espo is a dick

sailman

Super Anarchist
Portsmouth, RI
Jack Tar said:
Espo's not a dick, he is just misunderstood. I think if we all give him a group hug it may just improve his awnary disposition. Now come over here big fella..........
Is group hug your term for gay sex?

SailRacer

Super Anarchist
Please do not mention Robin, not only did I have to see him Wednesday, I am trying to eat breakfast.

Hustler, Good luck at BIRW, dress warm.

Sail Safe

DoRag

Super Anarchist
The real question here is whether or not Espo is a Fucktard.

All the other rhetoric is just window dressing.

And, to that question, based on the definition of "fucktard" developed in another thread, I would vote no, Espo is not a fucktard.

Although I do wonder why Espo couldn't win the J105 class at KW. That's seriously puzzling as there are a lot of fucktards in that class. Or so I'm told.

Last edited by a moderator:

Just_Me

And, to that question, based on the definition of "fucktard" developed in another thread, I would vote no, Espo is not a fucktard.

Although I do wonder why Espo couldn't win the J105 class at KW. That's seriously puzzling as there are a lot of fucktards in that class. Or so I'm told.
Are you retarded? Espo was just a crew memeber on a 105. Not his boat, not his crew, not his sails. End of story.

Christian

Super Anarchist

Your definition as to anything carries no weight - you are one of the worst douchebags on SA - kinda funny you would even post your drivel.

Bonnie

me to you
Is espo a dick or not??
I dunno...but I am fairly certain that he, at least, has a dick. Could this, perhaps, be where the confusion began? I mean, you'd be surprised how many conflicts can be traced back to an issue of semantics and a misapplication of anatomical terminology.

Kevlar Edge

Super Anarchist
On the road
i say we settle this at Block once and for all, lets meet at the kittens on monday night and do this the democratic way

wait what am i talking about all the jackasses talking shit won't be there because they are smack talking hacks that never really go to cool regattas and sit at their computers wishing they were cool. see you jokers in Block

mr_ryano

Super Anarchist
i say we settle this at Block once and for all, lets meet at the kittens on monday night and do this the democratic waywait what am i talking about all the jackasses talking shit won't be there because they are smack talking hacks that never really go to cool regattas and sit at their computers wishing they were cool. see you jokers in Block
U buying? Come by Champlins, say hi and drool over the new boat!

Not My Real Name

Not Actually Me
i say we settle this at Block once and for all, lets meet at the kittens on monday night and do this the democratic waywait what am i talking about all the jackasses talking shit won't be there because they are smack talking hacks that never really go to cool regattas and sit at their computers wishing they were cool. see you jokers in Block
Democratically how?