espo is a dick

Recidivist

Super Anarchist
Isn't the internet wonderful! Loony whacko's have an unfettered ability to demonstrate to the world their particular delusions.

Keep it going boys and girls, let's see if J*spo can outdo M*ghetto in preaching to us all

Damn, I'm getting that same feeling of uncleanliness again :(

Snapper

Super Anarchist
San Diego
Snap,I can live with myself,Its you that has something to prove so instead of commenting on my grammer and people skills get you PUNK ASS over here and prove how good you are, what more can you ask for Vin is providing his boat.

I'm not the one that feels like I am missing out on something.

What it too cold over here for ya?
It's hard to reason with someone who is incapable of rational thought. I'll try once again and keep it really simple for you.

1. Vin has not offered his boat until next year.

2. I'm assuming you and your crew (sorry Greg) must live in a commune or halfway house where you as a group can pick up and race anywhere at the drop of a hat. Do you do it as part of a work release program?

3. I'll let you know when and where.

It's on Espo. You've been served.

pitman260

Super Anarchist
New Jersey
In my neighborhood--a snapper is a derogatory term for female genitalia--so, the use of that term to identify yourself, is proof positve (at least to me) that you are --after all a PUSSY

I have been a member of Hustler's crew for over 10 years. We have won many races and lost a few as well. We have never shied away from competition--with anyone

If you are serious about putting a crew together--JUST DO IT--stop the nonsense

John is sarcastic, and caustic,--but he is entusiastic and genuinely talented as a sailboat racer

I would love to get something going by way of a challenge--match/fleet race--West Coast v. East Coast---lets get it together--put up or shut up

(and by the way Solo--too much talk about lubing up--you scare me)

Simon--always a spot for you on any boat I sail

Kevlar Edge

Super Anarchist
On the road
Am i the only one to notice the trend?

just to set the record straight and cut to the chase

"I'm a better sailor than you"

"my jobs better than yours"

"I can spell better than you"

"I use better words than you do"

"My boats better than yours"

"My clubs better than yours"

"I can piss further than you"

"I have more money than you"

"My dicks bigger than yours"

sorry guys but when it comes down to it it's all true

it must suck being you guys.

wow that made me feel great i'm glad i finally got it off my chest

jesposito

Super Anarchist
Bitch Face and Eventually,

You know your on, Ev maybe bring in Rob.

Snapper be careful what you say about Greg he makes enough $$ that if you piss him off he might buy you a 29 on this coast, then what excuse will you have?

When you get your shit together with these HACKs like solo,coiler,ect. you know where to find me!

pitman260

Super Anarchist
New Jersey
Hey Carbon---I newer,better,faster,cooler,hipper boat doesn't make you a better sailor--one design is one design--if two guys are racing identical 'potted plant 35's' the better sailor wins

And--by the way--I have raced plenty of the latest racers--(sprit boats have dumbed the sport down IMHO)---the latest, greatest boat will not make a shitty sailor a good one--or a winner

too many mediocre sailors with more money that skill have tried to buy the 'latest' hot racer--only to fail--so they blame the sailmaker--the rating, the designer, the crew or the race committee---

You can buy almost anything at West Marine--but you can't buy a CLUE

If you think you can beat us in some other 'hot' boat--buy us one--and we will kick your ass with it

Debos

Sure Espo is a prick, but that just gives people MORE incentive to try to beat him.

And they don't.

No more to say.

-TG

San Diego
Snapper be careful what you say about Greg he makes enough $$ that if you piss him off he might buy you a 29 on this coast, then what excuse will you have?
Snap, this is brilliant... not only do we get to show some left coast dominance but if we piss them off more they'll buy you a boat to do it in! You would've thought it had thawed out over there buy late Sept.

sailingkitty

Florida
Espo's crew will not take this sitting down,
They are poring over a blank sheet of paper with six words of what they hope will become a complete sentence. Unfortunately, five of the six words were plagiarized from Espo's posts and based on other comments, they rightfully are not sure how to proceed.

Usually the Hustler frat boys are quick to jump in not knowing why.
Unfortunately, you are incorrect.

Espo's crew is not pouring (not poring, ass-jockey) over a blank (hence deviod of anything, butt-pirate) sheet of anything.

Before you slam, check your idiotic post.

Snapper

Super Anarchist
San Diego
Geez---TL,Snapper,Solo??--you guys touch yourselves too much---you will go blind if you keep that up
Word. My eyesight is getting worse daily.

Pitman,

Espo is the one who has escalated the discourse. From the outset I've tried to keep it on a semi-humorous level. A good natured challenge from the West side.

I've never questioned the Hustler record other than to note that participation was very low this year. You can't really hang your hats on beating 5-7 other boats now can you? Think about it. If you guys are really as good as you seem to be - good team, well prepped boat - why haven't you moved to a more competitive class with bigger numbers like the Mumm 30 (in its heyday) or even J-105 <shudder>?

Surely the challenge of taking on 20+ boats at a much higher level would appeal to you.

Anyway, plans are being made. I'll let you guys know when and where as previously stated. We're looking forward to some really good racing . In my first email to Espo I said the following:

"Smack talk aside (which is all in good fun), we're looking forward to seeing how we match up. We're hoping to give you guys something to think about. However, if we get schooled we will take notes and build on it and be back."

How much more of a good natured challenge is that?

It should be a good time and we'll all knock a few back at the bar afterwards. And, best of all, there will be one more boat on the line.

For the clowns who are threatening to do things like piss in a window - grow up.

Got to go racing now. Have a great day.

-Snap

pitman260

Super Anarchist
New Jersey
My thoughts exactly---I still stand by my opinion that the type of boat is irrelevant and I have done more than my share of racing in J105's---there are a few good sailors in that class--but the vast majority are hacks--having 20+ boats on the line makes for exciting starts--but 5 minutes into the race the good sailors are out in front to stay and the rest are just annoying----(still going upwind while we are trying to get the boat to move downwind--not an easy task)

Mumm 30's are done---the Bene 36.7's are interesting--but no one really good is sailing them around here--what's a body to do??

the top J29's are really well sailed--while there were only 9 in the NA's--at least 5 of the 9 were capable of winning the whole thing--we had some finishes with 4 boats overlapped at the finish line--so while there weren't great numbers--it just meant that the race course was uncluttered with slower boats

I would love to find a better boat to race--but i can't figure out where to go

Neil

-TG

San Diego
Word. Same w/ the 105 class out here, not to mention the boat sucks beyond belief. We definitely need a good new 30' class. Can only hope that the FT can keep the momentum and live up to the expecations.

Colin

Super Anarchist
the Bene 36.7's are interesting--but no one really good is sailing them around here

so ploch isn't good enough for you to try and beat then eh???
we talkin bout the same Ploch?

didn't know he was from LIS...