e-mail you.

I'm getting lathered up and show ready just thinking about it. Better let the lads know now.

-Snap

hmmm....seems to me that all of you dont like a straight talker like espo and are sittin in your sand box cryin over a story that you only know half of, espo is better man than a lot of people that i have met and contrary to alot of people out there he actually has gota pair

slaveboy

Shife

Super Anarchist
hmmm....seems to me that all of you dont like a straight talker like espo and are sittin in your sand box cryin over a story that you only know half of, espo is better man than a lot of people that i have met and contrary to alot of people out there he actually has gota pair slaveboy
This thread reads like a bunch of teenagers bragging about how good they are at whatever it is teenagers do these days. Weak. Serously weak.

Kevlar Edge

Super Anarchist
On the road
Word just in out of Annapolis

"all charges were dropped against John Esposito regarding an incident that occured

in April of 2005"

It seems that the courts there agreed with Johns' Attorney Neil that if you sit at an intersection and shout expletives at passing motorists, that motorist is then entitled to confront you and if you fail to yield and apologize said motorist can bitch slap you. With no repercussions whatsoever.

"Having my attorney Neil and many witnesses present made it easy to smack this punk, people were yelling "HIT HIM" what would you do? John said.

John expressed the importance of having Neil present at all times and will be sure to have him and his many adoring fans by his side this weekend at AYC fall series.

pitman260

Super Anarchist
New Jersey
Pete--it is always better to have your lawyer present when you are 'pushing the envelope'----I would really hope that Philo takes Vin M. up on his offer---lets get it on!

Neil C.

RandomSailor

Anarchist
NYC
Anyway, you'll see this weekend.  All this talk of pine barrens and such about everyone with a vowel on the end of their name makes me laugh. 
Hmmm. The only name you offer for yourself has a vowel on the end. That explains why we're all laughing at you! :lol:

Pollacks have vowels too.
This comment epitomises the pointlessness of your contributions to this discussion. Since Clint seems to be your paragon, consider this quote as sound guidance for your actions:

A man's gotta know his limitations.
OK, so you're not a man given your lack of 'nads. Still...

Crank Boy

Super Anarchist
what a nice little love fest you boys have going on.

espo-

i think you have your work cut out for you. snapper and his crew will definitely leave you with your hands full. be prepared to have your ass kicked on the water. i can't speak to anything post-race but be warned they are troubled and like to squidge.

good luck

i may come to watch.

Last edited by a moderator:

jesposito

Super Anarchist
Crank Boy,

all i been hearing for years is noise from those guys I go to all major events and all i hear is excuses why there not there they know where to find me. A boat was offered now we have to wait until next year always something, maybe there waiting for me to sell the boat.

All I can say is:

Everybody's Fred Astaire until the music starts.

My hands have been full with alot of people coming out to beat us and they always seem to leave the boat yard kicking stones.

John