espo is a dick

Crank Boy

Super Anarchist
my bad. 6 pale ales and 2 vodka martonis...must've brung on a blind spot.never saw the polars. (sounds like a few weeks ago at Annapolis Racial Week)

bed
What's a "martoni"?

what's a snapper?

can i sail with you? i'll do runners.

Snapper

Super Anarchist
San Diego
can i sail with you? i'll do runners.

No. I heard your runners trim is about as bad as your Asym hook up technique - tack goes forward - clew goes back. You can be part of the support team though.

RandyNJ

Take a guess
It seems there's a lot of petty jealousy towards Espo and the Hustler gang. Let's face the facts - they are by far the BEST sailed J/29 in existance. Their long winning record proves that. And what comes with winning, is a lot of bitching from competitors who only wished they could sail as well. Are Espo and his crew a bunch of "blow hards"??? Of course they are!!! That is part of the Hustler image and what makes them a very colorful part of our sport. Whether you like them or not, those boys can sail.

As far as Robin's e-mail thanking everyone under the son for winning in his Sov. 33... It was a good thing I read that before lunch 'cause that kind of rambling makes me wanna puke. He should have just thanked his crew, bought them a nice dinner, plied them with booze, then taken them to a cigar bar, and afterwards provided them with lap dances from hot chicks. Now that is how you thank a crew!!!!

jesposito

Super Anarchist
Randynj & carbon,

Forget the dinner a drink would have been nice, after all before the regatta I was offered a hotel room in Stamford, and dinner each night, which I turned down. Never want to owe anybody anything.

John

Coiler

Super Anarchist
Snap,YEH YEH YEH

I"m waiting,

There is a boat available up here why wait. Put up or Shut up.

your plane ride back Giants plane ride back last sunday night
You're a class act Espo. I'll be in touch.
Snaps, just go do this never-be like you've done hundreds of others...without the aid of lubricants...maybe he'll learn a little sumpin sumpin.

His mangina appears to be leaking out of his ego.

BTW, need a novice crew to help out? I could probably trim vang or something? Trim the outfucker or the infucker or maybe the up/downfucker...I get so confused with all the ropey things on a sailboat.

At either rate, take this clown to school, sit him down and shut him up.

I'll be in the great NW this w'end for a family deal, if I get some time away I'll ring you up Snaps.

Snapper

Super Anarchist
San Diego
Coiler,Alot have tried and left depressed.
2005 J-29 classes

7 boats at KW

5 boats at St. Pete

5 boats at Charleston

7 boats at Annapolis

0 class at Block Is.

9 boats at NAs

0 class at Larchmont

Not really 'alot' I'd say and you didn't even win all of these. I hope you're as gracious in defeat as you are overbearing in victory.

Coiler

Super Anarchist
That's a lot of cockiness for a never-was and never-will-be...enjoy your dominance of your lovely little puddle, it must gratify you and your mangina.

Snapper's seen a bit more of the world...be careful around the bigger boys, Zitto, they play a harder game.

Offer still stands, Snaps, I'll come do vang trim, I always enjoy some blood in the water.

poopie pants

Super Anarchist
the Bu
2005 J-29 classes

7 boats at KW

5 boats at St. Pete

5 boats at Charleston

7 boats at Annapolis

0 class at Block Is.

9 boats at NAs

0 class at Larchmont

Not really 'alot' I'd say and you didn't even win all of these. I hope you're as gracious in defeat as you are overbearing in victory.
wow

this east coaster dude sounds like the "boyscout" on crack

Snapper

Super Anarchist
San Diego
Hey Snappy why don't you list your achievements so we all can have a laugh!
I'll go get a J 29 and kick your ass! "BRING IT"

Sorry for using your quote Espo.
Don't you have to be over 18 to post on here?

jesposito

Super Anarchist
Snapper,

YOUR HIDEING There is an excuse for you not to show up all the time, is it because you cant think of an excuse for losing to me ?

Just think if you showed up we would have one more boat at each event you listed, It"s guys like you why the class is dying your always going to show up next time.

And your right I didnt win all those, I weren't at all of them and the ones I was at and didnt win fits fine with me too , like i said there are about 3or4, other boats that you cant hold there JOCK STRAPS you need to get by before you get a shot at the title.

Gotta go have a big santana 20 regatta to go too!

jesposito

Super Anarchist
Hey flip,

Are you in with this? if this pussy ever deciedes to show, My biggest decision will be weather I use my PHRf sails or Wed. night sails to beat this fool. If I am nice maybe I'll let him use my class sails so theres no excuses. maybe they should show up to an event and let Rhumb Punch boys and girls take them to school first.

John

Snapper

Super Anarchist
San Diego
Snapper,YOUR HIDEING There is an excuse for you not to show up all the time, is it because you cant think of an excuse for losing to me ?

Just think if you showed up we would have one more boat at each event you listed, It"s guys like you why the class is dying your always going to show up next time.

And your right I didnt win all those, I weren't at all of them and the ones I was at  and didnt win fits fine with me too , like i said there are about 3or4, other boats that you cant hold there JOCK STRAPS  you need to get by before you get a shot at the title.

What a load of incoherent drivel. You continue to impress everyone with your people skills. I started this with a good humored challenge since Phil Bedpost (or whatever his name is) isn't going to show and is no more than a spineless sock puppet. You, on the other hand, have no sense of humor, the personality of a dying ferret and the grammar skills of a four year old.

Last edited by a moderator:

poopie pants

Super Anarchist
the Bu
Snapper,YOUR HIDEING There is an excuse for you not to show up all the time, is it because you cant think of an excuse for losing to me ?

And your right I didnt win all those, I weren't at all of them and the ones I was at  and didnt win fits fine with me too , like i said there are about 3or4, other boats that you cant hold there JOCK STRAPS  you need to get by before you get a shot at the title.

What a load of incoherent drivel. You continue to impress everyone with your people skills. I started this with a good humored challenge since Phil Bedpost (or whatever his name is) isn't going to show and is no more than a spineless sock puppet. You, on the other hand, have no sense of humor, the personality of a dying ferret and the grammar skills of a four year old.
And he don't no why the fleet is dying

jesposito

Super Anarchist
Snap,

I can live with myself,Its you that has something to prove so instead of commenting on my grammer and people skills get you PUNK ASS over here and prove how good you are, what more can you ask for Vin is providing his boat.

I'm not the one that feels like I am missing out on something.

What it too cold over here for ya?

-TG

San Diego
Good times Snap. This will be extremely satisfying. I just hate to see what one gets for winning the 'Espo's a Dick' smackdown trophy.

Coiler

Super Anarchist
i can't resist...snapper, i want in too, i trim a mean port backstay.
s.
Dibs on starboard for the runs, Solo...now, who's on the the outfucker? You there GL? What's good for you, downfucker or upfucker? Or, maybe you might want the red cunt hair adjustment cascade...

Snaps, whatever happened to the days when sailors could spell, compose complete sentences and form coherent thoughts? Espo's looking at a fine future in mid-level chute packing with a specialty in sitting and shutting up. Maybe remedial See Dick Run, See Jane Run books should be kept in his nav desk, eh?

It's clear to me, Snaps, that Espo needs some schooling.

Last edited by a moderator: