espo is a dick

Recidivist

Super Anarchist
Having known and raced both with and against Espo and Neil it is time to say that their attitude is always backed up.
Evo - I haven't had the pleasure of meeting Espo and his crew, but I have no doubt they do back up the attitude with results.

Win or lose these lads have the decency to be gentlemen after the racing is done.
But how do you reconcile this statement with Espo's e-mail?

Now I know where he got his driving skills from sailing 5 years with Lenny would do that, I will leave it like that since I like Lenny.
I bet Lenny is gratified to be liked like this. What a friend!

[

As far as mentioning Bear and I with some of the pathetic sailors that you mentioned is like a slap in the face so I commented on it,
I like these people but if you mention their names in the same breath as mine, that's a slap in the face and I'll kick you in the guts for it. Hmmm!

As far as some of your crew binging the hate towards me, I have 2 words “BRING IT” My crew and I welcome it and if you think I have hate my helmsman is me times 2 so tell them to be careful what they wish for there is a lot of racing this fall where we might end up in the same division.
This is being a gentleman after the racing? Fuck, you must hang out with a rough crowd!

Sorry, I don't care how talented a person is as a sailor, if he's arrogant like this shows, I accept the original poster's proposition.

I'm always happy to be shown otherwise.

Cheers

R

Last edited by a moderator:

Snapper

Super Anarchist
San Diego
You're right KE. Yawn. Text deleted. I'm sure Sailing Kitty knows what a blank sheet of paper is but got carried away thanks to an onset of literary tourettes.

Kevlar Edge

Super Anarchist
On the road
bump. light air. 3 races. 30 degree shifts common, some persisten. hustler first to hoist sails at all times and trim upwind.  espo is a dick.  discuss.kevlar, i came up to the bar and did not see a dude with a stack of bills ready to buy drinks.  those dark and stormies...brrr...

s.
Solo

I was there, how could you miss me I was doing body shots off of Devoceans bowgirl
considering that i shook your hand and introduced myself, i didn't miss you, but still, there was no dude by the bar with a stack of bills ready to buy the $7 drinks, although i think i saw one or two pussies lingering, some of them not male.

s.
I's Sorry you missed the 2 trays i brought out as well as the t shirts

how did you like the rags on Bob's boat?

Kevlar Edge

Super Anarchist
On the road
Espo's crew will not take this sitting down,
They are poring over a blank sheet of paper with six words of what they hope will become a complete sentence.  Unfortunately, five of the six words were plagiarized from Espo's posts and based on other comments, they rightfully are not sure how to proceed.

Usually the Hustler frat boys are quick to jump in not knowing why.
Unfortunately, you are incorrect.

Espo's crew is not pouring (not poring, ass-jockey) over a blank (hence deviod of anything, butt-pirate) sheet of anything.

Before you slam, check your idiotic post.
Let us also not forget SK's other faux pas (that's French y'know):

Main Entry: 1blank

Pronunciation: 'bla[ng]k

Function: adjective

Etymology: Middle English, from Middle French blanc colorless, white, of Germanic origin; akin to Old High German blanch white; probably akin to Latin flagrare to burn -- more at BLACK

1 archaic : COLORLESS

2 a : appearing or causing to appear dazed, confounded, or nonplussed <stared in blank dismay> b : EXPRESSIONLESS <a blank stare>

3 a : devoid of covering or content; especially : free from writing or marks <blank paper> b : having spaces to be filled in c : lacking interest, variety, or change <blank hours>4 : ABSOLUTE, UNQUALIFIED <a blank refusal>

5 : UNFINISHED; especially : having a plain or unbroken surface where an opening is usual <a blank key> <a blank arch>

synonym see EMPTY

- blank·ly adverb

- blank·ness noun

Please tell me you're not in the editing business. This is remedial stuff SK. Before you critique, check your own idiotic post.
Yawn

you guys cut and paste with the best of them

Snapper

Super Anarchist
San Diego
Lets hope the laughs are over a decent beer shall we?
Sounds good Evo except our beer of choice is PBR followed with shots of Sterno. We're not sophisticated enough to appreciate any of that high brow stuff (4X and Boddingtons being possible exceptions).

"Slap a Snapper" tour - good one.

Kevlar Edge

Super Anarchist
On the road
bump. light air. 3 races. 30 degree shifts common, some persisten. hustler first to hoist sails at all times and trim upwind.  espo is a dick.  discuss.kevlar, i came up to the bar and did not see a dude with a stack of bills ready to buy drinks.  those dark and stormies...brrr...

s.
Solo

I was there, how could you miss me I was doing body shots off of Devoceans bowgirl
hmmmm I though Kurt was doing bow on Devo? How the hel could you mistake Kurt for Julie??
bowgril midbowgirl,boatbabe whatever just some hottie with a Devocean shirt pulled up and her belly button filled with Tequila who cares what her name was

Snapper

Super Anarchist
San Diego
I insist on taking alot of credit for extending this thread. We have all learned

Espo-onics, and much more. Lets do it on the water tomorrow.. BRING IT!

