espo is a dick

Coiler

Super Anarchist
BE NICE!!!!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA ha ha ha ha humm!!!
He said be nice!!

If you cant take it then dont fuck with it...

Fucking west coast morons!!! Will they ever learn?
Looking forward to meeting you in person Bitch.
Will be my pleasure!
Provided you can free your hand from the east coast sailing circle jerk you right coasters lovingly indulge in so often.

Lave sus manos, por favor.

and this coming from a clown with over 3700 posts.....

what's that about circle jerks?

Never had a problem with you, KE, generally enjoy your posts. Why the acid over my pot shot at BitchFace in retaliation for his shitty pot shot on left coasters?

Ease up, mate, it's generally just in fun...

Kevlar Edge

Super Anarchist
On the road
BE NICE!!!!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA ha ha ha ha humm!!!
He said be nice!!

Will be my pleasure!
Provided you can free your hand from the east coast sailing circle jerk you right coasters lovingly indulge in so often.

Never had a problem with you, KE, generally enjoy your posts. Why the acid over my pot shot at BitchFace in retaliation for his shitty pot shot on left coasters?

just caught up in the smack, take it with a grain of salt. ;)

Coiler

Super Anarchist
He said be nice!!

Will be my pleasure!

just caught up in the smack, take it with a grain of salt. ;)

Cool...gotta stop the sensitivity training sessions with the therapist...turning me into a wimp.

Snapper

Super Anarchist
San Diego
Cool...gotta stop the sensitivity training sessions with the therapist...turning me into a wimp.

Don't go soft on us know Coiler. We need a vang trimmer with a 'tude. What are you going to the rapist for anyhoo?

Coiler

Super Anarchist
Don't go soft on us know Coiler. We need a vang trimmer with a 'tude. What are you going to the rapist for anyhoo?

Not enough space on the server for an answer to that one...

Point me to the vang rope, I'll pull on it real good fer ya. It'll be good fun with Solo and the Crankster on the stays and GL trimming the red cunt hair cascade. Now, what the fuck is a J-29 anyway? And why is it that Zitto thinks they're worth a shit? Oh, and why is BitchFace covered in man-spackle?

jesposito

Super Anarchist
Philo & poop,

You guys have way to much time on your hands, to spend this much time looking up shit about me, some people would be flattered to know that there are fools such as yourselves obsessed with them, Sorry Not ME.

Philo,

sorry to break the bad news to you were not on a boat that beat us, there was only 2 boats that beat us, one the first weekend and another the second weekend and I know all parties from both boats.

Maybe some day you will get close enough to think you beat us.

Poops,

Hate to break the bad news to you but I dont drive!

John

Snapper

Super Anarchist
San Diego
Point me to the vang rope, I'll pull on it real good fer ya. It'll be good fun with Solo and the Crankster on the stays and GL trimming the red cunt hair cascade. Now, what the fuck is a J-29 anyway? And why is it that Zitto thinks they're worth a shit? Oh, and why is BitchFace covered in man-spackle?
Much better. Nice to see you haven't lost all of that angst. I see a strategy session at The Ballast Pub with you, me and -TG after HR1.

Coiler

Super Anarchist

Point me to the vang rope, I'll pull on it real good fer ya.  It'll be good fun with Solo and the Crankster on the stays and GL trimming the red cunt hair cascade.  Now, what the fuck is a J-29 anyway?  And why is it that Zitto thinks they're worth a shit?  Oh, and why is BitchFace covered in man-spackle?
Much better. Nice to see you haven't lost all of that angst. I see a strategy session at The Ballast Pub with you, me and -TG after HR1.
My liver just shivered...

I'll be on the big blue boat with the unknown driver and the crew of no-names. How do you think espo would do in this kind of program? Think he'd survive day one? 'Twould be pretty amusing to watch, eh?

Geez, I love these self-absorbed, ego-sucking, sailing pollywogs.

Snapper

Super Anarchist
San Diego
I'll be on the big blue boat with the unknown driver and the crew of no-names. How do you think espo would do in this kind of program? Think he'd survive day one? 'Twould be pretty amusing to watch, eh?
Geez, I love these self-absorbed, ego-sucking, sailing pollywogs.
I think he'd do fine. Apparently he's crewed for the same unknown driver years ago in a match racing event or something. Can't wait to claw through the kelp again.

Maybe you do need to go your therapist since you appear to have angst in yer pangst.

-Snap

-TG

San Diego

Point me to the vang rope, I'll pull on it real good fer ya.  It'll be good fun with Solo and the Crankster on the stays and GL trimming the red cunt hair cascade.  Now, what the fuck is a J-29 anyway?  And why is it that Zitto thinks they're worth a shit?  Oh, and why is BitchFace covered in man-spackle?
I'd prefer before HR1... & so would the boat that I'm going on... when I'm hungover apparently I'm nicer to everyone. Let me know when you're in town. Any of you doing Dago-'Nada?

LIsailorkid

Banned
Snapper said:
Here we go again...

This this is a classic. You can kind of read it like a book. Kinda like Lord of the Rings but you have

Philo instead of Frodo, Espo, sub plots.. its cool!