espo is a dick

7.9 sailor

Super Anarchist
West Michigan
espo is much more important than some other news:

Customers and employees chased after Mr. Wilson, tackling him in the parking lot. Wal-Mart officials declined to comment on the incident.

On average, the tide will be about 2 feet higher than normal.

The median price in June hit a record at $335,000. But they make life difficult for people like Nancy Rase......

The man on the gold bike was looking for a victim.

All the women were uncomfortable and tried to get away from Brown.

Mr. Rude is in charge of the "pit bull" area at the sanctuary, said Katherine Rude, Mr. Rude's wife.........

AST69

Super Anarchist
Espo is my homie!He busted in my knee caps.He'll kick ur ass too!

50 cent is gangsta!

But what the fuck do I know im only a rookie anyways.

By the way Espo Im gonna second Flips offer on a "little challenge" you still owe us from last year.BRING IT!!!

O yea Congrats at kicking ass at NA's

jesposito

Super Anarchist
AG,

You lonely fool so what are you doing at Uk these days now that the Ultras all failed, I guess it goes along with your sailing skills, you might learn something if I was out with JD and you came along.

Your good friend John

jesposito

Super Anarchist
GL sailor,

Must really kill you that we win as much as we do its not about who drives,its a team sport put the best guys in the best positions. Try it some time maybe you will be able to read he name on the side of the boat when we finish

jesposito

Super Anarchist
Douche who started this post,

I guess it kind of back fired on you except for 2 or 3.

Now that i called Robin and his hacks out for some fall fun , Why dont you have the BALLs to post up with your real name.

Yes I am calling you out!

AST69

Super Anarchist
GL sailor,Must really kill you that we win as much as we do its not about who drives,its a team sport put the best guys in the best positions. Try it some time maybe you will be able to read he name on the side of the boat when we finish
Ive gotta back him here.

Sailors go in thier best positions on the boat.Espo may not be the best driver in the world so he gives up the helm and is Trimmer on his own boat.How many owners do that?

Its a team thing not an I thing.

Sov 33's?If we can get enough of those turds together its on brother!

AST69

Super Anarchist
What did you gain in the process?
How small is your dick?
What did he gain?The brains to never sail a Soveral 33 again.

Dont make fun of his little pablo.His wife said it was cute anyways.

LoL just fuckin with you J

amolitor

Super Anarchist
This is probably just espo and a bunch of his homies yankin' out collective chains again.

On the off chance it's not, it does look a little like espo has 'being hard' and 'being a jerk' confused. Also, MC Hammer? Good god. That poor misguided boy. Perhaps it's all just a cry for help.

Flip Rigsby

Super Anarchist
Soveral 33 huh! You'll never catch me on one of those cheesedick peices! I would rather Kick your ass in a J/29!!!!!!

Come get some!

BeerDidClam

Super Anarchist
boy this thread really fizzled out...I'm putting the popcorn back in the cupboard.

I cant wait to win the Evelyn 32-2 Worlds one year (6, maybe 7 boats max.) and then go whole-

hog thanking everyone on the planet, The Eater Bunny, The Motion Picture Academy,

my Drama Coach, Quantum Sails, Santa, Bob Evelyn, Forespar, Harken, the toothLESS fairy,

VC-Offshore and everyone else....

IN ONE ORGASMIC GUSH OF SELF-CONGRATULATORY JISM!!

Solo and espo encouraged to sail with us (for ample $$$ compensation, of course), then

I, too, can whine, publically, over some shit that should've been worked out before we all put the boat away.

cant fukken wait. Course, John could show up with "Remedy" and squash this whole fantasy.

as an aside, I hope you guys can get the espo vs snatch match together in St P. this time around!

FACK, I needs to get down to that big pink house in Feb.

SPYC.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Flip Rigsby

Super Anarchist
boy this thread really fizzled out...I'm putting the popcorn back in the cupboard.
I cant wait to win the Evelyn 32-2 Worlds one year (6, maybe 7 boats max.) and then go whole-

hog thanking everyone on the planet, The Eater Bunny, The Motion Picture Academy,

my Drama Coach, Quantum Sails, Santa, Bob Evelyn, Forespar, Harken, the toothLESS fairy,

VC-Offshore and everyone else....

IN ONE ORGASMIC GUSH OF SELF-CONGRATULATORY JISM!!

Solo and espo encouraged to sail with us (for ample $$$ compensation, of course), then

I, too, can whine, publically, over some shit that should've been worked out before we all put the boat away.

cant fukken wait.
Holy Shit Evelyn 32 worlds! Can I sign up? Im a half ass trimmer. Espo would have a field day with me.

Put me in coach! I need a big head!

another 505 sailor

Super Anarchist
AG,You lonely fool so what are you doing at Uk these days now that the Ultras all failed, I guess it goes along with your sailing skills, you might learn something if I was out with JD and you came along.

Your good friend John
Hey, where did I toss any shit your way? That was very uncalled for John. I guess some here do have you pegged.
No, it's ok for him to be a dick, because he's a really good sailor.

It probably helps him foster great personal relationships outside of sailing, and get out of speeding tickets too.