(in 4-8 knots TWS)

Anyone notice that Phil Bedpost has nothing to say today? I wonder if he tried and left depressed.

Clove Hitch

Super Anarchist
around and about
Wasn't there supposed to me some race or something ? I was sure it was mentioned on page 5 or 6.

I thought you guys were going to race to shut the other loser up?

Wha' happn'd ?

jesposito

Super Anarchist
Snap,

Philo never introduced himself nor did he puke on us I guess the drinks were to costly to waste good booze on us. Not sure if anyone was depressed everyone looked pretty happy both days, you should have been here!

John

pitman260

Super Anarchist
New Jersey
So--- Philo was on Phoenix--too bad he hid all weekend---they did a credible job in the regatta---but he didn't have the balls to introduce himself--typical

the regatta was fun---challenging conditions---not enough air---what happened to the Fall Series of old---wind--LIS chop--cold weather--all that good stuff?

Snapper

Super Anarchist
San Diego
Snap,Philo never introduced himself nor did he puke on us I guess the drinks were to costly to waste good booze on us. Not sure if anyone was depressed everyone looked pretty happy both days, you should have been here!

John
Yep looks like you guys gave your division a good pounding. Philo has been silenced so a job well done. If it makes you feel better our bowman is known for his strategic puking and has no concern for how expensive the booze was. If we ever find out who this Bedpost character is we'll send him in.

-Snap

akaGP

Super Anarchist
clearly LIS 367 fleet is on the decline as everyone is jumping into much more superior and faster j109.  love to chat about it in greater detail but gotta run...s.
Solo, you need to get your facts straight. 

The 36.7's with new owners are beating the 109's boat for boat in some recent races.

If I spent 100K more for a 109 then a 36.7 beat me to the weather mark a few times.....

If I started with 12 109's 5 min ahead of the 36.7 class and about nine of 109's were behind the first 36.7....

The 36.7's kicked ass against the 109's in the Chicago Mac this year

On the decline hardly, two new owners on LIS this year, should have more next year.

Over 200 built in the US with over 450 worldwide.

Anyone jumping into a 109 may want to double check their parachute, and ask why they need to spend 100K extra for a boat.

Oh the interior looks like it came from Walmart.

Bob
Dumbo, I mean Jimbo,

"you need to get your facts straight."

Chicago Mac elapsed times:

J/109 Lucky Dubie 2 = 46:41:52

J/109 Realta Na Mara = 46:43:13

J/109 Northstar = 46:46:35

J/109 Full Tilt = 47:24:23

36.70 Karma = 47:28:15

36.70 Padawan = 47:44:45

36.70 Rally = 48:00:29

36.70 Joie De Vie = 48:38:57

Those 36.7 dogs don't hunt.

All bark and no bite behind four J/109s.

Nuff said!

Test

Super Anarchist
clearly LIS 367 fleet is on the decline as everyone is jumping into much more superior and faster j109.  love to chat about it in greater detail but gotta run...s.
Solo, you need to get your facts straight. 

The 36.7's with new owners are beating the 109's boat for boat in some recent races.

If I spent 100K more for a 109 then a 36.7 beat me to the weather mark a few times.....

If I started with 12 109's 5 min ahead of the 36.7 class and about nine of 109's were behind the first 36.7....

The 36.7's kicked ass against the 109's in the Chicago Mac this year

On the decline hardly, two new owners on LIS this year, should have more next year.

Over 200 built in the US with over 450 worldwide.

Anyone jumping into a 109 may want to double check their parachute, and ask why they need to spend 100K extra for a boat.

Oh the interior looks like it came from Walmart.

Bob
Dumbo, I mean Jimbo,

"you need to get your facts straight."

Chicago Mac elapsed times:

J/109 Lucky Dubie 2 = 46:41:52

J/109 Realta Na Mara = 46:43:13

J/109 Northstar = 46:46:35

J/109 Full Tilt = 47:24:23

36.70 Karma = 47:28:15

36.70 Padawan = 47:44:45

36.70 Rally = 48:00:29

36.70 Joie De Vie = 48:38:57

Those 36.7 dogs don't hunt.

All bark and no bite behind four J/109s.

Nuff said!
I pretty sure a J109 is a lower boat than a Benne 36.7. Any boat that is not sailed well will be caught by the leaders of the fleet behind. Beene's also have overlapping jibs, what kind of breeze where you sailing in when you got lapped ?

Take a look at the results for IRC D at the BBS and then tell me that a well sailed J109 can't hang with a Benne 36.7.