espo is a dick

SailRacer

Super Anarchist
John, I will even help deliver the boat to Annap. , by water though!

I think the Hustler Gang is great! Go the Domer part of it!! Pitman too!

See y'all at AYC Spring .(thats American YC in Rye)

Sail Safe!

PhiloBeddoe

Banned
Whats funny with this is KWRW was weeks ago, not a word was said about Espo, the weather warms up on the East Coast and BAMMMMM the 2007 Espo bashing

season begans.

FD
some of us didnt know espo was down there otherwise we definitely would have started bashing sooner. Give us a break.

Attack

Snap,Maybe if you had a real job you could have afforded to keep the J/29.

At 6ft 3 and 43 years old its not likely to see me trade down.

If you had any balls you would charter one and come out for a good old ass whooping.

Or if you are as good as you say you would be able to get on one thats not so good and beat us. Let me know if I could help you find a ride.

John
Espo,

What are you talking about you don't even own the J-29 that you race on your father does and the big guy foots the bill. Stop talking shit with your old out dated J-29

fishil_2

What boat was Espo on in the J105 class? Didn't he crew on a Melges 24 at KWRW the year before? How did that fair?

fatdaddy

VA
some of us didnt know espo was down there otherwise we definitely would have started bashing sooner. Give us a break.
Well, Philo, at least he went, I could not this year, but am trying for 2008, what did you do

sit up in NY and smack your winkie wishing John would get you a ride? Don't you try and ride

with them? or are you just bashing them cause you can't sail at the level they sail at?

FD

pitman260

Super Anarchist
New Jersey
Solo said:
focus, this thread is about espo Being (or having been) a dick, not about your and philo dick sizes. speaking of which, you haven't been to KWRW yet? well then, your dick must be really really small.
s.

right on Solo!--Let's get back to discussing whether Espo is really a dick. Everyone knows Philo is an asshole--no need to start a thread about that

sailman

Super Anarchist
Portsmouth, RI
Anonymous Guest said:
You mean that nice little old Italian man I see at the local market? Please. I half expect him to say "Sit down, relax, have a Biscotti" whenever I see him.
A "sit down" with Tony! I'll take my chances on a leaky boat in the middle of the ocean.

MikeC

A "sit down" with Tony! I'll take my chances on a leaky boat in the middle of the ocean.
Wow, close to 500 posts on this topic and this is on a guy that does well on the race course and like to party at the tent. He can't be hated more that that J44 guy Dinhoffer (sp). From What I hear he can't be louder. This just must be John's friends yanking his chain.

Wow, close to 500 posts on this topic and this is on a guy that does well on the race course and like to party at the tent. He can't be hated more that that J44 guy Dinhoffer (sp). From What I hear he can't be louder. This just must be John's friends yanking his chain.
John is kind of like Bobby Knight.

You don't have to like him, but you have to respect him.

You can't argue with his performance on Hustler.

But I am glad to see him sailing on other boats.

pitman260

Super Anarchist
New Jersey
John is kind of like Bobby Knight.You don't have to like him, but you have to respect him.

You can't argue with his performance on Hustler.

But I am glad to see him sailing on other boats.

He sails on other people's boats because he is a glutton for punishment. Every time he reports back to the Hustler guys after one of his "hate missions" he reminds himself why we race our own boat

he will eventually learn his lesson--but he can be thick sometimes

RandomSailor

Anarchist
NYC
Hey Neil!

Saw your car at the World Trade Center today! ;) :D

cell_20070314_001.JPG

cell_20070314_002.JPG