espo is a dick

Flip Rigsby

Super Anarchist
Crank Boy, all i been hearing for years is noise from those guys I go to all major events and all i hear is excuses why there not there they know where to find me. A boat was offered now we have to wait until next year always something, maybe there waiting for me to sell the boat.

All I can say is:

Everybody's Fred Astaire until the music starts.

My hands have been full with alot of people coming out to beat us and they always seem to leave the boat yard kicking stones.

John
You want some of me???

Flip Rigsby

Super Anarchist
Flip. You know that!

I Look foward to your trip to NY.

I wanna see if i can get you fucked up enough to puke on your yourself.

Maybe we"ll go to the ballet

Espo
Fuck the ballet Im thinking the symphony!

Flip Rigsby

Super Anarchist
Flip. You know that!

Espo
Hmmmm... well... umm... ME THINKS THAT SHOULDN'T BE TUFF...

:huh:
I expected that from you!

You never know do ya Chup!

Snapper

Super Anarchist
San Diego
Crank Boy, all i been hearing for years is noise from those guys I go to all major events and all i hear is excuses why there not there they know where to find me. A boat was offered now we have to wait until next year always something, maybe there waiting for me to sell the boat.

All I can say is:

Everybody's Fred Astaire until the music starts.

My hands have been full with alot of people coming out to beat us and they always seem to leave the boat yard kicking stones.

John
Espo,

You must be bi-polar. When have I backed out of a regatta that I told you we were going to be at? Never.

"all i been hearing for years is noise from those guys I go to all major events and all i hear is excuses why there not there"

What a crock. We only been in touch since earlier this year and only KWRW was discussed so get it right.

The plans have only been started as of this morning as you know, so shut it. We'll see you on the water soon enough.

-Snap

Flip Rigsby

Super Anarchist
Flip. You know that!

Espo
Hmmmm... well... umm... ME THINKS THAT SHOULDN'T BE TUFF...

:huh:
I expected that from you!

You never know do ya Chup!
How is the boat coming? You going to make it to the Oct 8th 1-dayer at DIYC -BIOTCH?
Boats coming good!

I'll be in NY with Espo that weekend!

BeerDidClam

Super Anarchist
all i been hearing for years is noise from those guys I go to all major events and all i hear is excuses why there not there they know where to find
excuse me Jesposi, but...uh...didnt YOU fail to show for the Snatch/Histler

showdown last February in Saint Peteland???

fukk, I was awaitin' pardo with a video streaming scheme and I hear from

"There Aint No Eye in C-Unit" (in the Mens Room at SPYC) that you had an ingrown toenail or some such shit and "didnt make your flight."

just curious, but man, if you are going to talk the talk, you better walk the walk.

(just bustin' yer balls...har)

BeerDidClam

Super Anarchist
i should add that Espo was nice enough to ask me to crew for him, (for the Snatch Slap-down) but I had a bad dye job that week and didnt want to be seen in publick

with bad hair.

shit fire.

Last edited by a moderator:

BeerDidClam

Super Anarchist
Beer,I showed we never got to do it for certain circumstances like no wind and then no boat avail. It will happen just ask Flip.

John
like to hear Flips p.o.v., because I was there and practiced on thursday and

there was air and on all three days of the event there was air except for Sunnnnday which was a bust and we towed Snatch in behind us which was a fluke because we were being towed, too and some sumbitch towing US asked us if we actually had an o/b on board and wouldnt accept our tow line until we pulled the o/b out of the saloon up on deck and SHOWED him the moe-foe which pissed us all off and luckily there was enough beer on the boat to defuse the situation because the more I drink the less hostile I become.

as far as a boat, hell there were boats galore.

whatever.

hope to see all y'all down there this next time around.

Snapper

Super Anarchist
San Diego
Snap,YEH YEH YEH

I"m waiting,

There is a boat available up here why wait. Put up or Shut up.

your plane ride back Giants plane ride back last sunday night
You're a class act Espo. I'll be in touch.

Flip Rigsby

Super Anarchist
Beer,I showed we never got to do it for certain circumstances like no wind and then no boat avail. It will happen just ask Flip.

John
like to hear Flips p.o.v., because I was there and practiced on thursday and

there was air and on all three days of the event there was air except for Sunnnnday which was a bust and we towed Snatch in behind us which was a fluke because we were being towed, too and some sumbitch towing US asked us if we actually had an o/b on board and wouldnt accept our tow line until we pulled the o/b out of the saloon up on deck and SHOWED him the moe-foe which pissed us all off and luckily there was enough beer on the boat to defuse the situation because the more I drink the less hostile I become.

as far as a boat, hell there were boats galore.

whatever.

hope to see all y'all down there this next time around.
We were gonna do it Friday after racing. The boat I had lined up for Espo happened to be leading the regatta after Friday's racing, and the guy's sailing that boat didn't want to lend it out considering their results. The ended up winning the whole thing. So Espo and I got drunk instead!!!

We were gonna try it again in Charleston, but we got drunk instead!!!

We then tried it in Annapolis in Finns and actually started a race, but outta nowhere as I was leading on the first beat, that Hanis Piece of Shit Bitch Face in a twin engine Scarrab ran me down and left me for dead...

Now Espo and I have joined forces and are gonna take over the world, but you never know there may be a challenge around the corner.

--Flip

BeerDidClam

Super Anarchist
Espo,
You must be bi
Snaps, you a brave muff-ukker to suggest that Espo is bi.

cripes, I wooden say that with a crow-bar hidden behind my back.
Bi-polar Beerdidone.
my bad. 6 pale ales and 2 vodka martonis...must've brung on a blind spot.

never saw the polars. (sounds like a few weeks ago at Annapolis Racial Week)

bed

Last edited by a moderator:

Snapper

Super Anarchist
San Diego
my bad. 6 pale ales and 2 vodka martonis...must've brung on a blind spot.

never saw the polars. (sounds like a few weeks ago at Annapolis Racial Week)

bed

What's a "martoni"?